Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

videos old school

funkyto

hace 27 minutos, funkyto dijo:

Temazo noventero

y que rica la flaca :zippyuy: tremendas piernas... le llegan al suelo.:lol:

• Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

con Y&T me acordé de Dio

• Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario

• 3 weeks later...

Magic (Pilot song)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Magic"
Magic by Pilot.jpg
Single by Pilot
from the album From the Album of the Same Name
B-side "Just Let Me Be"
Released 20 September 1974
Format 7-inch single
Recorded 1974
Genre
Length 3:03
Label EMI
Songwriter(s)
Producer(s) Alan Parsons
Pilot singles chronology
"Just a Smile"
(1974)
"Magic"
(1974)
"January"
(1975)

"Magic" is a popular 1974 song by Scottish pop rock band Pilot, and was the first hit single for the group. It was written by band members Billy Lyall and David Paton for their debut album, From the Album of the Same Name.

It charted most successfully in Canada, where it topped the RPM national singles chart on 19 July 1975,[2] and received a gold certification.[3] It climbed as far as number 11 on the UK Singles Chart and reached number five during the summer of 1975 in the US on the Billboard Hot 100.

• Upvote 1

Cartel

Enlace al comentario

You Can Do Magic (song)

"You Can Do Magic"
You can do magic.jpg
Single by America
from the album View from the Ground
B-side "Even the Score"
Released July 6, 1982
Format
Recorded March 1982
Studio Abbey Road Studio 2, London
Genre
Length 3:48
Label Capitol
Songwriter(s) Russ Ballard
Producer(s) Russ Ballard
America singles chronology
"Survival"
(1980)
"You Can Do Magic"
(1982)
"Right Before Your Eyes"
(1982)

"You Can Do Magic" is a song by singer-songwriter Russ Ballard which was recorded as a 1982 single by folk rock duo America from their album View from the Ground.

The song was one of two Ballard compositions on View from the Ground, the other being "Jody". Ballard wrote both songs specifically for America at the behest of Rupert Perry, A&R vice president for Capitol Records. Ballard also produced the tracks marking a return to record production after a four-year hiatus; although Ballard had had earlier hits as a songwriter, "You Can Do Magic" was his first major hit credit as a producer.[1]

"You Can Do Magic" proved a solid comeback vehicle for America whose last Top 40 hit - "Today's the Day" - had occurred in 1976 with the second of their two further appearances on the Hot 100 in Billboard occurring in 1979. "You Can Do Magic" returned America to the Top 40 in August 1982 with the track reaching number 8 that October.[2] The popularity of "You Can Do Magic" was paralleled by the success of the parent View From the Ground album which rose to number 41 on Billboard's listing of the top 200 albums, the first time an album by America as a duo (rather than the original trio) had appeared in that chart's upper half.

International chart placings for "You Can Do Magic" include No. 30 in Australia,[citation needed] No. 37 in Canada,[3] No. 20 in Ireland,[citation needed] No. 27 in Italy,[citation needed] No. 12 in New Zealand[citation needed] and No. 59 in the UK.[4]

The success of "You Can Do Magic" led to America recording their 1983 album Your Move with Russ Ballard as producer.

Cartel

Enlace al comentario

Trouble (Lindsey Buckingham song)

"Trouble"
LBuckingham-Trouble.jpg
Single by Lindsey Buckingham
from the album Law and Order
B-side "That's How We Do It in L.A."
Released November 1981
Format 7" single[1]
Recorded 1981
Genre Rock, New wave
Length 3:56
Label Asylum
Songwriter(s) Lindsey Buckingham
Producer(s) Lindsey Buckingham, Richard Dashut
Lindsey Buckingham singles chronology
  "Trouble"
(1981)
"It Was I"
(1981)

"Trouble" is a song written, composed and performed by Lindsey Buckingham and released as the lead single from his 1981 debut solo album Law and Order.

The single was Buckingham's first hit as a solo artist, peaking at number nine in the US[2] and number 31 in the UK, where it remained charted for seven weeks.[3] It was most successful in Australia, where it topped the chart for three weeks and became the eighth biggest-selling single of 1982.[4]

Cartel

Enlace al comentario

How Much I Feel

"How Much I Feel"
How Much I Feel - Ambrosia.png
Single by Ambrosia
from the album Life Beyond L.A.
B-side "Ready for Camarillo"
Released August 1978
Format Vinyl record (7" 45 RPM)
Recorded 1978
Genre Soft rock[1][2]
Length 4:46
Label Warner Bros. 8640
Songwriter(s) David Pack
Producer(s) Freddie Piro
Ambrosia
Ambrosia singles chronology
"Magical Mystery Tour"
(1977)
"How Much I Feel"
(1978)
"Life Beyond L.A."
(1978)

Life Beyond L.A. track listing
"If Heaven Could Find Me"
(4)
"How Much I Feel"
(5)
"Dancin' By Myself"
(6)

"How Much I Feel" is a 1978 song by American rock band Ambrosia. The song, written by David Pack, was released in the summer of 1978 as the lead single from their third album, Life Beyond L.A., peaking at position three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart[3] and number two for three weeks on the Cash Box Top 100.[4]

The single's B-side, "Ready for Camarillo", was written by Joe Puerta.

Pack also penned the hit singles "Biggest Part of Me" and "You're the Only Woman (You & I)" for the band's 1980 follow-up album, One Eighty.

"How Much I Feel" is sampled on recording artist Big Sean's single "All Your Fault" featuring Kanye West, the third track on the 2015 album Dark Sky Paradise.[5]

Cartel

Enlace al comentario