Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Q.E.P.D Audio Fidelity

ponkine

Dear Music Lovers: 

After much deliberation and much back and forth, I have decided to wind down Audio Fidelity.

It was a very, very difficult decision. It has been a great 17 year run with Audio Fidelity.

Looking back, we have been fortunate to work with so many great artists. These recording stars have trusted us with their music and have applauded the quality of our albums and CDs. I’m grateful to Cosby, Stills & Nash, Phil Collins, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Simon & Garfunkel, Kate Bush, Sade, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Jethro Tull, the Doors, Deep Purple, Yes, Cat Stevens, James Taylor, Linda Ronstadt, The Grateful Dead, Dio, Billy Joel, Santana, Rush, Alice Cooper, The Beach Boys and many, many, many more along with their managers and representatives. 

Many of our original soundtracks such as Blade Runner, Tron were among our most successful releases. So many great titles, so much great music.

I want to give a special thanks for the support that our 24K Gold, Vinyl and Platinum Club Members have given us these many years. Your support, encouragement, suggestions have been very important to our success. 

I look back with enormous pride to be able to work with Steve Hoffman (again) Kevin Gray (again) and Stephen Marsh. We were always on the same page with our goal to create the best sounding remasters. Our goal was to enhance the sound…never to change it. I am certain that the Audio Fidelity catalog will stand the test of time.

It’s time to move on. There are other passions and projects that have my interest.

We have made an arrangement with Bob Bantz of Elusive Disc to handle all current inventory. He will take care of all your CD, SACD and vinyl needs.

The Vault will remain open on the Audio Fidelity website for a short period of time. I’ve given our archives and collectible titles to two of our employees, who will keep the Vault and the collectibles available to you until they are sold out. 

I want to thank you all of you for your suggestions and your support over the last 17 years. It’s been a nice ride and I’m glad that you were able to ride along with me.

Will the bug bite me again? I can never say never but for now I want to thank you for allowing us to have shared with you the music we love.

Marshall

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Una lamentable noticia, aguante rutracker HDtracks

• Upvote 1
  • Tri Amp: Bajos: 2x ICEpower 125ASX2 mono 1.000W > Medios: Infineon Audamp24 GaN SINGLE-ENDED +Pre Nutube B1 by Nelson Pass>AMP Agudos: Infineon  IRAUDAMP21 Mosfet
  • Drivers OB Híbrido:  Bajos: DA RSS265hf-4 10" > Medios: SEAS A26RE4 10" > Agudos: Heil AMT ESS Large.
  • Otros: Crossover Activo RANE AC23  XO Digital Dbx Driverack Pa2 > DSP SONARWORKS >  DAC Gustard x16 MQA> > Chromecast Audio > NUC >TT DENON + NAGAOKA MP101+ PJ S 
  • AMP Audifonos: Burson Soloist SL MK2 >  Sennheiser 6xx >Fidelio X2HR
Enlace al comentario

Una verdadera lástima

Tengo en mi colección muchos Audio Fidelity, que pasaron a ser sin duda alguna las mejores ediciones jamás lanzadas en CD de tantos títulos clásicos. 

Entre los audiófilos habían comenzado a haber rumores, puesto a la escasa (casi nula) actividad en cuanto a lanzamientos en el último año. Y ojo que algo similar está anconteciendo con MFSL. Por ejemplo, hace rato (mediados del año pasado) que debieron haber salido los prometidos MFSL SACD de Dire Straits, y aún nada.

Ojalá no sea el principio del fin para los sellos audiófilos. Han habido algunos que han muerto en el pasado (el más notable DCC Gold) pero luego de ello han surgido otros, como lo fue el mismo Audio Fidelity, que pasó a reemplazar a DCC Gold

Enlace al comentario

Una pena, la verdad. Por el momento AF le deja su stock a Elusive Disc para liquidar lo que quede, así que voy a entrarle a los SACD que encuentre en Elusive   :)

Enlace al comentario

que lástima, tenían excelentes ediciones...a ver como están los precios en Elusive Disc.

Lo único que puedo pelar es que nunca pasé sus carátulas, además de feas y todas iguales mataban el arte original

$_57.PNG?set_id=8800005007

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

Un sello histórico. Fueron los primeros en producir en USA un disco estereo en forma masiva, en los 50s. Un simgle con The Dukes of Dixieland en el lado A, y efectos de sonido para apreciar el estereo en el lado B. Ese disco vale un buen puñado de dólares hoy día. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukes_of_Dixieland

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereophonic_sound#/media/File%3AAudio_Fidelity_first_stereo_LP.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereophonic_sound#/media/File%3AAudio_Fidelity_first_stereo_LP.jpg

Se bella ciu satore
Je notre so cafore
Je notre si cavore
Je la tu, la ti, la tua
Enlace al comentario

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/5/2018 at 7:27 AM, topclassier said:

Una pena, la verdad. Por el momento AF le deja su stock a Elusive Disc para liquidar lo que quede, así que voy a entrarle a los SACD que encuentre en Elusive   :)

Buen dato, Gracias!

Enlace al comentario

On 19-05-2018 at 9:55 AM, Patagonia said:

que lástima, tenían excelentes ediciones...a ver como están los precios en Elusive Disc.

Lo único que puedo pelar es que nunca pasé sus carátulas, además de feas y todas iguales mataban el arte original

$_57.PNG?set_id=8800005007

Pero si esas eran las cajas no más. Adentro venía el artwork original completo

Lo que sí era standard (y feo) era la parte de atrás, que venía hasta en la cajita en sí del CD

Enlace al comentario