Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Próximos lanzamientos en la Música

ponkine

[IMG]

Four of Peter Gabriel’s live albums are to be reissued later this year on vinyl.

Plays Live, Live In Athens 1987, Secret World Live and Growing Up Live have all been remastered at half-speed and cut to lacquers at 33RPM by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering.

Gabriel released his album Rated PG, which was originally launched for Record Store Day 2019.

[IMG]

Peter Gabriel: Plays Live

Side A
1. The Rhythm Of The Heat
2. I Have The Touch
3. Not One oOf Us
4. Family Snapshot

Side B
5. D.I.Y.
6. The Family And the Fishing Net
7. Intruder
8. I Go Swimming

Side C
9. San Jacinto
10. Solsbury Hill
11. No Self Control
12. I Don’t Remember

Side D
13. Shock The Monkey
14. Humdrum
15. On the Air
16. Biko

[IMG]

Peter Gabriel: Live In Athens 1987

Side A
1. This Is The Picture
2. San Jacinto
3. Shock The Monkey
4. Family Snapshot

Side B
5. Intruder
6. Games Without Frontiers
7. No Self Control
8. Mercy Street

Side C
9. The Family And The Fishing Net
10. Donʼt Give Up
11. Solsbury Hill
12. Lay Your Hands On Me

Side D
13. Sledgehammer
14. Here Comes The Flood
15. In Your Eyes
16. Biko

[IMG]

Peter Gabriel: Secret World Live

Side A
1. Come Talk to Me
2. Steam
3. Across the River
4. Slow Marimbas
5. Shaking the Tree

Side B
6. Red Rain
7. Blood of Eden
8. San Jacinto
9. Kiss That Frog
10. Washing Of The Water

Side C
11. Solsbury Hill
12. Digging In The Dirt
13. Sledgehammer
14. Secret World

Side D
15. Don’t Give Up
16. In Your Eyes

[IMG]

Peter Gabriel: Growing Up Live

Side A
1. Here Comes The Flood
2. Darkness
3. Red Rain

Side B
4. Secret World
5. Sky Blue (w/ Blind Boys Of Alabama)
6. Downside Up

Side C
7. The Barry Williams Show
8. More Than This
9. Mercy Street

Side D
10. Digging In The Dirt
11. Growing Up
12. Animal Nation (w/Dr Hukwe and Charles Zawose)
13. Solsbury Hill

Side E
14. Sledgehammer
15. Signal To Noise (w/Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)

Side F
16. In Your Eyes (w/ Sevara Nazarkhan)
17. Father Son

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

hace 29 minutos, Samara dijo:

¡Ya disponible!

AC/DC Hi-Res Is Finally Here! | Steve Hoffman Music Forums

Ojalá valga la pena.

La descargué toda acá, oí  Back In Black, se percibe muy pulcra , el gran pero es que la comprimieron a re$%#%r  :plaf: pasó de la mejor versión en CD con DR 14 a esta nueva con DR7 :( 

• Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario

hace 40 minutos, Mr_oD dijo:

La descargué toda acá, oí  Back In Black, se percibe muy pulcra , el gran pero es que la comprimieron a re$%#%r  :plaf: pasó de la mejor versión en CD con DR 14 a esta nueva con DR7 :( 

Tiene malas críticas esta versión "Hi-Res". En el foro de Steve Hoffman la hacen mierda. Apenas pueda la compararé con las versiones australianas editadas en Japón.

Enlace al comentario

We are proud to announce the ultimate Motörhead ‘Ace Of Spades’ collectors box set, plus deluxe 40th anniversary editions of Ace Of Spades will be released via BMG on 30th October 2020. These releases feature a new master of the album from original tapes, two previously unheard concerts from ’81 and a horde of never before seen photos, memorabilia plus previously unpublished interviews by the people who were there. The deluxe box set contains 42 previously unreleased tracks and a DVD of rare TV & live appearances. Preorders with exclusive new merchandise bundles are live here - https://motorhead.lnk.to/AOS40FA #aceofspades40

114585628_3397788160253468_4740604058545

Enlace al comentario

Here's the dummy of the deluxe version of the 'Weltschmerz' album that I've just been sent by Mark Wilkinson.

We decided to go out with something very special on my final album and came up with this idea that definitely fits the bill!

Its a hardback book in a slipcase similar to the 'Feast of Consequences' deluxe version but the content I consider quite spectacular.

The hardback book has 100 pages of new original Mark Wilkinson artwork, photos, and illustrations with contributions by his wife Julie and others including Keith Mc Intyre ('The Guddler').

Together with the lyrics I've also written 8000 words of sleevenotes about the history of the creation of 'Weltschmerz' detailing the journey with all it's twists and curves.

As well as the double album across 2 cd's this is the first time I've gone for a Blu Ray as the content is immense.

The track listing for the albums are-

CD1 -42 mins
1) Grace of God (Dick/Boult/Vantsis)
2) Man with a Stick (Dick/ Vantsis/Boult)
3) Walking on Eggshells (Dick/Vantsis)
4) This Party’s Over (Dick/Boult/Vantsis)
5) Rose of Damascus (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)

CD2 -42 mins
6) Garden of Remembrance (Dick/JC Mitchell)
7) C Song (The Trondheim Waltz) (Dick/Paterson/Boult)
8) Little Man What Now? (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)
9) Waverley Steps (End of The Line) (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)
10) Weltschmerz (Dick/Vantsis)

produced by Calum Malcolm and Steve Vantsis

The Blu Ray
Video – ‘The Tale of Weltschmerz’ – Fish in conversation with Will Smith (1hr20m)
Directed by David Barras and Scott Mackay

Video – ‘Behind the Masque’ – an interview with Mark & Julie Wilkinson (25 mins)
Directed by David Lam and Hannah Thompson

‘Weltschmerz’ Full Album DTS Master Audio HD 5.1 – 48k 24 bit

and

the full Album Linear PCM Wav – 48k 24 bit

‘Weltschmerz’ Live Audio Tracks from UK tour 2018
Recorded live in Norwich, UEA December 4th

1) Man with a Stick (Dick , Vantsis, Boult)
2) Little Man What Now? (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)
3) C Song (The Trondheim Waltz) (Dick, Paterson, Boult)
4) Waverley Steps (End of the Line) (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)

Promo videos-

‘Man with a Stick’ and ‘making of’
Directed by Miles Skarin

‘Weltschmerz’ and ‘making of’

‘Garden of Remembrance’ and ‘making of’

‘This Party’s Over’ and ‘making of’
Directed by Miles Skarin

I think you'll agree it's a wealth of material and the first time I have ever gone for a 5-1 mix which has been brilliantly put together by Avril Mackintosh and Andy Bradfield ( 'Script' , 'Clutching' remasters)

The 'Weltschmerz' deluxe version is £49.99 including VAT and will only be available through https://fishmusic.scot/

Preorder starts on the 24th July and the album is released on the 25th September.

I'll get details on the double vinyl version and the standard double digipak version in the next week and there will be a pre order page on the https://fishmusic.scot/ website set up for the launch on 24th July.

It's all getting very real now
and very exciting 1f642.png:-)

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

Enlace al comentario

Here's the dummy of the deluxe version of the 'Weltschmerz' album that I've just been sent by Mark Wilkinson.
We decided to go out with something very special on my final album and came up with this idea that definitely fits the bill!
Its a hardback book in a slipcase similar to the 'Feast of Consequences' deluxe version but the content I consider quite spectacular.
The hardback book has 100 pages of new original Mark Wilkinson artwork, photos, and illustrations with contributions by his wife Julie and others including Keith Mc Intyre ('The Guddler').
Together with the lyrics I've also written 8000 words of sleevenotes about the history of the creation of 'Weltschmerz' detailing the journey with all it's twists and curves.
As well as the double album across 2 cd's this is the first time I've gone for a Blu Ray as the content is immense.
The track listing for the albums are-
CD1 -42 mins
1) Grace of God (Dick/Boult/Vantsis)
2) Man with a Stick (Dick/ Vantsis/Boult)
3) Walking on Eggshells (Dick/Vantsis)
4) This Party’s Over (Dick/Boult/Vantsis)
5) Rose of Damascus (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)
CD2 -42 mins
6) Garden of Remembrance (Dick/JC Mitchell)
7) C Song (The Trondheim Waltz) (Dick/Paterson/Boult)
8) Little Man What Now? (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)
9) Waverley Steps (End of The Line) (Dick/Vantsis/Boult)
10) Weltschmerz (Dick/Vantsis)
produced by Calum Malcolm and Steve Vantsis
The Blu Ray
Video – ‘The Tale of Weltschmerz’ – Fish in conversation with Will Smith (1hr20m)
Video – ‘Behind the Masque’ – an interview with Mark & Julie Wilkinson (25 mins)
‘Weltschmerz’ Full Album DTS Master Audio HD 5.1 – 48k 24 bit
and
the full Album Linear PCM Wav – 48k 24 bit
‘Weltschmerz’ Live Audio Tracks from UK tour 2018
Recorded live in Norwich, UEA December 4th
1) Man with a Stick (Dick , Vantsis, Boult)
2) Little Man What Now? (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)
3) C Song (The Trondheim Waltz) (Dick, Paterson, Boult)
4) Waverley Steps (End of the Line) (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)
Promo videos-
‘Man with a Stick’ and ‘making of’
Directed by Miles Skarin
‘Weltschmerz’ and ‘making of’
‘Garden of Remembrance’ and ‘making of’
‘This Party’s Over’ and ‘making of’
Directed by Miles Skarin
I think you'll agree it's a wealth of material and the first time I have ever gone for a 5-1 mix which has been brilliantly put together by Avril Mackintosh and Andy Bradfield ( 'Script' , 'Clutching' remasters)
The 'Weltschmerz' deluxe version is £49.99 including VAT and will only be available through https://fishmusic.scot/
Preorder starts on the 24th July and the album is released on the 25th September.
I'll get details on the double vinyl version and the standard double digipak version in the next week and there will be a pre order page on the https://fishmusic.scot/ website set up for the launch on 24th July.
It's all getting very real now
and very exciting 1f642.png:-)
107893747_10157395314138587_5451552308982204823_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=q17l2xhXQxcAX8THT2S&_nc_ht=scontent.fscl11-2.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=63c48bc14c255dc9dc765cc4bc539a0f&oe=5F40B3EA  

Ya lo pre compré. Es lo último que hará Fish, según su propias palabras. El Feast of Consequences fue muy buen disco, a mi gusto, y ganó un premio de la Prog Magazine por el arte, etc

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Enlace al comentario

[IMG]

Track List:
1. Good Times Bad Times (Led Zeppelin)
2. Never In My Life (Mountain)
3. Space Truckin' (Deep Purple)
4. I'm Down (The Beatles)
5. Jumpin' Jack Flash (The Rolling Stones)
6. Politician (Cream)
7. Lola (The Kinks)
8. 30 Days In The Hole (Humble Pie)
9. Manic Depression (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
10. Kicks (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
11. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (The Animals)
12. She (KISS) [Bonus Track]

Enlace al comentario

Digging Deep: Subterranea – 2CD Set - Robert Plant

Limited Edition 2CD Set including 3 previously unreleased tracks.

DIGGING DEEP showcases landmark tracks from each of the 8x GRAMMY® Award-winner’s 11 masterful solo albums, including a number of songs featured on Digging Deep with Robert Plant. Highlights include the #1 rock hit, “Hurting Kind,” and the GRAMMY® Award-nominated “Shine It All Around,” alongside the previously unreleased exclusives, “Nothing Takes the Place of You” (written by New Orleans musician Toussaint McCall and recorded for the acclaimed 2013 film, Winter In The Blood), “Charlie Patton Highway (Turn It Up - Part 1),” taken from the soon to be released album Band of Joy Volume 2 and a spectacular duet rendition of Charley Feathers’ rockabilly classic, “Too Much Alike” featuring Patty Griffin.

CD1 Rainbow Hurting Kind Shine It All Around Ship of Fools Nothing Takes the Place of You * Darkness, Darkness Heaven Knows In the Mood Charlie Patton Highway (Turn It Up - Part 1) * New World Like I’ve Never Been Gone I Believe Dance with You Tonight Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down Great Spirit (Acoustic)

CD2 Angel Dance Takamba Anniversary Wreckless Love White Clean & Neat Silver Rider Fat Lip 29 Palms Last Time I Saw Her Embrace Another Fall Too Much Alike (Feat. Patty Griffin) * Big Log Falling in Love Again Memory Song (Hello Hello) Promised Land

PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED

Enlace al comentario

On 08-05-2020 at 16:20, ponkine dijo:

[IMG]

FRANK ZAPPA’S CELEBRATED 1970 MOTHERS LINEUP COMMEMORATED WITH UNRELEASED 70-SONG COLLECTION OF STUDIO AND LIVE RECORDINGS FOR 50th ANNIVERSARY

THE MOTHERS 1970 AVAILABLE DIGITALLY AND AS 4-DISC BOX SET ON JUNE 26
VIA ZAPPA RECORDS/UMe

RECENTLY UNEARTHED SONG, “PORTUGUESE FENDERS,” AVAILABLE TO STREAM NOW

Los Angeles – May 8, 2020 – To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Frank Zappa’s celebrated but short-lived 1970 Mothers Of Invention lineup, “Portuguese Fenders,” the first track to be released from the new collection, The Mothers 1970 is available to stream today. The newly-discovered gem is one of 70 unreleased live and studio recordings featured on The Mothers 1970, available digitally and as a 4CD box set June 26 via Zappa Records/UMe. Recorded live by Zappa on his own tape recorder on tour in 1970, “Portuguese Fenders” is a rollicking live recording featuring an exhilarating guitar solo by the iconoclastic composer and virtuosic guitarist backed by the revered ensemble. Stream “Portuguese Fenders” or pre-order The Mothers 1970 here: [IMG]

THE MOTHERS 1970 TRACKLISTING

Disc 1 – Trident Studios, London, England June 21-22, 1970

1. Red Tubular Lighter
2. Lola Steponsky
3. Trident Chatter
4. Sharleena (Roy Thomas Baker Mix)
5. Item 1
6. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal)
7. “Enormous Cadenza”
8. Envelopes
9. Red Tubular Lighter (Unedited Master)
10. Wonderful Wino (Basic Tracks, Alt. Take)
11. Giraffe - Take 4
12. Wonderful Wino (FZ Vocal, Alt. Solo)
Total Time: 63:09

Disc 2 – Live Highlights Part 1 – “Piknik” VPRO June 18, 1970 / Pepperland September 26, 1970

1. Introducing…The Mothers (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
2. Wonderful Wino (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
3. Concentration Moon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
4. Mom & Dad (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
5. The Air (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
6. Dog Breath (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
7. Mother People (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
8. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
9. Agon (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
10. Call Any Vegetable (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live on “Piknik” June 18, 1970)
14. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
15. Bwana Dik (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
16. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
17. Do You Like My New Car? (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
18. Happy Together (Live at Pepperland September 26, 1970)
Total Time: 63:34

Disc 3 – Live Highlights Part 2 – Hybrid Concert: Santa Monica August 21, 1970 / Spokane September 17, 1970

1. “Welcome To El Monte Legion Stadium!” (Live)
2. Agon (Live)
3. Call Any Vegetable (Live)
4. Pound For A Brown (Live)
5. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
6. Sharleena (Live)
7. The Air (Live)
8. Dog Breath (Live)
9. Mother People (Live)
10. You Didn’t Try To Call Me (Live)
11. King Kong Pt. I (Live)
12. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
13. King Kong Pt. II (Live)
14. “Eat It Yourself…” (Live)
15. Trouble Every Day (Live)
16. “A Series Of Musical Episodes” (Live)
17. Road Ladies (Live)
18. “The Holiday Inn Motel Chain” (Live)
19. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening? (Live)
20. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (Live)
Total Time 68:29

Disc 4 – Live Highlights Part 3 – FZ Tour Tape Recordings

1. “What’s The Deal, Dick?”
2. Another M.O.I. Anti-Smut Loyalty Oath (Live)
3. Paladin Routine #1 (Live)
4. Portuguese Fenders (Live)
5. The Sanzini Brothers (Live)
6. Guitar Build ’70 (Live)
7. Would You Go All The Way? (Live)
8. Easy Meat (Live)
9. “Who Did It?”
10. Turn It Down! (Live)
11. A Chance Encounter In Cincinnati
12. Pound For A Brown (Live)
13. Sleeping In A Jar (Live)
14. Beloit Sword Trick (Live)
15. Kong Solos Pt. I (Live)
16. Igor’s Boogie (Live)
17. Kong Solos Pt. II (Live)
18. Gris Gris (Live)
19. Paladin Routine #2 (Live)
20. King Kong - Outro (Live)
Total Time: 74:08

Ohhh, siiiiiiii... que banda de la putamadre que tenía ese año!

"Nunca olvido una cara pero con usted voy a hacer una excepción" G. Marx

El sistema actual siempre cambiante:

Streamer Cambridge CXN V2  >>>  Tektron TK One Large  (6550 Sovtek NOS + 12AU7 Genalex Gold Lion)   >>>   Roksan TR5 K2

Enlace al comentario

https://www.dgmlive.com/news/Tour Box 2020?fbclid=IwAR0RzWCh6uEp4HeD-RtTcEFkz2aIj47aYsYtXbuNZof3I5hdj7bRUnyVlsI

Tour Box 2020

Although King Crimson’s 2020 tour had to be postponed the very popular tour box will be released on 4th September. In the time-honoured ‘the show must go on’ tradition, the two-disc set will feature a range of tracks including many appearing on CD for the first time.

The seventh box in the series will come in the DVD-sized fold-out digipack style bookcase and include a 24-page book with an introductory note from Robert Fripp, photos of the band and memorabilia, and a 2000-word essay by Sid Smith.

Tour Box 2020 Pre-order

Inner Knot (USA)

Burning Shed (UK & EU)

A feature of every King Crimson tour since the current line-up started in 2014 has been the acclaimed Tour Box series, now into its seventh annual release. So, what to do when a tour is postponed?

Should there even be a 2020 tour box and if so, what themes and stories should it tell?

The answer to those questions is released on September 4th – with the circumstances in which it was compiled determining both music & written material.

As usual, the two discs aim to cover the full spectrum of Crimsonising with music and line-ups from 1969 – 2019. Disc one presents a mostly live/mostly new to CD selection of material including four tracks taken from the 2019 tour

The main sleeve-notes by KC historian Sid Smith present a series of highly plausible ‘what if?’ scenarios. Starting from 1969, his 2000 word essay traces a counterfactual history of the band had various tours not been canceled or postponed, had various members not quit or had joined, following the routes and pathways a band called King Crimson could have followed had things turned out slightly different along the way.

Disc two, in keeping with the theme of Smith’s notes, presents pieces played only occasionally by the current line-up – Exiles & Sheltering Sky, pieces from the studio – both King Crimson & Robert Fripp that were never completed or developed in different ways, material that never made it to a studio recording – The Errors, Dr. Diamond, Trees (extract), Guts on my Side, etc. All combine to present a convincing musical counter-history of the band.

So, while in keeping with the spirit of earlier releases in the series, this is also a very different tour-box to its companions, and one which, as it has to stand alone and represent a tour that should have been/will be, also stands slightly apart…

[IMG]

Disc 1

1 Wind Extract
2 I Talk to the Wind (Alt 2019 Mix)
3 Moonchild (Including Cadenzas, Live 23rd Sept 2019) *
4 In the Wake of Poseidon (Greg Lake Isolated Vocal) *
5 Peace A Theme (Live 26th Oct 1973) *
6 Cat Food (Live 26th Oct 1973) *
7 Last Skirmish (Live 10th June 2019) *
8 Prince Rupert's Lament (Alt Take)
9 The Letters (Bill Rieflin isolated, edit section 1) *
10 The Letters (RF Guitars early take, section) *
11 The Letters (Bill Rieflin isolated, edit section 2) *
12 Ladies of the Road (Fripp/Singleton mix)
13 Easy Money (Live 5th Sept 2019) *
14 Fracture (Live 2016, Taken from Live in Vienna)
15 One More Red Nightmare (Live 4th July 2019) *
16 Starless (Mark Charig featured Studio 1974)

*Tracks previously unreleased on CD

Disc 2

1 The Sheltering Sky (Live 18 July 2019) *
2 San Francisco (From Champaign Urbana Rehearsals 1983)
3 Frame By Frame (Jakszyk/Harrison Pre-2019 Tour Demo) *
4 Running DAT 17 (edit) (Rehearsals from THRAK)
5 Exiles (Live June 2017) *
6 North Star (Exposure Rehearsals)
7 Breathless (Live 2018)
8 The Errors (Live 13 Nov 2017)

9 Ian, Boz & Robert (Studio Jam 1971)
10 Disengage (Exposure Rehearsals) *
11 Guts On My Side (Live 19 March 1974)
12 Dr. Diamond (Live 16 June 1973) *
13 21st Century Schizoid Man (Live Detroit 1972)
14 Trees (Extract Live 1969)
15 The Sheltering Scape (Assembled by Alex R Mundy)

*Tracks previously unreleased on CD

Enlace al comentario

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-rolling-stones-steel-wheels-live/

steel_wheels_live-480x494.jpg

Unreleased 1989 concert film issued on audio and video formats

The Rolling Stones will issue a previously unreleased 1989 concert film Steel Wheels Live – Atlantic City, New Jersey in September across a large number of audio and video formats.

The Steel Wheels Tour (later rebranded the Urban Jungle Tour) kicked off in August 1989 was in support of the band’s 19th studio album (in the UK) which was released the same month. It lasted a whole year and the North American leg finished at the Convention Centre in Atlantic City, New Jersey in December 1989.

The performance features the usual hits along with four cuts from the Steel Wheels album and guests on stage include Guns N’ Roses’ Axl Rose and Izzy Stradlin, Eric Clapton and John Lee Hooker.

This release from Eagle Rock Entertainment has been “restored, remixed and remastered” and there’s an incredible amount of physical formats to choose from, including limited edition 4LP 180g coloured vinyl, 2CD+SD-blu-ray and 2CD+DVD combo sets, standalone DVD and blu-ray and non-limited 4LP black vinyl.

The pick of the formats however, is probably the special limited six-disc deluxe version, which includes the Atlantic City performance on DVD, SD-Blu-ray and 2CD; a DVD of their Steel Wheels Tour performance at the famed Tokyo Dome; and Steel Wheels Rare Reels – a CD featuring tracks which didn’t feature on the core tour setlist (exclusive to this release).

This limited edition collector’s edition comes housed in a 10”x 10” hard slipcase, with a 40-page hardback book and gatefold disc-holder. It’s quite reasonably priced, actually.

All DVDs are NTSC, region free and the blu-rays are also all region. The SD-Blu-ray has LPCM Stereo and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio. The DVD has Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and DTS 5.1 Surround Sound.

All formats of Steel Wheels Live will be released on 25 September 2020. The SDE shop is carrying the limited edition 6-disc set ONLY. Order via this link or the button below.

track_listing.gif

2CD

CD 1

1 Intro
2 Start Me Up
3 Bitch
4 Sad Sad Sad
5 Undercover Of The Night
6 Harlem Shuffle
7 Tumbling Dice
8 Miss You
9 Terrifying
10 Ruby Tuesday
11 Salt Of The Earth (featuring Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)
12 Rock And A Hard Place
13 Mixed Emotions
14 Honky Tonk Women
15 Midnight Rambler

CD 2

1 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
2 Little Red Rooster (featuring Eric Clapton)
3 Boogie Chillen (featuring Eric Clapton & John Lee Hooker)
4 Can’t Be Seen
5 Happy
6 Paint It Black
7 2,000 Light Years From Home
8 Sympathy For The Devil
9 Gimme Shelter
10 It’s Only Rock n Roll (But I Like It)
11 Brown Sugar
12 (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
13 Jumpin’ Jack

SD-Blu-ray or DVD

1 Intro
2 Start Me Up
3 Bitch
4 Sad Sad Sad
5 Undercover Of The Night
6 Harlem Shuffle
7 Tumbling Dice
8 Miss You
9 Terrifying
10 Ruby Tuesday
11 Salt Of The Earth (featuring Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)
12 Rock And A Hard Place
13 Mixed Emotions
14 Honky Tonk Women
15 Midnight Rambler
16 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
17 Little Red Rooster(featuring Eric Clapton)
18 Boogie Chillen (featuring Eric Clapton & John Lee Hooker)
19 Can’t Be Seen
20 Happy
21 Paint It Black
22 2,000 Light Years From Home
23 Sympathy For The Devil
24 Gimme Shelter
25 It’s Only Rock n Roll (But I Like It)
26 Brown Sugar
27 (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
28 Jumpin’ Jack Flash

Steel Wheels Rare Reels (from 6-disc deluxe)

1 Play with Fire (CNE Stadium, Toronto, On 03/09/89)
2 Dead Flowers (CNE Stadium, Toronto, On 03/09/89)
3 Almost Hear You Sigh (Wembley Stadium, London 06/07/90)
4 I Just Want to Make Love to You (Wembley Stadium, London 06/07/90)
5 Street Fighting Man (Wembley Stadium, London 06/07/90)

Tokyo Dome DVD (from 6-disc deluxe)

1 Intro
2 Start Me Up
3 Bitch
4 SadSadSad
5 Harlem Shuffle
6 Tumbling Dice
7 Miss You
8 Ruby Tuesday
9 Almost Hear You Sigh
10 Rock And A Hard Place
11 Mixed Emotions
12 HonkyTonkWomen
13 Midnight Rambler
14 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
15 Can’t Be Seen
16 Happy
17 Paint It Black
18 2,000 Light Years From Home
19 Sympathy For The Devil
20 GimmeShelter
21 It’s OnlyRock’n’Roll(But I Like It)
22 Brown Sugar
23 (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
24 Jumpin’ Jack Flash

Enlace al comentario

y a qué reedición le irían con el 10%?

"Pour se voir, le sujet dépend de la voix de l'autre qui commande la relation symbolique" Audio Equipment: Portable MQS System: Astell&Kern AK100II. Headphones: Beyerdynamic T70 | Beyerdynamic T51i In-Ear: Cardas EM5813| DAC-Amp: Resonessence Labs Herus |Beyerdynamic A200p.

Enlace al comentario

Steve Hackett - Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith

In November 2019, at a sold-out show in London’s Hammersmith Apollo, Steve Hackett performed the legendary Genesis album 'Selling England By The Pound' in its entirety while also celebrating the 40th anniversary of his classic solo album 'Spectral Mornings', and presented selected tracks from his recent solo album 'At The Edge Of Light'.

Released by InsideOut Music on 25th September 2020 the show will be available in various formats;

Limited Edition Artbook - 36 full colour page album sized hardback + Blu-Ray + DVD + 2CD

Blu-ray + 2CD Digipak

DVD + 2CD Multibox

4LP + 2CD Black Vinyl Set With Slipcase

Limited Edition 4LP + 2CD Transparent Lawnmower Green Vinyl Set With Slipcase EXCLUSIVE TO HACKETTSONGS

store.hackettsongs.com

“Here’s a show which takes you as close as possible into the live experience, with all the bells and whistles of an unrepeatable event. Great live sound by Ben Fenner, fabulous mixes by Roger King, amazing surround sound by Steven Wilson and an extraordinary band on fire...”
Steve

Here is a taste of what’s to come…

[IMG]

Enlace al comentario

en octubre se lanza el vinilo de la nueva formación de los miticos Mr. Bungle..acá ya está en pre order

The first release from Mr. Bungle since 1999. 'The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo' is a re-recording of the band's 1986 high school thrash metal demo along with songs written then, but never recorded. The record also features covers of classics by S.O.D. and Corrosion of Conformity. This version of Mr. Bungle is original members Mike Patton, Trey Spruance and Trevor Dunn, joined by Scott Ian of Anthrax and Dave Lombardo of Slayer/Dead Cross.

https://www.redrobinrecords.com/metal~17-c/the-raging-wrath-of-the-easter-bunny-demo---mr.-bungle----vinyl---12-album-coloured-vinyl~ipc226lp-p.html

Enlace al comentario