Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Marantz CD6005 vs Arcam CDS27

cpgallo

Estimados foreros, solo con ánimos de jugosear.... Alguien ha podido comparar el desempeño de estos ce player dedicados??? Los han echado a la pelea???

gracias por sus comentarios

saludos a todos!!!

Stereo: Roksan Caspian M2 //DAC Chord Cordette Qute HD//Marantz CD6005// Tannoy Revolution DC6T SE

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Como solo con ánimo de jugosear, mi respuesta es NO.

Tengo el 6005 y me satisface, quizas un pelin opaco, pero puedes configurarlo (si tienes buena la paila, hará diferencia) Tuve el arcam CD37, muy detallado y limpio.

Acá algunas opiniones del 6005.

Top Customer Reviews

Verified Purchase
I own this unit since a few weeks. Im in the category of audiophile onwer, colector and listener.
What i can tell you is this latest incarnation of the 6003 and 6004 is BY FAR the greatest step ahead.
What a accomplishement Marantz have done with this one. Suppossely at the time that CD's are dying.
A CD player of this cost never sound so good.
I previously owned the 6003, 5004, and 6004 and I always founded there was a little of a "clinical" and "artificial"
approach in the sound of those CD players.
Now it's completely gone and this Marantz offer a more natural, realistic and uncolored presentation.
This new edition is absolutely MUSICAL and ENJOYABLE.
You get a more "rounded" sound and also a more punchy bass.
But still in a very balanced overall presentation.
What is also amazing with those Marantz CD players is still the spaciouness and soundstage they deliver.
But now with real energy and let say enthusiasm.
For those who really enjoyed music and already own the 6004 if you are asking yourself do I have to upgrade to the 6005.
The answer is Yes. Im not saying it's obsolete but the 6005 is a better unit and corrected the weakness of the 6004.
I strongly and higlhy recommended this CD player that can easily compete with $1000 CD player.
6 Comments 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse

Verified Purchase
I read the reviews for the Marantz CD6004 and after all the outstanding remarks I decided to go a head and order the newer CD6005 and I could not be more pleased. I don't consider myself a true audio file but I like good sound and the Marantz player gave me the means to truly hear my music in all of its glory. The sound is absolutely spectacular and true to the source . I knew this player would probably be real nice but I was floored by the sound quality.
I am now spending time listening to my music and my CD's sound fresh and new. If you are on the fence regarding this CD player believe me if you purchase it you will be left smiling from ear to ear. To top it off the USB connection allows me to play music via my ipad and the sound quality thru the DAC is fantastic. Marantz gets all 5 stars !
3 Comments 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse
I want to echo many of the rave review posted here so far. The sound is truly incredible with nice "stage"; I can literally hear and imagine the location/separation of the various instruments on the stage playing the music. From highs to lows it performs really well. I won't spend thousands on fancy "audophile" equipment because in A/B testing I really can't tell that much of a difference. I A/B tested this CD6005 against a bunch of $1000+ CD players... guess what? I preferred the $499 Marantz!

When doing my testing, the sales rep pointed out that this device has a USB input on the front (no reaching around the back!) that lets you plug your iPod/iPhone into it. I figured, well, so does about every thing nowadays including my alarm clock. But I was wrong... The Marantz has a license to take the digital signal from your iOS device and use the Marantz's high quality DAC for digital to analog conversion. You end up with far better sound than you hear from your iPod/iPhone alone. If you think about it, Apple doesn't invest in fancy DACs for your phone/ipod; they go for cheap but decent sound, low heat, low form factor, etc.

I basically got a high-end DAC plus a refined CD player/transport for about $500 and it produces amazing sound, even from an iPod.
3 Comments 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse
IMHO, this is THE most value-for-money CDP.

1. Quality of sound reproduction of CDs is impeccable.
2. High frequencies are bright and clear enough without sounding harsh with a lot of headroom.
3. Mid frequencies, e.g. the vocals and instruments are all there, lots of clarity and layering.
4. Low frequencies comes out very well with a lot of depth and definition...not blurry.
5. Wide soundstage, with a lot of depth and space.
6. The onboard DAC is a CS4398...quite worth its weight. It's okay even if you don't use an outboard DAC.
7. Hefty 6.6kg (14.55 lbs). Chunk of metal...all round and very well built.
8. So well dampened, dead silent.
9. A hard act to follow for competitors at this price point or slightly higher...I would like to know if there are.
Comment 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse
By jeff on September 17, 2014
This unit has excellent detail and soundstage.
I've done some level matched A-B listening tests over the past couple of months. Comparing it to NAD, another older Marantz, TEAC and the Emotiva XDA-2 DAC.

This Marantz has a unique way of "ungluing" the instruments so they stand out individually.
The soundstage is always wider and deeper and more enveloping.
Low level acoustic recordings will have a nicer detail, where the top end doesn't get lost.
Since there's less congestion in the middle, loud recordings can also sound more pleasant and less "shouty".

The caveat is that there is a little less oomph in the bass. You will still hear the bass instruments very clearly. But the bass frequencies seem a little less solid in the middle.

Not sure how they do it, but the highly detailed soundstage could be related to a little extra brightness in the top end.
So if your speakers are already bright and a little thin in the bass, this may not be the best choice.

But if you have a decent setup and room, this should provide a nice improvement

Likewise, some recordings with those top-end tilt characteristics would also not make for a good demo (eg Kronos Quartet - "Pieces of Africa")

BTW - the build quality is excellent. Its much heftier than the other players. Even though it looks identical to the older Marantz, it feels much more substantial.

La madurez del hombre es haber vuelto a encontrar la seriedad con la que jugaba cuando era niño.  (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Enlace al comentario

buenas opiniones, yo tambien tengo el cd6005, y estaba mirando para el lado, jajajajaja al parecer me estaría quedando ahí gracias stolod :lol:

Stereo: Roksan Caspian M2 //DAC Chord Cordette Qute HD//Marantz CD6005// Tannoy Revolution DC6T SE

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, cpgallo dijo:

buenas opiniones, yo tambien tengo el cd6005, y estaba mirando para el lado, jajajajaja al parecer me estaría quedando ahí gracias stolod :lol:

O sea, querías dar muuuuuucho jugo. No andes gastando plata hombre!!!!! :lol:

La madurez del hombre es haber vuelto a encontrar la seriedad con la que jugaba cuando era niño.  (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Enlace al comentario

jajajajajajajaja, es que me llega un bono, y quería saber si me lo gastaba en un cdp más pituco, o lo dejaba para la educación de mis hijos jajajajaa

Enlace al comentario

hace 6 minutos, cpgallo dijo:

jajajajajajajaja, es que me llega un bono, y quería saber si me lo gastaba en un cdp más pituco, o lo dejaba para la educación de mis hijos jajajajaa

prioridades hijo...prioridades...para mi está claro, el CDP primero!!! :happy4

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, maguilarp dijo:

prioridades hijo...prioridades...para mi está claro, el CDP primero!!! :happy4

estaba pensando lo mismo !!! :happy3, total estos cabros despues se van, y a uno que le queda....un buen cdp !!!

• Upvote 1

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, cpgallo dijo:

total estos cabros despues se van, y a uno que le queda....un buen cdp !!!

Sé cauto, esa aseveración es bien relativa.

A mí ya se me fue uno y se llevo la mitad de mis equipos :lol:

• Upvote 2

Enlace al comentario

hace 13 minutos, stolod dijo:

nooooo, ahora tendré que pensar en fortificar mi sala de audio....:happy4, menso mal que me quedan años aun....

Enlace al comentario

hace 19 minutos, stolod dijo:

wajajaja...

no es la única razón para ser cautos...la otra opción, que ocurre mucho hoy, es no se van...:xlo:

Enlace al comentario

por acá  el  marantz 6004 y el arcam cd 36. reemplacé el primero al arcam por un tema de formato. Me gusta mas el sonido y la presentación del arcam, del marantz hecho de menos lo estable y la confiabilidad, aunque es un componente claramente menos sofisticado, siempre fui agradecido de que fuera hecho en Japón, la confiabilidad se la atribuía al origen.

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

Soy el feliz propietario de un Marantz CD6005 y no creo que lo cambie en breve. Lo he usado siempre conectado via cable óptico al NA6005 con diversos amplificadores y con ninguno he notado una disonancia o sonido molesto imputables al CDP. Primero fue con el amplificador PM6005 de la misma marca, luego un Rega Elicit y ahora con un Supernait 2 y siempre, invariablemente, me ha entregado un sonido excelente, colorido y muy detallado. Su DAC es bastante decente, aún frente a algunos dedicados de valores de hasta 500 o 600 mil pesos. El carro del cd, la bandeja donde se colocan los discos es de excelente construcción, inclusive mejor que la de algunos teóricamente de mejor pelo como los Audiolab 8200.

Sólo lo cambiaría por un Esoteric

Enviado desde mi XT1097 mediante Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Tornamesa Roksan Radius 7 con cápsula Goldring 2500/Goldring Eroica, Preamp Cary SLP 98P, Power Cary SA 200.2 y Harbeth LH5 Plus

Enlace al comentario

Muy buen player ese Marantz pero te hago una observacion, si lo tienes conectado via optico estas claro que no estas usando los DACs del player en cambio los del receiver/preamp por lo que en teoria el sonido es de los Dacs de estos no del player.

Esta es mi coleccion de SACD/BR-A

https://www.hraudio.net/library.php?user=12267

Este es mi sistema actual

Denon AVR 4310CI, Roksan Power K3, Denon DVD3930CI (SACD/DVD-A player) ,Denon DVD2500BTCI (Bluray player), Pioneer DVL-909 (Laserdisc player), Panasonic PV-V4522 (VHS HiFi player), Monitor Audio Silver 300 (Frontales), Monitor Audio C-150 (Central), Monitor Audio Silver 50 (surround) Paradigm PDR-8 Subwoofer, Cables parlantes Audioquest Type 4, Audioquest Forest (HDMI y Denon Link), RCA Audioquest Evergreen y Monster.

Enlace al comentario

Si y no. Porque el DAC del NA6005 es el mismo del CD, CS4398. Lo que logró con la conexión óptica es conectar ambas fuentes al amplificador con un solo RCA, haciendo más fácil la alternancia entre una y otra.

Sin perjuicio de lo anterior, tambien he usado el CDP conectado directamente al (los) Amplificador(es) y no existe diferencia, al menos en mi percepción, en el sonido final.

Tornamesa Roksan Radius 7 con cápsula Goldring 2500/Goldring Eroica, Preamp Cary SLP 98P, Power Cary SA 200.2 y Harbeth LH5 Plus

Enlace al comentario

Excelente cdp el Marantz 6005.

Lo uso conectado directamente con un amplificador Pioneer SA 810 y suena excelente.

Lo llevo a mi escritorio y lo conecto directamente a mis Audioengine 5+ y es un gusto escuchar la música.

Por el momento, no lo cambio nica.....

Saludos.

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

Dato adicional el CD 6005 tiene varios premios y reconocimientos a su haber, al igual que su antecesor y que el CD 6006 que ya va por las mismas. Véase al efecto Premios EISA 2016

Enlace al comentario

buenos datos estimados, seguiré leyendo reviews! cada vez miro menos para el lado jajajajaja.!

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...