ponkine

hace 18 horas, Pipín dijo:

Este último debe venir con un wurlitzer   :D

Oiga maestro

¿Ud es de por estos lados?

Saludos!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/steven-wilson-transience-issued-on-cd/#more-125087

stevenw_transience1-480x480.jpg

Steven Wilson‘s Transience compilation was a vinyl-only affair when issued last autumn, but is now being made available on CD…

The 13-track album is a satisfying ‘personally curated’ collection of material recorded between 2002- 2015, Actually it’s not 13-tracks anymore since the CD offers a bonus track, Happiness III.

Amongst some great material, Transience features superb songs from Hand. Cannot. Erase., including two versions unique to this compilation – a single version/edit ofTransience (actually longer than the album version) and a new five minute edit/mix of Happy Returns (different from the ‘radio edit’ included on the HCE blu-ray).

Other tracks on Transience include two numbers from The Raven That Refused to Sing (And Other Stories) and a new recording of the Porcupine Tree classic Lazarus based on a live recording, subsequently overdubbed and edited in Wilson’s studio.

This new CD edition of Transience is released on 16 September. The 2LP vinyl is still available.

track_listing
1) Transience – single version (3.10)
2) Harmony Korine (5.07)
3) Postcard (4.27)
4) Significant Other (4.31)
5) Insurgentes (3.54)
6) The Pin Drop (5.01)
7) Happy Returns – edit (5.11)
8) Deform to Form a Star – edit (5.53)
9) Thank You (4.39)
10) Index (4.47)
11) Hand Cannot Erase (4.13)
12) Lazarus – 2015 recording (3.57)
13) Drive Home (7.33)
14. Happiness III ( 04:31 )

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

hace 23 minutos, ponkine dijo:

Oiga maestro

¿Ud es de por estos lados?

Saludos!

Si poh, no ve que hace poco compré "en oferta" la cajita "Discovery" de los Floyd que acá tanto admiran y sigo siendo de esos estúpidos que aún compramos discos físicos. También compré con mucho esfuerzo todos los reeditados dobles de Zeppelin, pero el de Mozart ni cagando...

Enlace al comentario

Recien leo esto.... Me intereso la del Pelao Pil Collins, pero como siempre le falta LA cancion: Hero con David Crosby

For the Movies: Sony KDL-40HX755 - Sony BDP-S360 + AQ Pearl HDMI + Monster THX i100 - Pioneer DV-383 - Philips HMP5000 - AppleTV + AOC HDMI - Panasonic PV-8450

For the Music: Q Acoustics 2050i + QED Revelation - NAD C326BEE + AQ RCA Jumpers - NAD M5 + Tara Labs RSC Prime M2 - NAD C545BEE + NAD D1050 + AQ G-Snake - Apple iPod Classic 5Gen 80 Gb & Apple iPod Classic 7Gen 160 Gb + NAD IPD-2 + AQ G-Snake - Sony MDS-JB940QS + Monster Optical - NAD C426 + Cambridge Audio 500 Series RCA - Technics RS-BX606 + 2x Monster 200i - Technics SL-1200MK2 + Ortofon 2M Red + Pro-Ject Phono Box S + Ecosse The Best Boy.

Enlace al comentario

http://yesworld.com/discography/tales-topographic-oceans/

The Definitive Edition. It doesn’t get better than this. All the mixes are presented in better-than-CD-quality Audiophile 24-96 HD Audio and have been approved by the band. Both editions include a 20 page booklet featuring previously unseen artwork by Roger Dean, an essay by Sid Smith and additional photos and memorabilia. Available soon at Amazon on BluRay+CD (with more extras) or DVD-A+CD.

Tales From Topographic Oceans is the fifth in a series of expanded Yes editions including 5.1 Surround mixes, new stereo mixes and High-Resolution stereo mixes of the original music. Additionally, both sets add extra material mixes on CD, while the Blu-Ray edition adds a wealth of extra audio material. Steven Wilson has produced the new mixes with the approval of the band. Both editions feature restored artwork overseen and approved by Roger Dean with an expanded booklet containing new sleeve-notes, photos and archive material making this the definitive edition of the album.

CDs feature a completely new stereo album mix by Steven Wilson, a new mix of Dance of the Dawn and five new single edits (both editions).
Hybrid DVD-As feature 5.1 Surround mixes and High Resolution Stereo mixes of the album mixed from the original multi-track tapes along with the original mix of the album – all at 24/96.

Blu-Ray features all of the above – 5.1 mixes in DTS-HD MA, new mixes at 24/96, original mixes at 24/192 in LPCM Stereo + additional music including new instrumental mixes, new single edits, a complete album of alternative takes (including two previously unreleased sides – one studio, one live) and needle-drops of an original UK vinyl pressing and a US banded promo album pressing.

Special packaging for both formats, CD/DVD-A set in two double digi-packs in slipcase, CD/Blu-Ray in two mini vinyl replica gatefold card sleeves in slipcase.
Additional CD in Blu-Ray edition allows for the inclusion of the complete alternate album takes on CD.

This is the only version of Tales From Topographic Oceans to have been completely remixed from the originalmultitrack tapes since 1973. In keeping with all the other releases in this series, Steven Wilson’s approach for new stereo & 5.1 mixes is to faithfully retain the spirit & sounds of the original album mix, while applying modern mix techniques to bring further clarity to the individual instrument, vocal & overdubs for each track. The songs, instantly familiar to a multitude of YES fans, remain so, with the new mixes – especially in 5.1 form – providing a greater sense of space for each voice to be heard. Anderson’s voice seems to join the listener in the room, Howe & Wakeman’s solos glisten with clarity and White & Squire remind all that they were unmatched as a rhythm section during that period.

Contains:
– Album mixed in 24-96 5.1 DTS Lossless Surround from original multi-track sources.
– New Album mix in High Resolution Stereo
– Original Album mix (flat transfer) in High Resolution Stereo
– New Stereo Instrumental mixes in 24-96 LPCM

– Original Roger Dean artwork expanded & restored with material from the Roger Dean archive & with full approval of the artist.
– Presented as a 2 x digi-pack format in a slipcase with new sleeve notes by writer Sid Smith along with rare photos & archive material.

Extras:
– Dance of the Dawn (Extended Version of The Revealing Science of God)
– Dance of the Dawn (Studio Run-Through)
– High The Memory (Studio Run-Through)
– Giants Under The Sun (Studio Run-Through)
– Ritual (Live, Zurich, April 1974)
– The Revealing Science Of God (Single Edit)
– The Remembering (Single Edit)
– The Ancient (Single Edit)
– Ritual (Single Edit I)
– Ritual (Single Edit II)

Steven Wilson:

“My remix of Tales From Topographic Oceans will be the fifth in a series of expanded YES classics, released in 3CD/Blu-Ray and 2CD/2DVDA configurations. The album has been remixed in both stereo and 5.1 surround sound from the original multi-track tapes and approved by YES. I worked on and off for about 3 years on this new mix in my quest to do it justice, so I’m very happy to see it finally being released.

The new mixes have a clarity and vibrancy which I hope will satisfy the people who agree with me that it may just be YES‘ pre-eminent masterpiece, and encourage those who had perhaps dismissed it until now to give it another listen. Compared to other YES albums it’s certainly not an easy listen, but in my opinion it’s an under-rated slice of genius, the band working at the very peak of their powers to create one of the most ambitious, beautiful and eccentric albums in the whole rock music canon.”

Extras for BluRay Edition only: 
– Full album instrumental mixes by Steven Wilson
– Two additional alternate takes
– A needle-drop of an original UK vinyl pressing
– A needle-drop of a US branded promo album pressing

34ouckx.jpg

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-rolling-stones-in-mono-16lp-vinyl-and-15cd-box-sets-due-in-september/

rs_monobox_cu.jpg

CD and vinyl boxes for the mono studio recordings

ABKCO Records will next month release The Rolling Stones in Mono, a 15CD and 16LP box set of all mono studio recordings released by The Rolling Stones.

This collection brings together 14 studio albums plus Stray Cats, a newly compiled collection of songs from singles and EPs issued in the 1960s. In total, The Rolling Stones in Mono delivers 186 tracks, 56 of which, it is claimed, “have never before been heard in mono since the advent of the digital age.”

rs_monoCD-e1470915955175.jpg

The Rolling Stones in Mono 15CD box set

The Rolling Stones in Mono spans the era between 1963 and 1969 when most rock and pop recordings were originally mixed to mono, and as we know with The Beatles, stereo was often an afterthought, often completed far more quickly than its mono counterpart. This doesn’t mean mono is always ‘better’ than the stereo versions, but it can regularly be the case, with mono often more ‘powerful’ than a hastily mixed, and sometimes dubiously panned, stereo version.

These new sets start from the band’s 1964 debut and run through to 1969’s Let It Bleed and include the US and UK versions of both Out of Our Heads and Aftermath. The Stray Cats compilation (think The Beatles’ Mono Masters) is a double vinyl LP and a single CD, which accounts for the vinyl set being one disc more.

The Rolling Stones in Mono 16LP box set

The Rolling Stones in Mono was mastered by engineer Bob Ludwig. For the project he utilised Direct Stream Digital (DSD) transfers from the original master recordings, with a sampling rate of 2,822,400. Lacquer cutting for vinyl was performed at Abbey Road Studios by Alex Wharton and Sean Magee.

All vinyl box sets will be numbered and pressed on 180-gram vinyl. The CD box also boasts high quality ‘mini-LP CD’ vinyl replica packages, much like the Beatles mono CD box.

The Rolling Stones in Mono will be released on 30 September 2016.

track_listing

In The Rolling Stones In Mono box

• 1)  The Rolling Stones (UK, 1964)
  • 2)  12 X 5 (1964)
  • 3)  The Rolling Stones No. 2 (UK, 1965)
  • 4)  The Rolling Stones Now! (1965)
  • 5)  Out of Our Heads (US, 1965)
  • 6)  Out of Our Heads (UK, 1965)
  • 7)  December’s Children (And Everybody’s) (1965)
  • 8)  Aftermath (UK, 1966)
  • 9)  Aftermath (US, 1966)
  • 10) Between the Buttons (UK, 1967)
  • 11) Flowers (1967)
  • 12) Their Satanic Majesties Request (1967)
  • 13) Beggar’s Banquet (1968)
  • 14) Let it Bleed (1969)
  • 15) Stray Cats (a new collection of single A & B sides plus E.P. tracks)

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/r-e-m-out-of-time-25th-anniversary-deluxe-edition-to-be-issued-in-nov/

outoftime-480x480.jpg

Four-disc package with demos, live set & surround sound blu-ray

R.E.M.‘s classic 1991 album Out Of Time will be reissued as a special 25th Anniversary Edition in November, across a number of formats.

The ‘top of the range’ four-disc deluxe set combines the remastered album with a CD of 19 demo recordings (including every album track), a CD of the band’s performance at Mountain Stage (an important document, since the band famously didn’t tour the album) and a blu-ray disc which features the album in 5.1 surround sound and hi-res stereo. The blu-ray adds videos and ‘Time Piece’ an 18-minute Electronic Press Kit (EPK) which features in-studio footage, exclusive performances and more. The EPK and the 5.1 and hi-res stereo were first issued on the CD+DVD-A combo back in 2005, but this content is extremely welcome on blu-ray in this new edition.

The demos were recorded at John Keane Studio in early 1990 and should be a fascinating listen. They include versions of Losing My Religion and Texarkana with different lyrics.

A 3LP vinyl set will include all the demos, as will a cut-down two-CD edition of this 25th anniversary reissue. All versions will feature extensive liner notes by Annie Zaleski featuring interviews from all four band members and producers Scott Litt and John Keane.

The Out of Time 25th anniversary editions will be issued on 18 November 2016, via Concord Bicycle Music.

OUT OF TIME – 25th ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION (4 DISC SET):

DISC 1 (CD) OUT OF TIME

1. Radio Song
2. Losing My Religion
3. Low
4. Near Wild Heaven
5. Endgame
6. Shiny Happy People
7. Belong
8. Half A World Away
9. Texarkana
10. Country Feedback
11. Me In Honey

DISC 2 (CD) OUT OF TIME DEMOS

1. Losing My Religion 1 (demo)
2. Near Wild Heaven 1 (demo)
3. Shiny Happy People 1 (demo)
4. Texarkana 1 (demo)
5. Untitled Demo 2
6. Radio – Acoustic (Radio Song 1 demo)
7. Near Wild Heaven 2 (demo)
8. Shiny Happy People 2 (demo)
9. Slow Sad Rocker (Endgame demo)
10. Radio – Band (Radio Song 3 demo)
11. Losing My Religion 2 (demo)
12. Belong (demo)
13. Blackbirds (Half A World Away demo)
14. Texarkana (demo)
15. Country Feedback (demo)
16. Me On Keyboard (Me In Honey demo)
17. Low (demo)
18. 40 Sec. (40 Second Song demo)
19. Fretless 1 (demo)

DISC 3 (CD) LIVE AT MOUNTAIN STAGE

1. Introduction
2. World Leader Pretend
3. Radio Song
4. Fall On Me
4. It’s the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
5. Half A World Away
6. Belong
7. Love Is All Around
8. Losing My Religion
9. Dallas
10. Radio Song
11. Disturbance At The Heron House
12. Low
13. Sawn Swan H
14. Pop Song 89

DISC 4 (Blu-ray)  OUT OF TIME

• Out Of Time – Hi-Res Stereo
  • Out Of Time – Hi-Res 5.1 Surround Sound
  • Radio Song (music video)
  • Losing My Religion (music video)
  • Low (music video)
  • Near Wild Heaven (music video)
  • Shiny Happy People (music video)
  • Belong (music video)
  • Half A World Away (music video)
  • Country Feedback (music video)
  • Time Piece (18-min EPK)
Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

83d4ba6a903e4b1cf89964bf59286a1fo.jpg

Artist: Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Title: Classic Album Set [8CD]
Year Of Release: 2016
Label: Caroline International [CAROL.RO36CD]
Genre: Hard Rock, Boogie Rock, Blues Rock

Bachman–Turner Overdrive is a Canadian rock group from Winnipeg, Manitoba, that had a series of hit albums and singles in the 1970s, selling over 7 million albums in that decade alone. Their 1970s catalogue included five Top 40 albums and six US Top 40 singles (ten in Canada). The band has sold nearly 30 million albums worldwide, and has fans affectionately known as "gearheads" (derived from the band's gear-shaped logo). Many of their songs, including "Let It Ride", "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", "Takin' Care of Business", "Hey You" and "Roll On Down the Highway", still receive play on classic-rock stations.

After the band went into a hiatus in 2005, Randy Bachman and Fred Turner reunited in 2009 to tour and collaborate on a new album. In 2010, they played the halftime show at the Grey Cup in Edmonton, AB and continue to tour as of summer 2014.

On March 29, 2014, the classic Not Fragile line-up reunited for the first time since 1991 to mark Bachman–Turner Overdrive's induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, and participated in performing in a tribute version of "Takin' Care of Business".

Tracklist:

CD1 - Bachman-Turner Overdrive (1973):
01. Gimme Your Money Please
02. Hold Back The Water
03. Blue Collar
04. Little Gandy Dancer
05. Stayed Awake All Night
06. Down And Out Man
07. Don't Get Yourself In Trouble
08. Thank You For The Feelin'

CD2 - Bachman-Turner Overdrive II (1973):
01. Blown
02. Welcome Home
03. Stonegates
04. Let It Ride
05. Give It Time
06. Tramp
07. I Don't Have To Hide
08. Takin' Care Of Business

CD3 - Not Fragile (1974):
01. Not Fragile
02. Rock Is My Life, And This Is My Song
03. Roll On Down The Highway
04. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
05. Free Wheelin'
06. Sledgehammer
07. Blue Moanin'
08. Second Hand
09. Givin' It All Awa

CD4 - Four Wheel Drive (1975):
01. Four Wheel Drive
02. She's A Devil
03. Hey You
04. Flat Broke Love
05. She's Keepin Time
06. Quick Change Artist
07. Lowland Fling
08. Don't Let The Blues Get You Down

CD5 - Head On (1975):
01. Find Out About Love
02. It's Over
03. Average Man
04. Woncha Take Me For A While
05. Wild Spirit
06. Take It Like A Man
07. Lookin' Out For #1
08. Away From Home
09. Stay Alive [mono]

CD6 - Freeways (1977):
01. Can We All Come Together
02. Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)
03. Shotgun Rider
04. Just For You
05. My Wheels Won't Turn
06. Down, Down
07. Easy Groove
08. Freeways

CD7 - Street Action (1978):
01. I'm In Love
02. Down The Road
03. Takes A Lot Of People
04. A Long Time For A Little While
05. Street Action
06. For Love
07. Madison Avenue
08. You're Gonna Miss Me
09. The World Is Waiting For A Love Song

CD8 - Rock n' Roll Nights (1979):
01. Jamaica
02. Heartaches
03. Heaven Tonight
04. Rock And Roll Nights
05. Wastin' Time
06. Here She Comes Again
07. End Of The Line
08. Rock And Roll Hell
09. Amelia Earhart

236c4807cefc62a4b2bae4ceed65c83eo.jpg

Ya está editado y trae muchos hits que no envejecen.

La mejor banda de boogie rock del planeta! 

Enlace al comentario

Tengo el "Freeways" solo por dos temas, "It's for You" y "Easy Groove"...puchas que los escuchaba ene cuando era chico.

Esta es mi coleccion de SACD/BR-A

https://www.hraudio.net/library.php?user=12267

Este es mi sistema actual

Denon AVR 4310CI, Roksan Power K3, Denon DVD3930CI (SACD/DVD-A player) ,Denon DVD2500BTCI (Bluray player), Pioneer DVL-909 (Laserdisc player), Panasonic PV-V4522 (VHS HiFi player), Monitor Audio Silver 300 (Frontales), Monitor Audio C-150 (Central), Monitor Audio Silver 50 (surround) Paradigm PDR-8 Subwoofer, Cables parlantes Audioquest Type 4, Audioquest Forest (HDMI y Denon Link), RCA Audioquest Evergreen y Monster.

Enlace al comentario

hace 2 horas, caupina dijo:

Tengo el "Freeways" solo por dos temas, "It's for You" y "Easy Groove"...puchas que los escuchaba ene cuando era chico.

Ese álbum es muy bueno ("Down, down" y "Life still goes on" eran también muy tocados en las FM, aparte de las que mencionas), pero los mas populares son "Not fragile", "4 wheel drive" y "Head on". Al BTO II lo salva el clásico "Takin' care of business". Del "Rock n' roll nights" el mas tocado era el "Here she comes again". El primero y el "Street action" son los mas bajos.

Enlace al comentario

se viene disco nuevo de una de mis bandas favoritas...HELMET...después de 6 años, a fines de octubre lanzan album. Estoy feliz jaja. De hecho ya lo encargué en amazon uk.

http://www.helmetmusic.com/news/%e2%80%8bnew-album-coming-oct-28/

Vi a Helmet en el Rock Out pasado y me dejaron peinado pa tras.

A escuchar!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Enlace al comentario

Vi a Helmet en el Rock Out pasado y me dejaron peinado pa tras.

A escuchar!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

También los vi y pude incluso después conversar con la banda en backstage. Es una banda subvalorada, que en los 90 lanzó dos joyas que marcaron época : Meantime y el Betty. Maravillosos discos .

Enlace al comentario

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/depeche-mode-video-singles-collection-3-x-dvd-anthology/#more-125997

dmvsc-480x647.jpg

Depeche Mode are to issue Video Singles Collection, in November, a first-ever career-spanning anthology of promo videos and short films.

The three-DVD package is being issued by Sony (they acquired the rights to the band’s catalogue in July last year) and spans the years 1981-2013. It features more than four hours of newly restored music videos and over two hours of new audio commentary on specific individual clips, recorded by members of Depeche Mode especially for this release.

The band have worked with some ground-breaking directors over the years, including Julien Temple, Anton Corbijn, D.A. Pennebaker, John Hillcoat and others.

“It’s been amazing to go back and relive all the experiences and memories these videos evoke after all these years”, the band are quoted as saying, adding, “It’s incredible to have all our videos finally together in one place and we’re hoping our fans enjoy this journey through time as much as we did.”

Excitingly for fans, Video Singles Collection is the first in “a series of band-approved retrospective projects” so we wait with anticipation to see what will follow

track_listing

Just Can’t Get Enough (directed by Clive Richardson)

See You (directed by Julien Temple)

The Meaning Of Love (directed by Julien Temple)

Leave In Silence (directed by Julien Temple)

Get The Balance Right (directed by Kevin Hewitt)

Everything Counts (directed by Clive Richardson)

Love, In Itself (directed by Clive Richardson)

People Are People (directed by Clive Richardson)

Master And Servant (directed by Clive Richardson)

Blasphemous Rumours (directed by Clive Richardson)

Somebody (directed by Clive Richardson)

Shake The Disease (directed by Peter Care)

It’s Called A Heart (directed by Peter Care)

Stripped (directed by Peter Care)

But Not Tonight (directed by Tamra Davis)

A Question Of Lust (directed by Clive Richardson)

A Question Of Time (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Strangelove (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Never Let Me Down Again (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Behind The Wheel (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Little 15 (directed by Martyn Atkins)

Strangelove ’88 (directed by Martyn Atkins)

Everything Counts (Live – from “101”) (directed by D.A. Pennebaker)

Personal Jesus (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Enjoy The Silence (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Policy Of Truth (directed by Anton Corbijn)

World In My Eyes (directed by Anton Corbijn)

I Feel You (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Walking In My Shoes (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Condemnation (Paris Mix) (directed by Anton Corbijn)

One Caress (directed by Kevin Kerslake)

In Your Room (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Barrel Of A Gun (directed by Anton Corbijn)

It’s No Good (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Home (directed by Steven Green)

Useless (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Only When I Lose Myself (directed by Brian Griffin)

Dream On (directed by Stephane Sednaoui)

I Feel Loved (directed by John Hillcoat)

Freelove (directed by John Hillcoat)

Goodnight Lovers (directed by John Hillcoat)

Enjoy The Silence ’04 (directed by Uwe Flade)

Precious (directed by Uwe Flade)

A Pain That I’m Used To (directed by Uwe Flade)

Suffer Well (directed by Anton Corbijn)

John The Revelator (directed by Blue Leach)

Martyr (directed by Robert Chandler)

Wrong (directed by Patrick Daughters)

Peace (directed by Jonas and François)

Hole To Feed (directed by Eric Wareheim)

Fragile Tension (directed by Rob Chandler and Barney Steel)

Personal Jesus 2011 (directed by Patrick Daughters)

Heaven (directed by Timothy Saccenti)

Soothe My Soul (directed by Warren Fu)

Should Be Higher (directed by Anton Corbijn)

Enlace al comentario

Ya está disponible en su local mas cercano. Shame Sha!

INTRODUCING LED ZEPPELIN - THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 1:10pm

led-zeppelin-bbc-800x400.jpg?itok=13LInW

Remastering Supervised By Jimmy Page With Previously Unreleased Recordings

CD, Vinyl, And Digital Formats, Including Super Deluxe Boxed Set, Available September 16

Nearly 20 years ago, Led Zeppelin introduced BBC SESSIONS, an acclaimed two-disc set of live recordings selected from the band's appearances on BBC radio between 1969 and 1971. On September 16th, the band will unveil THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS, an updated version of the collection that's been newly remastered with supervision by Jimmy Page and expanded with eight unreleased BBC recordings, including three rescued from a previously "lost" session from 1969.

BBC SESSIONS was originally released in 1997 and has been certified double platinum by the RIAA. THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS builds on that collection with a third disc that boasts eight unreleased performances. In addition, the set includes extensive session-by-session liner notes written by Dave Lewis. For the first time ever, it provides accurate details and notes about all of the band's BBC sessions.

Musical highlights on this new collection include the debut of a long-lost radio session that has achieved near-mythic status among fans. Originally broadcast in April 1969, the session included three songs: "I Can't Quit You Baby," "You Shook Me," and the only recorded performance of "Sunshine Woman." Also included are two unreleased versions of both "Communication Breakdown" and "What Is And What Should Never Be."

THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS will be available in the following formats:

Deluxe Edition (3CD) 
Remastered original album plus a third disc of unreleased audio. 
 Deluxe Edition Vinyl (5LP) 
Remastered original album, plus a fifth LP of unreleased audio, on 180-gram vinyl
 Digital Download 
Remastered album and unreleased audio will both be available.
 Super Deluxe Boxed Set (3CD/5LP) 
- Remastered album, 2 CDs, each in a replica sleeve. 
- Unreleased audio on CD in a separate card sleeve.
- Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl.
- Unreleased audio on 180-gram vinyl. 
- High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit. 
- 44-page book filled with photos of the band, the recording locations, BBC memorabilia, and session information. 
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.

Enlace al comentario