Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Próximos lanzamientos en la Música

ponkine

Appetite for destruction (Super deluxe)
Hard Rock
29/06/2018

• Caja de cuero sintético en alto relieve
  • Cruz 3D hecha a mano
  • Libro de 96 páginas con fotos inéditas del archivo personal de Axl Rose (Super deluxe edition)
  • 4 CDs con un total de 73 pistas, incluyendo 49 inéditas
  • Blu-ray audio disc 5.1 sonido envolvente
  • 7 EPs 12 pulgadas de vinilo de 180 gramos, entre ellos: 
    el registro original expandido en dos EPs 
    versión del álbum vuelto a mezclar de la grabación analógica 
    Slipcase metalizadas edición limitada 
    El cuarto lado es un holograma 
    LP caras B y EPs y EP Vivo como un suicidio
    3 LPs con sesiones en el estudio Sound City y 25 temas inéditos de la sesión de 1986 y dos temas inéditos de las sesiones de Mike Clink
  • 7 sencillos de 7 pulgadas en vinilo amarillo
  • 12 ilustraciones para cada pista del Appetite for Destruction
  • Tapete para toca-discos
  • 6 réplicas de volantes del espectáculo de la época
  • 1 flyer de invitación para la grabación del clip de Welcome to the Jungle
  • 1 paño de micro-fibra para limpiar discos de vinilo
  • 6 parches para ser aplicados en caliente
  • 5 paletas de guitarra de metal
  • 3 réplica de entradas de la época
  • 5 pins de solapa con las calaveras
  • 2 monedas coleccionables de 2 pulgadas
  • 5 botones
  • 1 adaptador para vinilos de 7 pulgadas
  • 5 anillos de metal de la banda
  • 1 pendrive USB
  • 5 fotos de la banda inéditas
  • 6 tatuajes temporales
  • 1 litogravura de Robert Williams
  • 2 posters de pared
  • 1 bandana personalizada con tinta plateada
  • 1 réplica de cartel de show de 85 '/ 86' con certificado de autenticidad

guns-locked-loaded-caixa.jpg

guns-locked-loaded.jpg

Cats-Listening-Music-Funny-Black-And-Whi

Oir o Escuchar........Escuchar y Oir

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Chicago / five-disc collector’s edition

61-1R5PHqQL.jpg

In the box

Chicago II CD – Steven Wilson remix
Chicago II 2LP vinyl – Steven Wilson remix
Chicago II: Live on Soundstage (2017 live performance) – CD
Chicago II: Live on Soundstage (2017 live performance) – DVD

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chicago-II-Collectors/dp/B07CXZ9FL5//ref=as_li_ss_tl?&linkCode=ll1&tag=superdeluxeed-21&linkId=ed183bb83638ba0dcfccb161135ee541

no es malo......:o

Enlace al comentario

Spandau Ballet / Gold 2LP vinyl

DY7SRs9WkAAwuJX.jpg:large

Side 1
1. Gold
2. True
3. Only When You Leave
4. This Is the Love*

Side: 2
1. Lifeline
2. Communication
3. Instinction (Edit)
4. Chant No 1 (I Don’t Need This Pressure On)
5. To Cut a Long Story Short
6. The Freeze

Side 3
1. Musclebound
2. Paint Me Down
3. She Loved Like Diamond
4. Round and Round
5. Highly Strung

Side 4
1. Fight for Ourselves
2. Steal*
3. I’ll Fly for You
4. Through the Barricades

Enlace al comentario

The Rolling Stones

‘The Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971-2016’ Includes:
• Sticky Fingers (1971)
• Exile On Main St (1972)
• Goats Head Soup (1973)
• It’s Only Rock’n’Roll (1974)
• Black And Blue (1976)
• Some Girls (1978)
• Emotional Rescue (1980)
• Tattoo You (1981)
• Undercover (1983)
• Dirty Work (1986)
• Steel Wheels (1989)
• Voodoo Lounge (1994)
• Bridges To Babylon (1997)
• A Bigger Bang (2005)
• Blue & Lonesome (2016)

• EVERY ROLLING STONES STUDIO ALBUM FROM 1971 ONWARDS
• SOURCED FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES
• REMASTERED AND CUT AT HALF-SPEED AT ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS 
• PRESSED ON HEAVYWEIGHT 180 GRAM BLACK VINYL
• INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED, LIMITED EDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING REPLICATIONS 
• ALL BOX SETS INCLUDE DOWNLOAD CODES FOR HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL VERSIONS

Whenever The Rolling Stones do anything, they do it with quality and gravitas. Having defined rock’n’roll in the 60s, The Rolling Stones entered their imperial phase in 1971 with Sticky Fingers. What followed is a run of albums that couldn’t have happened at any other time, by any other band: the decadent excess of Exile On Main St, the Jamaican voodoo swamp of Goats Head Soup, the disco and punk-infused prowl of Some Girls. With each new decade, the Stones evolved while staying true to their roots, coming full circle in 2016 with Blue & Lonesome, a love letter to their first inspiration: the blues.

‘The Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971-2016’, a brand new 15 studio album limited-edition vinyl box-set, is now available for pre-order and scheduled to be released on June 15, 2018.

‘The Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971-2016’ presents this monumental era in rock’n’roll history in a highly bespoke, lenticular mounted, limited edition box-set housing the 15 studio albums from Sticky Fingers through to Blue & Lonesome in faithful and intricate original packaging replications. Every album has been lovingly remastered and cut at revelatory half-speed at Abbey Road Studios, from vinyl specific original tape transfers designed to get the very best possibly sound from the format. Each album is pressed on heavyweight 180-gram black vinyl and includes a download card for HD digital redemption of the catalogue and includes a numbered certificate of authentication. 

Cut at half speed, these are among the highest quality vinyl pressings that these classic Rolling Stones albums will have ever received. Half speed mastering and pressed to a very high standard ensures top notch sound quality for the listener.  

Special care has been taken to create packaging to the same high standards, creating a detailed artwork reproduction for each album. ‘Some Girls’ comes housed in the replica design including 20 cut-outs on the cover, while the sleeve of ‘Sticky Fingers’ is presented as Andy Warhol’s original design, complete with a working zip with a hidden image underneath and ‘Exile On Main Street’ comes with a set of 12 original postcard inserts.

Abbey Road Studios’ engineers have been cutting grooves into discs since the studios first opened in 1931. In 2013, award-winning engineer Miles Showell joined their existing mastering team, bringing a wealth of disc-cutting experience with him. 

One of the artisan techniques offered by Abbey Road Studios that results in the very highest quality sound reproduction is Half Speed Cutting. This process involves the master source being played back at precisely half its recorded speed while the cutting lathe is similarly turned at half the desired playback speed. This allows the cutting head twice the time to cut the intricate groove, allowing considerably more accuracy with important matters such as frequency extremes and micro-dynamic contrasts. The resulting cuts have excellent high frequency response (treble) and very solid and stable stereo images. 

It’s not quite as simple as running everything at half rate. There is an EQ curve applied to all vinyl records and by running the lathe at half speed, all the frequencies are wrong. However, the technical staff at Abbey Road Studios have had new custom-built filters installed which allow Miles to practice half speed cutting to the full on a modified Neumann VMS-80 lathe. 

http://www.rollingstones.com/2018/04/25/the-studio-albums-vinyl-collection-1971-2016/

Enlace al comentario

• 1 month later...

https://www.dgmlive.com/news/Meltdown%20in%20Mexico

This 3CD/1Blu-Ray set features over three and a half hours of material performed during King Crimson’s five night residency at Teatro Metropolitan, Mexico City in July 2017 plus audio extras.

The Blu-Ray contains over two hours of multi-camera HD recorded footage, audio soundtrack in 24/48 LPCM, hi-res stereo and 5.1 DTS HD-MA (with 'picture off’ mode allowing the music to be heard independently in lossless audio).

Meltdown includes, for the first time with this line-up, audio recordings of Breathless, Discipline, Moonchild and Tony and Jeremy’s nightly Cadenza improvs.

Mixed by King Crimson member Bill Rieflin from full multi track recordings

Pre-order from:
Inner Knot (US) 
Burning Shed (UK & EU)

blobid1533234671927.jpg

King Crimson is a band that continues to defy conventional expectations. As listeners to last year’s rush-released official bootleg from June 2017 recorded in Chicago discovered, this band gets better by the year. Given the amount of rehearsals, practicing, constantly expanding repertoire base (nearly six hours’ worth of material ready to select from on any given night), wealth of experience among musicians, technicians/sound crew, more comfortable travelling arrangements, better PA systems/mixing desks & the fact that the band is playing, for the most part, in purpose built theatres rather than the more imaginatively named but sonically challenged venues that hosted rock gigs in previous decades, this should come as no surprise. But it does. Perhaps it’s still part of the Rock’n’Roll myth – the ‘hope I die before I get old’ thought process that seems forever associated with rock music that’s proved so difficult to alter. Whatever the reason, the concept of a band maturing, re-inventing itself and being able to present music from a lengthy history in recognisable but ever-changing ways, still with same sense of wonder as if it were newly-written, remains, if not unique, certainly notable.

A few weeks after the Chicago concert, the first part of 2017’s tour reached its final destination – five nights’ of concerts in Mexico City. All of the concerts were recorded and filmed with a view to issuing a definitive document of Crimson live in 2017 & “Meltdown” is the result of that process. With over two hours of HD filmed performance and three hours of audio – including, for the first time with this line-up, audio recordings of Breathless, Discipline, Moonchild & Tony & Jeremy’s nightly Cadenza improvs – “Meltdown” offers a comprehensive overview of a band at the very peak of its performing ability.

Enlace al comentario

Enlace al comentario

https://shop.schizoidshop.com/meltdown-king-crimson-live-in-mexico-p1764.aspx?mc_cid=85206bb06b&mc_eid=35866e0753

Meltdown: Track-listing:

CD One:

Walk On
Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part One 
Neurotica   
Cirkus
Dawn Song 
Last Skirmish
Prince Rupert's Lament
The Hell Hounds of Krim
Red     
Fallen Angel    
Islands
The Talking Drum 
Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part Two    

CD2
   Indiscipline
  The ConstruKction of Light
   Epitaph
   Banshee Legs Bell Hassle
   Easy Money
   Interlude    
   The Letters
   The Sailor's Tale
   CatalytiKc No. 9
  Meltdown         
Radical Action II
   Level Five    
   Starless     

CD3
   Peace - An End    
   Pictures of a City
   Devil Dogs Of Tessellation Row   
   Fracture     
  The Court of the Crimson King     
Heroes        

21st Century Schizoid Man
  Discipline  
  Moonchild    
   Tony's Cadenza
Jeremy's Cadenza
  Breathless    

BLU-RAY (audio/video)
   Neurotica
   Pictures of a City
   Cirkus   
Dawn Song
 Last Skirmish 
Prince Rupert's Lament
   Epitaph
 Devil Dogs 
  Fracture
   Islands

Indiscipline
   Peace - An End
   Easy Money
Interlude
   The Letters
   The Sailors Tale
Catalytic No 9
   Fallen Angel 
  The Talking Drum
   Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part 2
   Starless

The Hell Hounds of Krim
   21st Century Schizoid Man

Meltdown: King Crimson, Live in Mexico

Enlace al comentario

http://www.rollingstones.com/2018/07/31/confessin-the-blues-in-collaboration-with-the-rolling-stones/

confessin the blues packshot

BMG & UNIVERSAL PRESENT CONFESSIN’ THE BLUES.

ORIGINAL BLUES MASTERPIECES HAND-PICKED AND CURATED IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ROLLING STONES.

DONATION TO WILLIE DIXON’S BLUES HEAVEN FOUNDATION

COVER ARTWORK BY RONNIE WOOD

`If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music’ - Keith Richards

As well as being the biggest band in the world, The Rolling Stones are also the biggest champions of the blues, so who better to curate a compilation in collaboration with BMG and Universal, of the music that inspired them throughout their career?

Confessin’ The Blues collects together the greatest bluesmen ever and provides a perfect education to the genre. The tracklisting on the various formats have been chosen by The Rolling Stones in collaboration with BMG and Universal and will be released on BMG on 9 November.

The Rolling Stones have long been supporters of the Blues from before the start of their career right through to their latest album, Blue & Lonesome which featured their interpretations of the classics, many of which appear in their original versions here on Confessin’ The Blues. Mick Jagger was an early fan of the Blues: “The first Muddy Waters album that was really popular was Muddy Waters at Newport, which was the first album I ever bought”. As such big supporters of the genre, the band and BMG/Universal have decided that 10% of BMG’s net receipts* from the sale of this album will be donated to Willie Dixon’s Blues Heaven Foundation (Registered as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organisation in the United States).

Confessin’ The Blues includes tracks by the biggest Blues pioneers including Howlin’ Wolf, John Lee Hooker, Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, Big Bill Broonzy and Robert Johnson. All of these artists had an impact on the nascent Rolling Stones, be they influencing Keith’s guitar licks or Mick’s vocals and lyrics. As Ronnie Wood says: “That’s how Mick and Keith first got close as well, on the train coming back from college. They noticed each other’s record collection and it was, “Hey, you’ve got Muddy Waters. You must be a good guy, let’s form a band”.

This 2CD version includes liner notes by music journalist Colin Larkin. The album cover artwork comes courtesy of Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood who has added his own personal twist to the project by painting his interpretation of a Bluesman. Confessin’ The Blues is a real musical education from those who know the genre best, the greatest living band on the planet, The Rolling Stones.

Tracklist:

CD1

1. Muddy Waters - Rollin’ Stone
  2. Howlin’ Wolf - Little Red Rooster
  3. John Lee Hooker - Boogie Chillen
  4. Little Walter - I Hate To See You Go
  5. Chuck Berry - Little Queenie
  6. Bo Diddley - You Can’t Judge A Book By Its Cover
  7. Eddie Taylor - Ride ’Em On Down
  8. Slim Harpo - I’m A King Bee
  9. Magic Sam - All Your Love
  10. Elmore James w/ Sonny Boy Williamson II - Dust My Broom
  11. Little Walter - Just Your Fool
  12. Muddy Waters - I Want To Be Loved
  13. Big Bill Broonzy - Key To The Highway
  14. Robert Johnson - Love In Vain Blues
  15. Mississippi Fred McDowell - You Gotta Move
  16. Jimmy Reed - Bright Lights, Big City
  17. Big Maceo - Worried Life Blues
  18. Little Johnny Taylor - Everybody Knows About My Good Thing (Part 1)
  19. Howlin’ Wolf - Commit A Crime
  20. Otis Rush - I Can’t Quit You Baby
  21. Jay McShann & Walter Brown - Confessin’ The Blues

CD2

1. Howlin’ Wolf - Just Like I Treat You
  2. Little Walter - I Got To Go
  3. Chuck Berry - Carol
  4. Bo Diddley - Mona
  5. Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
  6. Elmore James & The Broom Dusters - Blues Before Sunrise
  7. Eddie Taylor - Bad Boy
  8. Boy Blue - Boogie Children
  9. Jimmy Reed - Little Rain
  10. Robert Johnson - Stop Breakin’ Down Blues
  11. Reverend Robert Wilkins - The Prodigal Son
  12. Lightnin’ Slim - Hoodoo Blues
  13. Billy Boy Arnold - Don’t Stay Out All Night
  14. Bo Diddley - Crawdad
  15. Dale Hawkins - Susie Q
  16. Amos Milburn - Down The Road Apiece
  17. Howlin’ Wolf - Little Baby
  18. Little Walter - Blue And Lonesome
  19. B.B. King - Rock Me Baby
  20. Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I’ve Got The Blues
  21. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy

10% of BMG’s Net Receipts* from the sale of this album with a minimum of £0.65 UK pounds sterling will be donated to Willie Dixon’s Blues Heaven Foundation (registered as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organisation in the United States).

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

Tengo la idea que Cerati no tiene muchos adeptos en este foro. Este disco se viene en breve, una compilación de colaboraciones de Cerati, con otros músicos. Destacan, el conocido cover de The Police, Tráeme la Noche y "El Mareo", una canción de Cerati, con BajoFondo. "SATELITE"

38903101_697318350602039_685568023156332

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

En cuanto a nuevos lanzamientos rock/metal sigo esta lista que incluye promesas de novedades hasta noviembre. Igual tiene relanzamientos pero no son prioridad.

http://loudwire.com/2018-hard-rock-metal-album-release-calendar/

Por ejemplo sale anunciado el disco de Alice in Chains para la próxima semana

721546.jpg?5338

Por otra parte en cuanto a omisiones a la rápida se me ocurre que no aparece el disco de Hate Eternal anunciado para fines de octubre. Según metal archives para el 26 de octubre. Hasta tapa le tienen allá.

729199.jpg?3023

Editado por ElNacho
  • Upvote 1

Principal: SMSL M8 + Rega Elex-R + Proac Studio 118

Audífonos principal: Audio GD r2r 11 + Hifiman HE-400i / Hifiman HE-350 / Grado Sr80e

Portátil: Fuentes: Xduoo x3 / Shanling M0 - IEM Dunu DK 2002 / CCA C12 / JVC HA-FXT90 / Yamaha EPH-100

Enlace al comentario

En cuanto a nuevos lanzamientos rock/metal sigo esta lista que incluye promesas de novedades hasta noviembre. Igual tiene relanzamientos pero no son prioridad.

http://loudwire.com/2018-hard-rock-metal-album-release-calendar/

Por ejemplo sale anunciado el disco de Alice in Chains para la próxima semana

721546.jpg?5338

Por otra parte en cuanto a omisiones a la rápida se me ocurre que no aparece el disco de Hate Eternal anunciado para fines de octubre. Según metal archives para el 26 de octubre. Hasta tapa le tienen allá.

729199.jpg?3023

Espero con ansias el nuevo de AIC una de mis bandas favoritas y aun capaces de hacer buena música . Disco nuevo y show ya agendado en Chile. Que maravilla

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Enlace al comentario

hace 1 hora, nomasfe10 dijo:

Espero con ansias el nuevo de AIC una de mis bandas favoritas y aun capaces de hacer buena música . Disco nuevo y show ya agendado en Chile. Que maravilla

Al principio, por ser fan talibán de Layne, me costó aceptar a Duvall pero a medida que pasa el tiempo me cae mejor. Igual espero el nuevo disco pa ver si prendo y voy al recital.

Principal: SMSL M8 + Rega Elex-R + Proac Studio 118

Audífonos principal: Audio GD r2r 11 + Hifiman HE-400i / Hifiman HE-350 / Grado Sr80e

Portátil: Fuentes: Xduoo x3 / Shanling M0 - IEM Dunu DK 2002 / CCA C12 / JVC HA-FXT90 / Yamaha EPH-100

Enlace al comentario

hace 2 horas, 3772_1464214617 dijo:

Opeth "Garden of the Titans: Live at Red Rocks Amphitheater" out November 2nd 2018.

En un poco más de una decena de ediciones 🤦🏻‍♂️

dde5d2f251f9138f7200d865e0daab48.jpg

uff como suenan en vivo actualmente la cagó, y al fin un concierto en HD

acá el video oficial de Sorceress de ese concierto en Red Rocks 

Enlace al comentario

hace 1 hora, nomasfe10 dijo:

hace 7 minutos, ElNacho dijo:

Al principio, por ser fan talibán de Layne, me costó aceptar a Duvall pero a medida que pasa el tiempo me cae mejor. Igual espero el nuevo disco pa ver si prendo y voy al recital.

igual esperando el disco nuevo, al menos los singles lanzados están a la altura de lo que es AIC.

Por otro lado yo aún no compro entrada para el concierto, espero que salga un sideshow de ellos solos para ir a ese, de lo contrario a verlos en el festival nomas.

Enlace al comentario