Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Próximos lanzamientos en la Música

ponkine

[IMG] 

Appearances by Todd Rundgren, Larry Fast (Peter Gabriel), David Sancious, Thijs Van Leer (Focus), Sonja Kristina (Curved Air), Geoff Downes (Yes/Asia), Derek Sherinian (Dream Theatre) and more!

2016 has been nicknamed “The Year The Music Died” as it saw the passing of such musical giants as David Bowie, Prince and Leonard Cohen (not to mention George Michael, Leon Russell and Alan Vega of Suicide, among many others). Two more names that should absolutely be mentioned in the same breath as these legendary figures are keyboardist Keith Emerson & singer/songwriter/bassist Greg Lake both of whom passed away in 2016 and both of whom had a massive impact on modern rock music not only collectively as part of the brilliant Emerson, Lake & Palmer but individually as well with Emerson as part of pioneering English prog band The Nice and Lake as a founding member of juggernaut King Crimson.

Now a pantheon of well-respected musicians, vocalists and performers have come together, under the watchful ear of highly celebrated producer Billy Sherwood, to offer new interpretations of some of the best loved songs from the careers of these two towering figures of prog rock. From King Crimson’s “21st Century Schizoid Man” to ELP’s incredible “Karn Evil #9” and of course the mainstream hit single “Lucky Man,” A Tribute to Keith Emerson & Greg Lake offers a fresh and comprehensive look into some of the 20th century’s most daring compositions re-imagined by a the likes of Todd Rundgren, Larry Fast (Peter Gabriel), Martin Turner (Wishbone Ash), Sonja Kristina (Curved Air), Geoff Downes (Yes/Asia), Derek Sherinian (Dream Theatre), and Arthur Brown plus a very special performance from Emerson’s son Aaron & grandson Ethan!

Producer Billy Sherwood shares his thoughts about the project, saying “The music these guys created is timeless. And is there for future generations to discover. I’m honored to be a part of this project which displays an amazing collection of songs as well as artists contributing to the record. I think fans of the original will appreciate the attention to detail, love and care that went into the production of this project.”

A Tribute To Keith Emerson & Greg Lake will be available starting April 10 on both digital, CD and vinyl (limited edition ORANGE) courtesy of Purple Pyramid Records, a division of Cleopatra Records, Inc.

1. 21st Century Schizoid Man feat. Todd Rundgren & Brian Auger
2. A Time And A Place feat. Leslie Hunt & Derek Sherinian
3. The Sheriff feat. Billy Sherwood & David Sancious
4. C’est La Vie feat. Jon Davison & Larry Fast
5. From The Beginning feat. Thijs Van Leer & John Wesley
6. Hoedown feat. Patrick Moraz
7. Still…YouTurn Me On feat. Sonja Kristina & Steve Porcaro
8. Lucky Man feat. Martin Turner & Geoff Downes
9. Fanfare For The Common Man feat. Aaron & Ethan Emerson
10. Karn Evil #9 1st Impression Part 2 feat. Arthur Brown & Jordan Rudess
BONUS TRACK [CD ONLY]
11. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – ELP Suite: Tarkus / From The Beginning / Tarkus (Reprise)
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• 2 weeks later...

NEW VINYL! Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry: The heavy metal masterpiece that helped shoot the New York band into the stratosphere. Hear Mobile Fidelity's new cut with all the Marshall-stack distortion intact, yet with no extraneous distortion getting between you and the music. Available now: https://www.mofi.com/product-p/mfsl1-492.htm

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

Enlace al comentario

On 28-11-2019 at 22:20, ciudadanovivanco dijo:

Decir que no conoces a Belew es como decir que no conoces a Brian Johnson, Phil Anselmo o Sammy Haggar.

Conozco a esos tres!

Donde canta Belew? :rolleyes:

We all complete. Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time.

Enlace al comentario

On 13-01-2020 at 18:51, carloher dijo:

Se acaba de anunciar nuevo disco de Pearl Jam "Gigaton". Será lanzado el 27 de Marzo.

Mas info en el sitio oficial: https://pearljam.com/

Parece que la idea aqui es no comentar, asi que escribo esto y me callo :)

Este disco de Pearl Jam fué una revelación para mí. Viví la epoca grunge en mi adolescencia. Guardo grandes recuerdos de los grupos principales (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam) 

Saber que venía un nuevo disco de Pearl Jam no me produjo nada. No tengo ni ganas de escucharlo aunque este disponible en Spotify. Pensandolo bien, hay 3 o 4 canciones que me gustan de verdad. El resto las escuché en su momento como parte del fenomeno, pero ahora me dan sueño. 

Asunto arreglado. Me voy en paz.

Editado por guax
  • Like 1

We all complete. Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time.

Enlace al comentario

1 hour ago, guax dijo:

Parece que la idea aqui es no comentar, asi que escribo esto y me callo :)

No diga eso mi estimado! no ve que estábamos Tele Armorzando!!! :lol: no deje de escribir que luego le ponemos pino a la conversa!

• Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario

jeje. Me refería a que este hilo en particular tiene pocos comentarios y se ve más como una galeria de fotos de los lanzamientos. No es malo

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, guax dijo:

jeje. Me refería a que este hilo en particular tiene pocos comentarios y se ve más como una galeria de fotos de los lanzamientos. No es malo

es que en este gran hilo de @ponkine , :buen_aporte:, uno está acostumbrado a pasar y copiar el nombre del álbum para ir a comprarlo por ahí... :rolleyes:

• Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario

• 1 month later...

[IMG]

FRANK ZAPPA’S CELEBRATED 1970 MOTHERS LINEUP COMMEMORATED WITH UNRELEASED 70-SONG COLLECTION OF STUDIO AND LIVE RECORDINGS FOR 50th ANNIVERSARY

THE MOTHERS 1970 AVAILABLE DIGITALLY AND AS 4-DISC BOX SET ON JUNE 26
VIA ZAPPA RECORDS/UMe

RECENTLY UNEARTHED SONG, “PORTUGUESE FENDERS,” AVAILABLE TO STREAM NOW

Los Angeles – May 8, 2020 – To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Frank Zappa’s celebrated but short-lived 1970 Mothers Of Invention lineup, “Portuguese Fenders,” the first track to be released from the new collection, The Mothers 1970 is available to stream today. The newly-discovered gem is one of 70 unreleased live and studio recordings featured on The Mothers 1970, available digitally and as a 4CD box set June 26 via Zappa Records/UMe. Recorded live by Zappa on his own tape recorder on tour in 1970, “Portuguese Fenders” is a rollicking live recording featuring an exhilarating guitar solo by the iconoclastic composer and virtuosic guitarist backed by the revered ensemble. Stream “Portuguese Fenders” or pre-order The Mothers 1970 here: [IMG]

THE MOTHERS 1970 TRACKLISTING

Disc 1 – Trident Studios, London, England June 21-22, 1970

1. Red Tubular Lighter
2. Lola Steponsky
3. Trident Chatter
4. Sharleena (Roy Thomas Baker Mix)
5. Item 1
6. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal)
7. “Enormous Cadenza”
8. Envelopes
9. Red Tubular Lighter (Unedited Master)
10. Wonderful Wino (Basic Tracks, Alt. Take)
11. Giraffe - Take 4
12. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal, Alt. Solo)
Total Time: 63:09

Disc 2 – Live Highlights Part 1 – “Piknik” VPRO June 18, 1970 / Pepperland September 26, 1970

1. Introducing…The Mothers (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
2. Wonderful Wino (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
3. Concentration Moon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
4. Mom & Dad (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
5. The Air (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
6. Dog Breath (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
7. Mother People (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
8. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
9. Agon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
10. Call Any Vegetable (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
14. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
15. Bwana Dik (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
16. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
17. Do You Like My New Car? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
18. Happy Together (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
Total Time: 63:34

Disc 3 – Live Highlights Part 2 – Hybrid Concert: Santa Monica August 21, 1970 / Spokane September 17, 1970

1. “Welcome To El Monte Legion Stadium!” (Live)
2. Agon (Live)
3. Call Any Vegetable (Live)
4. Pound For A Brown (Live)
5. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
6. Sharleena (Live)
7. The Air (Live)
8. Dog Breath (Live)
9. Mother People (Live)
10. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live)
14. “Eat It Yourself…” (Live)
15. Trouble Every Day (Live)
16. “A Series Of Musical Episodes” (Live)
17. Road Ladies (Live)
18. “The Holiday Inn Motel Chain” (Live)
19. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening? (Live)
20. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live)
Total Time 68:29

Disc 4 – Live Highlights Part 3 – FZ Tour Tape Recordings

1. “What’s The Deal, Dick?”
2. Another M.O.I. Anti-Smut Loyalty Oath (Live)
3. Paladin Routine #1 (Live)
4. Portuguese Fenders (Live)
5. The Sanzini Brothers (Live)
6. Guitar Build ’70 (Live)
7. Would You Go All The Way? (Live)
8. Easy Meat (Live)
9. “Who Did It?”
10. Turn It Down! (Live)
11. A Chance Encounter In Cincinnati
12. Pound For A Brown (Live)
13. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
14. Beloit Sword Trick (Live)
15. Kong Solos Pt. I (Live)
16. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
17. Kong Solos Pt. II (Live)
18. Gris Gris (Live)
19. Paladin Routine #2 (Live)
20. King Kong - Outro (Live)
Total Time: 74:08

Enlace al comentario

hace 2 horas, ponkine dijo:

[IMG]

FRANK ZAPPA’S CELEBRATED 1970 MOTHERS LINEUP COMMEMORATED WITH UNRELEASED 70-SONG COLLECTION OF STUDIO AND LIVE RECORDINGS FOR 50th ANNIVERSARY

THE MOTHERS 1970 AVAILABLE DIGITALLY AND AS 4-DISC BOX SET ON JUNE 26
VIA ZAPPA RECORDS/UMe

RECENTLY UNEARTHED SONG, “PORTUGUESE FENDERS,” AVAILABLE TO STREAM NOW

Los Angeles – May 8, 2020 – To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Frank Zappa’s celebrated but short-lived 1970 Mothers Of Invention lineup, “Portuguese Fenders,” the first track to be released from the new collection, The Mothers 1970 is available to stream today. The newly-discovered gem is one of 70 unreleased live and studio recordings featured on The Mothers 1970, available digitally and as a 4CD box set June 26 via Zappa Records/UMe. Recorded live by Zappa on his own tape recorder on tour in 1970, “Portuguese Fenders” is a rollicking live recording featuring an exhilarating guitar solo by the iconoclastic composer and virtuosic guitarist backed by the revered ensemble. Stream “Portuguese Fenders” or pre-order The Mothers 1970 here: [IMG]

THE MOTHERS 1970 TRACKLISTING

Disc 1 – Trident Studios, London, England June 21-22, 1970

1. Red Tubular Lighter
2. Lola Steponsky
3. Trident Chatter
4. Sharleena (Roy Thomas Baker Mix)
5. Item 1
6. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal)
7. “Enormous Cadenza”
8. Envelopes
9. Red Tubular Lighter (Unedited Master)
10. Wonderful Wino (Basic Tracks, Alt. Take)
11. Giraffe - Take 4
12. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal, Alt. Solo)
Total Time: 63:09

Disc 2 – Live Highlights Part 1 – “Piknik” VPRO June 18, 1970 / Pepperland September 26, 1970

1. Introducing…The Mothers (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
2. Wonderful Wino (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
3. Concentration Moon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
4. Mom & Dad (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
5. The Air (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
6. Dog Breath (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
7. Mother People (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
8. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
9. Agon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
10. Call Any Vegetable (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
14. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
15. Bwana Dik (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
16. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
17. Do You Like My New Car? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
18. Happy Together (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
Total Time: 63:34

Disc 3 – Live Highlights Part 2 – Hybrid Concert: Santa Monica August 21, 1970 / Spokane September 17, 1970

1. “Welcome To El Monte Legion Stadium!” (Live)
2. Agon (Live)
3. Call Any Vegetable (Live)
4. Pound For A Brown (Live)
5. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
6. Sharleena (Live)
7. The Air (Live)
8. Dog Breath (Live)
9. Mother People (Live)
10. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live)
14. “Eat It Yourself…” (Live)
15. Trouble Every Day (Live)
16. “A Series Of Musical Episodes” (Live)
17. Road Ladies (Live)
18. “The Holiday Inn Motel Chain” (Live)
19. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening? (Live)
20. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live)
Total Time 68:29

Disc 4 – Live Highlights Part 3 – FZ Tour Tape Recordings

1. “What’s The Deal, Dick?”
2. Another M.O.I. Anti-Smut Loyalty Oath (Live)
3. Paladin Routine #1 (Live)
4. Portuguese Fenders (Live)
5. The Sanzini Brothers (Live)
6. Guitar Build ’70 (Live)
7. Would You Go All The Way? (Live)
8. Easy Meat (Live)
9. “Who Did It?”
10. Turn It Down! (Live)
11. A Chance Encounter In Cincinnati
12. Pound For A Brown (Live)
13. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
14. Beloit Sword Trick (Live)
15. Kong Solos Pt. I (Live)
16. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
17. Kong Solos Pt. II (Live)
18. Gris Gris (Live)
19. Paladin Routine #2 (Live)
20. King Kong - Outro (Live)
Total Time: 74:08

Qué bacaaaaan. A ver si atino esta vez, me perdí de comprar el  boxset de "you can't do that on stage anymore" en el Portal Lyon teniéndolo ahí, frente amí, en una hermosa caja de roadie...

Enlace al comentario

• 3 weeks later...
25 mayo, 2020

Los Jaivas reeditan álbum «La Ventana» en vinilo y CD

A 47 años de su lanzamiento, "La ventana" reúne canciones como “Todos Juntos” y “Mira Niñita”. ¡Ahora será reeditado en formato CD y vinilo!

los jaivas la ventana 2020_vinilo

En 1973 llegó el segundo disco de estudio de Los Jaivas, «La Ventana», con algunas de sus canciones más exitosas y su formación original completa: Eduardo «Gato» Alquinta en guitarra y voz, Gabriel Parra en batería, Eduardo Parra en teclado y letras, Mario Mutis en voz y bajo, y Claudio Parra en el piano.

Te puede interesar: Brian May confiesa que estuvo a punto de morir luego de sufrir ataque

Este 2020, a 47 años de su lanzamiento, «La Ventana» estará disponible en formato CD y vinilo desde este jueves 28 de mayo en las mejores disquerías del país.

La reedición contempla los masters originales de las grabaciones de 1972-73, además de cintas reencontradas en bodegas que nunca habían estado disponibles.

Esta reedición se realiza gracias al rescate de los registros originales, desde las bodegas del desaparecido Sello IRT.

los jaivas la ventana 2020

“Queríamos hacer una remasterización de nivel internacional, tomando en cuenta que las ediciones posteriores a la original eran muy deficientes y sin trazabilidad clara. Al abrir la caja con las cintas de “La Ventana” y ver que teníamos un máster original con todas las anotaciones del momento, sabíamos que debíamos hacer un trabajo de primer nivel. Esta reedición se pensó como una misión de arqueología y un aporte al rescate del patrimonio cultural, pues hay muchos discos de la historia musical chilena que se han perdido en el tiempo”, indica Felipe Domínguez, a cargo de esta re-edición.

Desde su salida en enero de 1973, “La Ventana” ha sido publicada en muchas ocasiones con variaciones de la edición original y usando copias desde cintas que no siempre reflejaron la calidad de su grabación en el Estudio 1 IRT.

El vinilo:

El álbum además, es un testimonio del paso de la fabricación de vinilos monofónicos a stereo-fónicos. Y en esta versión 2020, el vinilo respeta el arte de 1973, manteniendo el orden establecido desde su master original con los siguientes tracks:

LADO A:
1.-Marcha al Interior del Espíritu 
2.- Mira Niñita
3.-Todos Juntos
4.-La Quebrá del Ají

LADO B:
5.- Ciclo Vital (improvisaciones en re-percusión)
6.-Los Caminos que se Abren
7.-El Pasillo del Cóndor

El CD:

En cuanto al formato CD, este contiene todos los temas que Los Jaivas grabaron para IRT, además de los temas ya mencionados, más: incluye “Ayer Caché”, “Indio Hermano”, “Corre que te Pillo” (primera versión) y “Cuero y Piel”.

La publicación de “La Ventana” versión 2020, es la primera de una serie de trabajos de rescate del patrimonio musical de la banda, que contempla la búsqueda de archivos guardados por años y la re-edición de otras piezas históricas de “Los Jaivas”.

¿Dónde comprar «La Ventana» de Los Jaivas, reedición 2020?

Ambos formatos de la reedición de «La Ventana», estarán disponibles a partir de este jueves 28 de mayo en disquerías, Supermercados Jumbo y online a través del sitio www.vinilospormayor.cl.

Enlace al comentario

«La Ventana»

1-4-3.jpeg Vinilo y CD «La Ventana»

ÁLBUM «LA VENTANA» DE LOS JAIVAS SE REEDITA EN FORMATO VINILO Y CD CON SU REPERTORIO Y MASTER ORIGINALES IRT

POR MUNIRIH ROE

Tras 47 años desde su lanzamiento por el sello IRT, “La Ventana”, el disco que reúne las emblemáticas canciones “Todos Juntos” y “Mira Niñita”, será reeditado en formato CD y vinilo utilizando los masters originales de 1972-73 además de cintas reencontradas en las bodegas de IRT, que nunca habían estado disponibles. Los registros fueron remasterizados con tecnología actual, rescatando detalles sonoros que hasta ahora permanecían imperceptibles para los seguidores.

Ambos formatos estarán disponibles a partir de este jueves 28 de mayo en disquerías, Supermercados Jumbo y online a través del sitio www.vinilospormayor.cl.

Esta reedición se realiza gracias al rescate del máster original desde las bodegas del desaparecido Sello IRT. En tanto, el diseño fue trabajado por Martín Uribe, integrante del equipo de la banda, en una recreación del arte gracias al aporte de muchos coleccionistas que prestaron sus vinilos para esta tarea.

1-5-3-1024x473.jpeg

Queríamos hacer una remasterización de nivel internacional, tomando en cuenta que las ediciones posteriores a la original eran muy deficientes y sin trazabilidad clara. Al abrir la caja con las cintas de “La Ventana” y ver que teníamos un máster original con todas las anotaciones del momento, sabíamos que debíamos hacer un producto de primer nivel. Esta reedición se pensó como un trabajo de arqueología y un aporte al rescate del patrimonio cultural, pues hay muchos discos de la historia musical chilena que se han perdido en el tiempo”, indica Felipe Domínguez, fundador de “Al abordaje muchachos SPA”, a cargo de esta re-edición.

Desde su salida en enero de 1973, “La Ventana” ha sido publicada en muchas ocasiones  con variaciones de la edición original y usando copias desde cintas que no siempre reflejaron la calidad de su grabación en el Estudio 1 IRT, por los ingenieros Fernando Mateo y Franz Benko. 

La primera grabación pensada para el lanzamiento del grupo, fue el single “Ayer Cache/Todos Juntos”, luego hicimos una sesión exclusivamente con improvisaciones de donde se sacó “Ciclo Vital” y “Cuero y Piel”, creación que junto a “Mira Niñita” conforman el 2ndo single. Después de esos sencillos, se pensó en la edición de un LP que para completarlo, creamos los temas “La Quebrá del Ají”, “Marcha al Interior del Espíritu” y “Los Caminos que se Abren”, la primera obra con algunos instrumentos sinfónicos que plasmaron sonoridades que siempre estuvieron presentes en nuestro imaginario. Este álbum se cierra con “El Pasillo del Cóndor” de apenas 25 segundos. A comienzos de 1973, tras la salida de “La Ventana”, grabamos un nuevo single, nuestro último trabajo para IRT con los temas “Indio Hermano” y junto a una orquesta de cámara, la primera versión de “Corre que te Pillo”.  En agosto ese año ampliamos esta última  para Orquesta Sinfónica y que junto a “Los Caminos que se Abren”, fueron estrenados en nuestro primer concierto sinfónico como despedida de Chile antes de partir a Argentina”, cuenta Claudio Parra, músico de “Los Jaivas”.

La remasterización estuvo a cargo del ingeniero Mariano Pavez quien trabajó junto a los músicos durante el proceso. “Para mí fue un honor y una responsabilidad estar en este proyecto” –relata Mariano. “¡Abrimos cintas que estaban en sus cajas hace más de 30 años, teníamos miedo de abrirlas! Fue un aprendizaje porque durante el proceso me explicaron el paso a paso de cómo fueron grabadas las canciones. Fue una experiencia increíble. Estoy muy feliz de haber trabajado en el proyecto y al puerto que llegamos, pues el sonido logra mayor plenitud. Rescatamos mucho material, estamos todos muy contentos con el resultado”, concluye Pavez. El álbum además, es un testimonio del paso de la fabricación de vinilos monofónicos a stereo-fónicos.

1-4-4.jpeg

En esta versión 2020, el vinilo respeta el arte de 1973 y mantiene el orden establecido desde su master original con los siguientes tracks:

LADO A: 

1.-Marcha al Interior del Espíritu. 2.- Mira Niñita. 3.-Todos Juntos. 4.-La Quebrá del Ají

LADO B: 

5.- Ciclo Vital (improvisaciones en re-percusión). 6.-Los Caminos que se Abren. 7.-El Pasillo del Cóndor

El CD contiene todos los temas que “Los Jaivas” grabaron para IRT, además de los temas ya mencionados, incluye “Ayer Caché”, “Indio Hermano”, “Corre que te Pillo” (primera versión) y “Cuero y Piel”.En términos musicales, las grabaciones para IRT muestran las dos facetas artísticas de ese momento histórico de “Los Jaivas”; las improvisaciones “Ciclo Vital” y “Cuero y Piel”, el naciente lenguaje de canción en  “Ayer Caché”, “Todos Juntos”, “Mira Niñita”, “La Quebrá del Ají” e “Indio hermano”. En tanto, también se registra sus primeros pasos a la creación sinfónica en “Los Caminos que se Abren” y “Corre que te Pillo”. 

La publicación de “La Ventana” versión 2020, es la primera de una serie de trabajos de rescate del patrimonio musical de la banda, que contempla la búsqueda de material de archivo guardado por años y la re-edición de otras piezas históricas de “Los Jaivas”. 

La labor de la Fundación Cultural Los Jaivas ha estado orientada a recuperar el material de la banda con la finalidad de poder traspasar su experiencia a nuevas generaciones, junto con incentivar el amor por la música sin distinción de raza, credo, color político o género”, concluye Mario Mutis.

PRINCIPALES PUNTOS DE VENTA:

Supermercados Jumbo, Vinilos por Mayor, La Tienda Nacional, Tienda Música Chilena, Sonar, Billboard, Funtracks, Musicovinil, Obivinilos, Kolala (online), Llegando los monos vinilos (virtual) 

RRSS:

Facebook: 

@fundacionculturallosjaivas

@losjaivasoficial

Instagram:

@Fundacionculturallosjaivas

@Losjaivasoficial

Foto de archivo corresponde a material promocional de IRT 1973

250px-Los_Jaivas_1973.jpg
Enlace al comentario

Buena noticia Samara... gracias.

Si tu woofer no te sacude las vísceras hasta hacerte mear sangre...  pues no es un woofer.

Enlace al comentario

[IMG]

INXS - Official Store

TRACKLISTING

01. Guns In The Sky
02. New Sensation
03. I Send A Message
04. The Stairs
05. Know The Difference
06. Disappear
07. By My Side
08. Hear That Sound
09. Original Sin
10. Lately*
11. The Loved One
12. Wildlife
13. Mystify
14. Bitter Tears
15. Suicide Blonde
16. What You Need
17. Kick
18. Need You Tonight
19. Mediate
20. Never Tear Us Apart
21. Who Pays The Price
22. Devil Inside
23. Shining Star (Credits)

* Previously unreleased

Enlace al comentario

[IMG] 

The album is described (by the label) as a “grown-up record” with ‘its own emotional microclimate” and in discussing the album, Fran Healy admits that he writes songs “in an antiquated way… sitting at the bottom of the bed, ‘pouring my simple sorrow to the sound hole and my knee’, as Joni Mitchell put it.”

10 Songs will be available across a number of formats including a 2CD deluxe and a 2LP deluxe coloured vinyl with both formats offering a bonus disc of demos and available SIGNED via the band’s official online store, along with various bundles and an exclusive cassette.

10 Songs is released on 9 October 2020. This post will be updated with more pre-order links when they are available.

track_listing.gif

Travis / new album '10 Songs'

10 Songs 2CD deluxe

CD 1

1. Waving At The Window
2. The Only Thing
3. Valentine
4. Butterflies
5. A Million Hearts
6. A Ghost
7. All Fall Down
8. Kissing In The Wind
9. Nina’s Song
10. No Love Lost

CD 2

1. Waving at the Window (Demo)
2. The Only Thing (Demo)
3. Valentine (Demo)
4. Butterflies (Demo)
5. A Million Hearts (Demo)
6. A Ghost (Demo)
7. All Fall Down (Demo)
8. Kissing in the Wind (Demo)
9. Nina’s Song (Demo)
10. No Love Lost (Demo)

Travis / new album '10 Songs'

10 Songs 2LP deluxe

Side 1

1. Waving At The Window
2. The Only Thing
3. Valentine
4. Butterflies
5. A Million Hearts

Side 2

1. A Ghost
2. All Fall Down
3. Kissing In The Wind
4. Nina’s Song
5. No Love Lost

Side 3

1. Waving at the Window (Demo)
2. The Only Thing (Demo)
3. Valentine (Demo)
4. Butterflies (Demo)
5. A Million Hearts (Demo)

Side 4

6. A Ghost (Demo)
7. All Fall Down (Demo)
8. Kissing in the Wind (Demo)
9. Nina’s Song (Demo)
10. No Love Lost (Demo)
Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/paul-mccartney-flaming-pie-reissue/?fbclid=IwAR1fmoOX58xuRFWkFJwpExRwKixwDbahUtm777riGxncPi6-6fWc6ZDwIY8

Paul McCartney / Flaming Pie 5CD+2DVD deluxe edition / Archive Collection reissue

5CD+2DVD deluxe •  Flaming expensive • Half-speed mastered 2LP • Triple vinyl deluxe • Collector’s edition exclusive to Macca-channels

Paul McCartney continues his long-running archive collection reissue campaign with the re-release of his 1997 album Flaming Pie.

The album title is a reference to John Lennon‘s anecdote about how The Fab Four got their name (“It came in a vision – a man appeared on a flaming pie and said unto them, ‘from this day on you are Beatles with an A”) and the record saw something of a revival of Paul’s commercial fortunes, particularly in the US, where with the benefit of riding on the coattails of the three chart-topping Beatles Anthology albums, it peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 200. Flaming Pie reached the same position in the UK and interestingly (or probably annoyingly, if you’re Paul) the very same album – the Spice Girls‘ debut, Spice – was the record that held it off the top spot both sides of the Atlantic.

On a more sombre note, it would be Paul McCartney’s last studio album before Linda died and his final album of original material of the millennium (although alter-ego ‘The Fireman’ would deliver the ambient masterpiece Rushes in 1998).

But while the album did well, its attendant singles struggled. By this point in the UK, it had been 10 years since Paul’s last top ten single (‘Once Upon A Long Ago’) and of the trio of 45s issued from Flaming Pie here in Britain, only jaunty first single ‘Young Boy’ could even crack the top 20. The other two ‘The World Tonight’ (the only American single) and ‘Beautiful Night’ were both minor hits, despite McCartney and EMI putting together two-CD sets for each release packed full of new B-sides and rarities, including sequences from Paul’s ‘Oobu Joobu’ radio show. Conclusion? Paul’s ability reach beyond his own fanbase and cross over to the mainstream had been severely eroded.

If you are not familiar with ‘Oobu Joobu’, it was a radio show broadcast on American radio network Westwood One in 1995 which featured demos, rehearsals, live performances, unreleased recordings and chat from Paul McCartney. Six specially edited ‘parts’ of this show were created (between 5 and 10 minutes each) and these were spread across the six CD singles (two for each song). These tapestries of rarities remain the only official release of any ‘Oobu Joobu’ content.

Flaming Pie’s recordings do not involve any of the band that Paul used for touring and recording between 1989 and 1993 – including musicians Hamish Stuart, Robbie McIntosh and Paul ‘Wix’ Wickens. Jeff Lynne (fresh from his sessions with ‘The Threetles’) produced the album and McCartney played most of the instruments himself, with significant contributions from Steve Miller (‘If You Wanna’, ‘Young Boy’, ‘Used To Be Bad’) and a certain Ringo Starr (who plays on and co-writes ‘Really Love You’). Linda had been contributing to Paul’s albums for 27 years, but now son James got in on the act and played guitar on ‘Heaven On A Sunday’.

flamingpie_box_spread_official_600.jpg
Flaming Pie 5CD+DVD deluxe edition (click image to enlarge)

So what of the reissue? Well first off, let’s just point out that it has been another long wait. 2019 joins 2016 as another calendar year in which there was no Paul McCartney ‘Archive Collection’ reissue. Yes, we were offered various new editions of 2018’s Egypt Station, including that ‘Traveller’s Edition’ – packaged in a suitcase – and Black Friday brought two new songs on a picture disc seven-inch… but last year was relatively quiet by Paul’s standards which makes it all the more surprising that MPL and Capitol didn’t get the reissue machine in operation.

But back to Flaming Pie…  the super deluxe edition (what Macca’s team continue to call the ‘deluxe’) is a 5CD+2DVD package which contains all the books, photo-books, inserts, lyric sheets and the like that we have become used to. It’s also the most expensive reissue so far at over £200 retail price. That’s an enormous sum, especially, when you consider just eight years ago the not-so-different RAM deluxe was around the £85 mark, and even the very lavish Flowers in the Dirt package from 2017 at £135 was £85 less than what they are asking here. It seems as if team-McCartney have decided that the only way to continue with these lavish packages is to charge a premium. Presumably, the thinking is that numbers who are buying this kind of stuff is getting smaller, so the price must get higher – if they wish to maintain high production values (to be fair, nothing since they started with Band on the Run in 2010 has ever felt like it was done on the cheap).

FlamingPie_2CD_spread600.jpg
Flaming Pie 2CD edition (click image to enlarge)

The numbered, limited box set features the original album remastered at Abbey Road Studios, 32 bonus audio tracks including unheard home recordings and demos, alternative studio recordings, rough mixes and B-sides including selections from Oobu Joobu parts 1-6, Flaming Pie At The Mill CD (Paul’s hour-long tour of his studio), video content including the In The World Tonight documentary, original music videos, EPKs, interviews, performances and behind-the-scenes material. This box comes with a download card for 24bit/96kHz  high-resolution audio.

In terms of printed matter, you get a 128-page book with unpublished images by Linda McCartney, expanded album artwork from the archives and the story behind the album written by Chris Heath – including track-by-track information, recipes and new interviews with Paul, Ringo Starr, Jeff Lynne, Steve Miller and key album personnel. Also included is facsimiles of John Hammel’s studio notebook, a copy of Club Sandwich MagazineFlaming Pie plectrum and envelope containing handwritten lyrics for 8 tracks and The Flame newspaper.

The album is pressed on 2LP vinyl for the first time, since the original was a single vinyl record. The new gatefold edition is also half-speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and comes with a lyric book.

flamingpie3LP_600.jpg
3LP version of the Flaming Pie reissue (click image to enlarge)

A special 3LP deluxe edition adds a bonus record of demos and home recordings and all three records slot into a special bespoke slipcase.

There is no single CD edition, so the ‘base model’ is the 2CD edition which is surprisingly generous in terms of bonus content. The second disc here contains all of the home recordings/demos from CD 2 in the box set, six out of ten of the acoustic tracks/rough mixes on CD 3 from the box and all four ‘proper’ B-sides (‘Looking For You’, ‘Broomstick, Love Come Tumbling Down’, ‘Same Love’). That’s 21 bonus tracks and that’s an exceptional price on Amazon UK (pretty sure that will increase soon).

Paul McCartney is also offering a special mega-box ‘collector’s edition‘ version which is limited to 3000 units worldwide. This combines the 5CD+2DVD deluxe with the 3LP package and adds an extra exclusive vinyl record –’The Ballad of the Skeletons’ – Paul’s 1996 collaboration with Allen Ginsberg, also featuring Philip Glass and Lenny Kaye – released for the first time on vinyl and cut at 45 RPM with vinyl etching and poster. This collector’s edition also comes with a marbled art print portfolio of six silkscreened Linda McCartney art prints. The bad news is that this is £520 which is a hefty premium for an extra record and some prints.

All formats of Flaming Pie are released on 31 July 2020. The deluxe set and the 3LP vinyl are very limited (I know because the SDE shop has been given a tiny allocation) and the collector’s edition limit even more so, as detailed above. The later will only be available direct-to-consumer via Paul’s sites and some associated UMC channels.

track_listing.gif

pie_spread.jpg

Flaming Pie 5CD+2DVD deluxe

CD 1 – Flaming Pie (2020 remaster)

The Song We Were Singing 3:55
The World Tonight 4:05
If You Wanna 4:37
Somedays 4:15
Young Boy 3:54
Calico Skies 2:32
Flaming Pie 2:30
Heaven On A Sunday 4:26
Used To Be Bad 4:12
Souvenir 3:41
Little Willow 2:58
Really Love You 5:18
Beautiful Night 5:08
Great Day 2:09

CD2 – Demos and Home Recordings

The Song We Were Singing  5:25
The World Tonight  2:26
If You Wanna  3:00
Young Boy 2:22
Calico Skies 2:31
Flaming Pie  1:40
Souvenir 2:54
Little Willow  2:26
Beautiful Night 4:27
Great Day 3:30

CD3 – Studio tracks

Great Day [Acoustic] 2:17
Calico Skies [Acoustic] 2:06
C’mon Down C’mon Baby 1:23
If You Wanna [Demo] 1:54
Beautiful Night [Run Through] 4:09
The Song We Were Singing [Rough Mix] 3:50
The World Tonight [Rough Mix] 3:47
Little Willow [Rough Mix] 2:59
Whole Life [Rough Mix] 5:34
Heaven On A Sunday [Rude Cassette] 4:43

CD4 – B-sides

Looking For You 4:41
Broomstick 5:10
Love Come Tumbling Down 4:23
Same Love 3:55
Oobu Joobu Part 1 (8:47)
Oobu Joobu Part 2 (8:27)
Oobu Joobu Part 3 (7:57)
Oobu Joobu Part 4 (5:31)
Oobu Joobu Part 5 (8:48)
Oobu Joobu Part 6 (9:16)

CD 5 – Flaming Pie at the Mill

Spoken word documentary

DVD 1

In The World Tonight (Documentary)

DVD 2

Beautiful Night
Making Of Beautiful Night
Little Willow
The World Tonight [directed by Alistair Donald)
The World Tonight [directed by Geoff Wonfor)
Young Boy [directed by Alistair Donald]
Young Boy [directed by Geoff Wonfor]
Flaming Pie EPK 1
Flaming Pie EPK 2
In The World Tonight EPK
Flaming Pie Album Artwork Meeting
TFI Friday Performances
David Frost Interview

flamingpie3LP_600-480x480.jpg

Flaming Pie 3LP vinyl

LP 1
The Song We Were Singing
The World Tonight
If You Wanna
Somedays
Young Boy
Calico Skies
Flaming Pie

LP 2
Heaven On A Sunday
Used To Be Bad
Souvenir
Little Willow
Really Love You
Beautiful Night
Great Day

LP3 – Demos & Home Recordings

The Song We Were Singing [Demo]
The World Tonight [Demo]
If You Wanna [Demo]
Somedays [Demo]
Young Boy [Demo]
Calico Skies [Home Recording]
Flaming Pie [Demo]
Souvenir [Demo]
Little Willow [Demo]
Beautiful Night [Studio Demo]
Great Day [Home Recording]

FlamingPie_2CD_spread-480x280.jpg

Flaming Pie 2CD edition

CD 1 – Flaming Pie (2020 remaster)

The Song We Were Singing 3:55
The World Tonight 4:05
If You Wanna 4:37
Young Boy 3:54
Calico Skies 2:32
Flaming Pie 2:30
Heaven On A Sunday 4:26
Used To Be Bad 4:12
Souvenir 3:41
Little Willow 2:58
Really Love You 5:18
Beautiful Night 5:08
Great Day 2:09

CD 2

1. The Song We Were Singing [Home Recording]
2. The World Tonight [Home Recording]
3. If You Wanna [Home Recording]
4. Somedays [Home Recording]
5. Young Boy [Home Recording]
6. Calico Skies [Home Recording]
7. Flaming Pie [Home Recording]
8. Souvenir [Home Recording]
9. Little Willow [Home Recording]
10. Beautiful Night [1995 Demo]
11. Great Day [Home Recording]
12. Beautiful Night [Run Through]
13. Whole Life [Rough Mix]
14. Heaven On A Sunday [Rude Cassette]
15. Great Day [Acoustic]
16. Calico Skies [Acoustic]
17. C’mon Down C’mon Baby
18. Looking For You
19. Broomstick
20. Love Come Tumbling Down
21. Same Love

flamingpie_2LP-480x506.jpg

Flaming Pie 2LP vinyl

LP 1
The Song We Were Singing
The World Tonight
If You Wanna
Somedays
Young Boy
Calico Skies
Flaming Pie

LP 2
Heaven On A Sunday
Used To Be Bad
Souvenir
Little Willow
Really Love You
Beautiful Night
Great Day

Enlace al comentario

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/anthony-phillips-the-living-room-concert-remastered-expanded-digipak-edition/?fbclid=IwAR136dHzd-NHJxfm4fdBmtHxxqEgNQqYZz0naWMwcdEq1VDGGtbzCzdeRg8

95129908_10158251974819814_7040983765165

• A NEW REMASTERED & EXPANDED EDITION OF THIS ALBUM OF A LIVE RADIO PERFORMANCE BY GENESIS FOUNDER MEMBER ANTHONY PHILLIPS
• WITH THREE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED BONUS TRACKS
• FULLY RESTORED ARTWORK & NEW ESSAY BY JON DANN

Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the release of a new re-mastered and expanded edition of THE LIVING ROOM CONCERT by original Genesis guitarist and celebrated solo artist and composer ANTHONY PHILLIPS.

Originally released in May 1995, the album featured highlights of a live solo performance by Anthony which was recorded on March 21st 1993 as part of the Living Room Concert Series for the US Radio programme Echoes, a daily programme of contemporary instrumental music. The show was broadcast on 120 public radio stations in America on 25th June 1993.

For the performance Anthony selected a number of acoustic guitar and piano pieces for the performance, drawing mainly on tracks originally released on the albums The Geese and The Ghost, Private Parts and Pieces and A Catch at The Tables, along with two pieces from New England, the eighth volume in the Private Parts & Pieces series and a solo 12-string version of the first movement of a Guitar Quintet that he had composed in 1976, which had subsequently been scored with parts for strings and wind instruments; Conversation Piece.

Unavailable on CD for many years, THE LIVING ROOM CONCERT has been remastered and expanded to include three previously unreleased tracks recorded for the original broadcast, Jaunty Roads, Let Us Now Make Love and Lucy: An Illusion.

This Esoteric Recordings edition restores the original artwork and includes new liner notes by Anthony Phillips archivist Jon Dann.

TRACK LISTING

1. REAPER
2. WHICH WAY THE WIND BLOWS
3. HENRY: PORTRAITS FROM TUDOR TIMES
4. CONVERSATION PIECE
5. FLAMINGO
6. FIELD OF ETERNITY
7. SISTINE
8. LIGHTS ON THE HILL
9. LAST GOODBYES
10. COLLECTIONS
11. SLEEPFALL
BONUS TRACKS
12. JAUNTY ROADS
13. LET US NOW MAKE LOVE
14. LUCY: AN ILLUSION

Enlace al comentario

[IMG] 

Tim Bowness has announced that his new solo studio album will be released later this year.

The follow-up to 2019’s Flowers At The Scene is titled Late Night Laments and it’ll launch on August 28 through InsideOut Music.

No-Man bandmate Steven Wilson and mastered by Calum Malcolm, with Bowness and Brian Hulse co-producing the nine track recording which is said bring together “electronic soundscapes, acoustic instrumentation and unexpected rhythms.” 

A statement on Late Night Laments adds: “The emotionally charged and tightly focused album offers a collection of lush, atmospheric songs with a wide lyrical scope making it the most intimate yet universal of Bowness’ solo releases.”

Bowness is joined on the album by guest artists including Richard Barbieri, Colin Edwin, Kavus Torabi and Evan Carson, while the cover art has once again been created by Jarrod Gosling. 

The first single from the album is scheduled to arrive in early July.

Late Night Laments will be released on CD, LP, as a limited edition 2CD digipak featuring five additional studio tracks, and on digital and streaming platforms.

missing-image.svg

Tim Bowness: Late Night Laments
1. Northern Rain
2. I’m Better Now
3. Darkline
4. We Caught The Light
5. The Hitman Who Missed
6. Never A Place
7. The Last Getaway
8. Hidden Life
9. One Last Call
Enlace al comentario

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-rolling-stones-goats-heat-soup-reissued-as-a-super-deluxe-with-5-1-mix/?fbclid=IwAR3xay2jGuRsCCPlRqwOhqFZRXI49dzhcge0M-gjLUBshMKrKeIk74hCtVk

The Rolling Stones‘ 1973 album Goats Head Soup will be reissued as a super deluxe edition box set in August.

The 3CD+blu-ray package will offer a brand new stereo mix, a 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos mix, a disc of rarities and alternate mixes and the much desired ‘Brussels Affair’ concert, recorded live at the Forest National Arena in October 1973 is reissued on CD for the first time outside Japan.

NEWS

The Rolling Stones / Goats Head Soup reissued as a super deluxe with 5.1 mix

July 9, 2020 by Paul Sinclairtags: 1970s, Surround, The Rolling Stones

goats_head_soup_cover-480x480.jpg

New stereo mix • 5.1 & Dolby Atmos • Brussels Affair • Rarities

The Rolling Stones‘ 1973 album Goats Head Soup will be reissued as a super deluxe edition box set in August.

The 3CD+blu-ray package will offer a brand new stereo mix, a 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos mix, a disc of rarities and alternate mixes and the much desired ‘Brussels Affair’ concert, recorded live at the Forest National Arena in October 1973 is reissued on CD for the first time outside Japan.

The stereo and surround mixes have been created from the original session files and the rarities disc includes three previously unreleased tracks: ‘Scarlet’ (featuring guitar by Jimmy Page), ‘All The Rage’ and ‘Criss Cross’.

goatshead_spread.jpg

The super deluxe edition (or should that be souper deluxe?) includes a 120-page book, which sounds McCartney-esque in style, with loads of photos and three essays: 50 Years On – An Appreciation of Goats Head Soup by Ian McCann, Brussels Affair Live 1973 Tour by Nick Kent and The Story Of The Cover Art by Darryl Easlea. This set also includes four 1973 reproduction tour posters which are rolled up, not folded.

A 4LP vinyl box is also available which contains the new stereo mix, the rarities disc and the Brussels Affair, while a 2LP edition omits the live gig and a single vinyl LP offers just the new mix of the album. ALL the vinyl is half-speed mastered.

Similarly, 2CD and single CD options are available. So I make that SIX physical formats in total.

Goats Head Soup will be reissued on 4 September 2020. You can purchase some formats from the SDE shop, using this link or the button below. Other formats and other options are in the widgets!

track_listing.gif

goatshead_spread.jpg

Goats Head Soup 3CD+Blu-ray box set

CD1 – 2020 Stereo Mix

1. Dancing With Mr D
2. 100 Years Ago
3. Coming Down Again
4. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
5. Angie
6. Silver Train
7. Hide Your Love
8. Winter
9. Can You Hear The Music
10. Star Star

CD2 – Rarities and Alternative Mixes

1. Scarlet
2. All The Rage
3. Criss Cross
4. 100 Years Ago (Piano Demo)
5. Dancing With Mr D (Instrumental)
6. Heartbreaker (Instrumental)
7. Hide Your Love (Alternative Mix)
8. Dancing With Mr D (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)
9. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) – (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)
10. Silver Train (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)

CD3 – ‘Brussels Affair – Live 1973’

1. Brown Sugar
2. Gimme Shelter
3. Happy
4. Tumbling Dice
5. Star Star
6. Dancing With Mr D
7. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
8. Angie
9. You Can’t Always Get What You Want
10. Midnight Rambler
11. Honky Tonk Women
12. All Down The Line
13. Rip This Joint
14. Jumpin’Jack Flash
15. Street Fighting Man

Disc 4:  BLU-RAY

Dolby Atmos, 96kHz/24 bit high resolution stereo, and 96 kHz/24 bit DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

1. Dancing With Mr D
2. 100 Years Ago
3. Coming Down Again
4. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
5. Angie
6. Silver Train
7. Hide Your Love
8. Winter
9. Can You Hear The Music
10. Star Star

Videos

Dancing With Mr D