Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Próximos lanzamientos en la Música

ponkine

Creedence Clearwater Revival Live at Woodstock will be released on August 2nd, available on 2-LP, CD and digital formats!

“By the time we got to Woodstock,” John Fogerty said, “I felt we were the number one band.”

Indeed, Creedence took the stage at Woodstock as one of the biggest acts on the lineup, and their set list – including hits “Proud Mary,” “Bad Moon Rising,” “Green River” and “Suzie Q.” – reads like a greatest hits album. 50 years later, Live at Woodstock offers fans a front-row seat to relive the band's historic, hour-long set at America’s most iconic music festivals.

The advance single, “Born on the Bayou (Live at Woodstock),” is out now. Stream it and pre-order the album here:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Live At Woodstock 

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

61056441_10157321162843410_7158579896715

Nuevo album de Opeth "In Cauda Venenum"

Vendrá en 2 versiones, una en Inglés y la otra en Sueco, el arte de la carátula como siempre es de Travis Smith.

El lanzamiento se espera para mediados del segundo semestre.

Tracklisting:

1. Livet’s Trädgård / Garden Of Earthly Delights (Intro)

2. Svekets Prins / Dignity

3. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Heart In Hand

4. De Närmast Sörjande / Next Of Kin

5. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime

6. Charlatan

7. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Universal Truth

8. Banemannen / The Garroter

9. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum

10. Allting Tar Slut / All Things Will Pass

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

NEW SACD ALERT!

Charles Mingus Ah Um Hybrid SACD is in stock and ready to ship.

Released in 1959, this blues- and gospel-rooted jazz brilliance sparks with diversity, personality, and individualism. Mastered from the original master tapes and strictly limited to 3,000 numbered copies

No hay descripción de la foto disponible.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

No hay descripción de la foto disponible.

Enlace al comentario

Agaetis Byrjun ("Un buen comienzo")....  de Sigur Ros, el mas clasico de sus albums, esta para el 5 de Julio

2036669d355e4a0eba0c3d79be775e14o.png

1f3bfe690fe5dc91cc89608d428d1a1bo.png

Editado por Hugo1969
  • Upvote 1

200w_d.gif

”La sabiduria es hija de la experiencia” L. da Vinci.

Enlace al comentario

https://www.thebighousemuseum.com/news/fillmore-west-1971-cd-release/

c9817eda-8dd7-4792-ba67-51ba672eda43.jpg

As part of the ongoing celebration of their 50th anniversary, on August 16 the ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND Recording Company–caretakers of the original band’s unreleased catalog–in conjunction with distributor The Orchard will release a four-CD set titled Fillmore West ’71, culled from an epic weekend of live music recorded at the legendary San Francisco venue. The Grammy-winning, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame band (formed in March 1969) were in great form on this weekend, where they were the middle act playing between headliners Hot Tuna and the 24-piece opener Trinidad Tripoli Street Band. This will be the debut release of these recordings. The packaging contains a front cover photo of Duane Allman from Jim Marshall Photography (taken at these shows) that has rarely been seen before.

Rolling Stone exclusively debuted the band’s “rollicking rendition” of the Muddy Waters classic “Trouble No More;” listen now here.

Compiled from reel-to-reel soundboard masters, the January 29 show that kicks off this collection reads like an Allman Brothers Band greatest hits, from opener “Statesboro Blues” through the set-wrapping “Whipping Post.” On the next night, the standard sequence of “Statesboro Blues,” Trouble No More,” “Don’t Keep Me Wonderin'” and “Elizabeth Reed” was typically riveting, and then the blues-soaked “Stormy Monday” was worked in, replacing “Midnight Rider.” Gregg’s vocals were visceral and honest, while Duane and Dickey added down and dirty licks. “You Don’t Love Me” showcased some run-and-gun guitar work, and a frenzied “Whipping Post” closed out another solid night. The band–Duane Allman, Gregg Allman, Dickey Betts, Jaimoe, Berry Oakley and Butch Trucks–were loose and talkative and you can hear them really dialing their sound in at what would be a final tune-up for the seminal At Fillmore East album, recorded less than two months later. At Fillmore East would cement the band’s place in rock history and Rolling Stone would eventually call it the second-best live album ever released.

Always acclaimed for their explosive live shows, the ABB really ratcheted up the intensity and focus on January 31 st. After hammering tightly through the reliable first four, the ABB placed “Midnight Rider” back into the rotation, and then Berry Oakley stepped up to the mic for a wicked and nasty take on “Hoochie Coochie Man” with Jaimoe and Butch churning full-bore behind him. After an extensive workout on “You Don’t Love Me” the group worked a relatively new song into the set, “Hot Lanta”.
Conceived out of a loose jam at the Big House in Macon, GA, the band’s home base currently an ABB museum, this group composition was cutting-edge fusion, displaying the delightful musical diversity of
the Allman Brothers Band. A superior “Whipping Post” concludes the Fillmore West material, but Disc Four goes on to include a wonderful bonus track: a March, 1970 version of “Mountain Jam” from the
Warehouse in New Orleans which-at 45 minutes long!-showcases a band that loved to improvise and let the music take on a life of its own.

Kirk West-who served as the “Tour Mystic” and official archivist for the Allman Brothers Band for over 20 years–played a pivotal role in re-acquiring the original live performance two-track, reel-to-reel tapes used for this release from legendary band crew members Twiggs Lyndon, Joe Dan Petty and Mike Callahan, who were the original care takers of these recordings. The tapes had been stored in closets and attics for many years, necessitating careful transfers and several successive attempts at restoration, as technology continued to improve. Interestingly in 1971, however, Kirk was a 20-year-old counterculture entrepreneur who found himself at the Fillmore West during the last four days of January. “I was living in Palo Alto with a bunch of hippie kids who, by and large, were Dead Heads. I had moved to California from Chicago, and I already was a big Allman Brothers fan,” recalls West. “I was insisting that everyone in the house go up to the Fillmore that weekend – ‘Let’s go, let’s go – the Brothers are in town, playing with Hot effin’ Tuna.”

Disc 1, 1/29/1971
Statesboro Blues
Trouble No More
Don’t Keep Me Wonderin’
In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
Midnight Rider
Dreams
You Don’t Love Me
Whipping Post

Disc 2, 1/30/1971

Statesboro Blues
Trouble No More
Don’t Keep Me Wonderin’
Stormy Monday

You Don’t Love Me

Whipping Post

Disc 3, 1/31/1971 Part I
Statesboro Blues
Trouble No More
Don’t Keep Me Wonderin’
Midnight Rider
Hoochie Coochie Man
Dreams

You Don’t Love Me

Disc 4, 1/31/1971 Part II
Hot ‘Lanta
Whipping Post
Bonus Track:
Mountain Jam Live At The Warehouse, New Orleans, LA 3/13/1970 (first release of this version)

Enlace al comentario

https://www.mofi.com/product-p/udsacd2207.htm?fbclid=IwAR2Ix0IjXTlgs2yiv_RcwTZBjW6is6jaLqRtZDStBMmEh-Qaidza_nGAYxk

UDSACD2207-2.jpg

Mastered from the Original Master Tapes for Audiophile Sound and Limited to 3,000 Copies: Hybrid SACD of 1963 Set Features Stunning Clarity, Responsiveness, and Presence

The historical import, musical genius, and timeless artistry of Monk's Dream can be best appreciated by first placing the record in the context of its era. In short, Thelonious Monk's joyful Columbia Records debut triggered a domino effect of mainstream attention, best-selling success, and across-the-board respect that led him to become one of only six jazz musicians to ever grace the cover of Time – then America's most widely read weekly magazine. Couple the extraordinary feat with the fact the British Invasion and Beatlemania were already in full swing, and the cultural significance – not to mention its place in the jazz canon – of Monk's Dream skyrockets to near-unthinkable heights.

Mastered from the original master tapes and strictly limited to 3,000 numbered copies, Mobile Fidelity's numbered-edition hybrid SACD pays tribute to the 1963 album's merit and enhances the music for generations to come. Surpassing the sonics even afforded by ORG's long-out-of-print disc and greatly improving on every other version extant, this audiophile-grade collector's edition strips away any lingering audio limitations to provide a clear, transparent, and up-close view of a set that inspired DownBeat to award the record a five-star review in which critic Pete Welding correctly proclaimed it "a stunning reaffirmation of [Monk's] powers as a performer and composer."

Such potency reveals itself as all the more obvious on an SACD afforded stellar reproduction of the multi-layered complexities, challenging tonalities, and nontraditional rhythms that conspire to place Monk's finest outings in a league of their own. Accurately portraying the complete scale of a piano remains one of the most difficult tasks to accomplish on a recording. And yet the sound of Monk's instrument here captures its wide-bandwidth frequency response and inner cavity, allowing notes to individually register all the while pairing with succeeding and decaying chords in seamless fashion. The presence, tones, and contributions of the colleagues surrounding Monk – tenor saxophonist Charlie Rouse, bassist John Ore, and drummer Frankie Dunlop – come across, too, with a lifelike realism rivaled only by sitting in an intimate club.

Benefitting from the newfound immediacy, clarity, and ink-black backgrounds on Mobile Fidelity's reissue are five originals and three covers that demonstrate the boundless vistas of Monk's vision, aptitude, and inventiveness. As acclaimed scribe Gary Giddins wrote while reminding us the North Carolina native's motto was "jazz is freedom," Monk's Dream exposes his "dauntless concentration, impressive faith, and an almost childlike glee." These traits spark works such as the spry interpretation of "Body and Soul," which Monk handles sans accompaniment, and guide the quirky angles that snake around and shape "Bolivar Blues," the title of which refers to a Manhattan hotel.

Throughout, Monk's Dream conveys an exhilarating freedom that mirrors the improvisational twists, dissonant techniques, and melodic turns Monk embraced not only in the studio (and on the stage) but in everyday life. Considered by some to be too idiosyncratic for his own good, his flawless craftsmanship, underlying irreverence, and deep-seated knowledge of swing, stride, blues, and gospel raise this 1963 album to mythical levels – and let the inner contours, deliberate phrasings, and urgent solos on tracks like "Bye-Ya" and the title cut exhibit new details, themes, and directions with each listen.

Indeed, above everything, Monk's Dream encourages constant exploration and repeat plays. Forever bursting with fresh ideas, it refuses to stand still, instead buzzing with the energy of a city celebrating its internal commotion and dancing to the influences that made its current modernism possible. Monk was just decades ahead of everyone else in figuring out how this seemingly incongruent yet delightfully cool tango sounded. Fortunately for the rest of us, he documented it and called it Monk's Dream.

Enlace al comentario

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/elvis-presley-live-1969-11cd-box-set/#more-151119

elvis_live1969-480x388.jpg

Eleven complete Elvis sets. Four issued for the first time ever.

Live 1969 is a brand new Elvis Presley 11CD box set that marks the 50th anniversary of his performances at the International Hotel in Las Vegas.

Returning to the stage for the first time in eight years, the 1969 Vegas run saw Presley perform 57 sold-out shows and the live debut of ‘Suspicious Minds’. During this residency he was backed by two vocal groups (The Imperials and The Sweet Inspirations), a full orchestra and a band later known as the TCB band.

Live 1969 features the release of eleven complete sets from Elvis’ August 1969 engagement at Las Vegas’ International Hotel. Of these performances, four are being released in full for the first time ever – including two Elvis shows that have remained almost completely unheard for fifty years (August 22 and 25).

This package comes with a 52-page booklet with photos, images of memorabilia and more.

Released at the same time (in early August) is a 2LP vinyl set called Live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV August 26, 1969 (not quite as snappy as Live 1969). The vinyl release features Elvis’ complete set from 26 August’s midnight show. The material includes a repertoire of blues-tinged rock ‘n’ roll, ballads and his new singles ‘In The Ghetto’ and ‘Suspicious Minds’.

These new physical releases are issued on 9 August 2019, via Sony’s Legacy Recordings.

track_listing.gif

elvis_live1969-480x388.jpg

Disc 1
Show 1 – August 21, 1969. Midnight show
01) Blue Suede Shoes* (Carl Perkins)
02) I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
03) All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
04) Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
05) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/(Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
06) Heartbreak Hotel (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
07) Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
08) Memories (Billy Strange/Scott “Mac” Davis)
09) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
10) Monologue*
11) Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
12) Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
13) Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
14) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/(John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
15) Introductions including Happy Birthdaysung to James Burton)
First release: RCA COLLECTORS GOLD 3-CD set 08-13-1991
16) In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
17) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
18) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)
19) Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

Tracks 2-9, 11-19 first issued on the album Viva Las Vegas-7-31-2007
*Previously unreleased

Disc 2
Show 2 – August 22, 1969. Dinner show
1) Blue Suede Shoes (Carl Perkins)
First release: RCA Walmart Special (US) & International BMG ELVIS VIVA LAS VEGAS 2-CD set- 07-31-2007
2) I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
3) All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
4) Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
5) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
6) Heartbreak Hotel (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
7) Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
8) Memories (Billy Strange/Scott “Mac“ Davis)
9) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
10) Monologue
First release: RCA Walmart Special (US) & International BMG ELVIS VIVA LAS VEGAS 2-CD- 07-31-2007
11) Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
12) Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
13) Are You Lonesome Tonight?  (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
14) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/(John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
15) Introductions
18) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)

Complete show release: FTD ELVIS IN PERSON AT THE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, Las Vegas, Nevada 2-CD-12-2008

Disc 3
Show 3 – August 22, 1969. Midnight show
1) Blue Suede Shoes* (Carl Perkins)
2) I Got A Woman * (Ray Charles)
3) All Shook Up* (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
4) Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
First release: RCA COLLECTORS GOLD 3-CD set-08-13-1991
5) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
First release: RCA COLLECTORS GOLD 3-CD -08-13-1991
6) Heartbreak Hotel* (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
7) Hound Dog* (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
8) Memories* (Billy Strange/Scott “Mac” Davis)
9) My Babe (Willie Dixon)
First release: RCA ELVIS: TODAY, TOMORROW & FOREVER 4-CD SET 06-25-2002
10) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
First release: RCA COLLECTORS GOLD 3-CD set -08-13-1991
11) Monologue*
12) Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
First release: RCA ELVIS: TODAY, TOMORROW & FOREVER 4-CD SET-06-25-2002
13) Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)
14) Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
15) Are You Lonesome Tonight?* (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
16) Yesterday/Hey Jude* (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
17) Introductions*
18) In The Ghetto* (Scott “Mac” Davis)
19) Suspicious Minds* (Mark James)
20) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)
First release: RCA ELVIS: TODAY, TOMORROW & FOREVER 4-CD SET 06-25-2002
21) Can’t Help Falling In Love* (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

*Previously unreleased
Previously Unreleased as a Complete Show

Disc 4
Show 4 – August 23, 1969. Dinner show
01) Blue Suede Shoes (Carl Perkins)
02) I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
04) Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
05) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
07) Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
09) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
10) Monologue
14) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
15) Introductions
16) In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
18) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)
19) Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

First release: RCA 2-LP set THE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, AUGUST 23, 1969- 04-13-2019

Disc 5
Show 5 – August 23, 1969. Midnight show
05) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
08) Memories (Billy Strange/Scott ”Mac” Davis)
09) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
10) Monologue
13) Reconsider Baby (Lowell Fulsom)
14) Are You Lonesome Tonight?  (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
15) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney) (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
16) Introductions
17) In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
18) Suspicious Minds (Mark Davis)
19) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)
An edited version was first released on RCA ELVIS-GREATEST HITS VOLUME ONE 11-1981
20) Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

Complete show release: FTD ELVIS AT THE INTERNATIONAL- 01-2003

Disc 6
Show 6 – August 24, 1969. Dinner show
02) I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
03) All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
04) Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
05) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
08) I Can’t Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
09) Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
10) Monologue
12) Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
14 Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
First release:  (“Yesterday” only) RCA ELVIS ARON PRESLEY 8-LP set 08-1980
15) Introductions
17) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
18) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)

Complete show release: RCA LIVE IN LAS VEGAS 4-CD set -7-10-2001

Disc 7
Show 7- August 24, 1969. Midnight show
First release: FTD WRITING FOR THE KING (book & 2-CD set)- 11-2006
03) All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
First release: FTD WRITING FOR THE KING (book & 2-CD set)- 11-2006
First release: FTD WRITING FOR THE KING (book & 2-CD set)-11-2006
08) I Can’t Stop Loving You* (Don Gibson)
09) Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
First release: RCA FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS 2 LP set-10-14-1969
10) Monologue*
First release: RCA PLATINUM – A LIFE IN MUSIC 4 CD set-7-15-1997
12) Runaway* (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
First release: RCA FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS 2 LP set-10-14-1969
14) Words (Robin, Barry & Maurice Gibb)
First release: RCA PLATINUM – A LIFE IN MUSIC 4 CD set-7-15-1997
15) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
16) Introductions*
First release: RCA ELVIS ARON PRESLEY 8-LP set 08-1980
18) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
First release: FTD WRITING FOR THE KING (book & 2-CD set)-11-2006

*Previously unreleased

Disc 8
Show 8 – August 25, 1969. Dinner show
03) All Shook Up* (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
04) Love Me Tender* (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
05) Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel* (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/ (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
06) Heartbreak Hotel* (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
07) Hound Dog* (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
09) Mystery Train/Tiger Man* (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
10) Monologue*
11) Baby, What You Want Me To Do* (Jimmy Reed)
12) Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)
13) Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
First release: RCA ON STAGE – FEBRUARY, 1970-06-01-1970
14) Words (Robin, Barry & Maurice Gibb)
15) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
First release:  (“Yesterday”): RCA ON STAGE – FEBRUARY, 1970-06-01-1970
First release:  (“Hey Jude”): RCA ON STAGE (1999 re-release)-05-18-1999
16) Introductions*
First release: RCA FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS 2-LP set-10-14-1969
18) Suspicious Minds* (Mark James)
19) What’d I Say* (Ray Charles)
20) Can’t Help Falling In Love* (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

*Previously unreleased

Disc 9
Show 9 – August 25, Midnight show
First release: RCA FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS 2-LP set-10-14-1969
First release: RCA FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/FROM VEGAS TO MEMPHIS 2-LP set 10-14-1969
08) I Can’t Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
09) My Babe (Willie Dixon)
10) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
11) Monologue
12) Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
14) Are You Lonesome Tonight?  (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
15) Words (Robin, Barry & Maurice Gibb)
16) Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/ (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
17) Introductions
18) In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
19) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
20) What’d I Say (Ray Charles)
21) Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

Complete show release: FTD HOT AUGUST NIGHT-06-2013

Disc 10
Show 10 – August 26, 1969. Dinner show
08) Memories (Billy Strange/Scott “Mac” Davis)
09) My Babe (Willie Dixon)
First release: RCA ELVIS ARON PRESLEY 8-LP set -08-1980
10) Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/ (Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
11) Monologue
12) Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
14) Inherit The Wind (Eddie Rabbitt)
16) Introductions
18) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)

Complete show release: FTD LIVE IN VEGAS-02-2011

Disc 11
Show 11 – August 26, 1969. Midnight show
07) Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
08) I Can’t Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
10) Monologue
12) Runaway Max Crook/Del Shannon)
13) Are You Lonesome Tonight?  (Laughing version) (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
First release: RCA ELVIS ARON PRESLEY 8-LP set-08-1980
14) Rubberneckin’ (Dory Jones/Bunny Warren)
First release: RCA COLLECTORS GOLD 3-CD set-08-13-1991 (complete version only)
16) Introductions
17) In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
18) This Is The Story (Chris Arnold/Geoff Morrow/David Martin)
19) Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
20) Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

Complete show release: FTD ALL SHOOK UP-07-2005

elvis_2LP-480x333.jpg

Live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV August 26, 1969 2LP set

LP 1 – SIDE A
1. Blue Suede Shoes (Carl Perkins)
2. I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
3. All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
4. Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
5. Jailhouse Rock/Don’t Be Cruel (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)/(Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
6. Heartbreak Hotel (Tommy Durden/Mae Boren Axton/Elvis Presley)
7. Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)

LP 1 – SIDE B
1. I Can’t Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
2. Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Junior Parker/Sam Phillips)/(Joe Hill Louis/Sam Burns)
3. Monologue

LP 2 – SIDE C
1. Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Jimmy Reed)
2. Runaway (Max Crook/Del Shannon)
3. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Laughing version) (Roy Turk/Lou Handman)
4. Rubberneckin’ (Dory Jones/Bunny Warren)
5. Yesterday/Hey Jude (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)/(John Lennon/Paul McCartney)

LP 2 – SIDE D
1. In The Ghetto (Scott “Mac” Davis)
2. This Is The Story (Chris Arnold/Geoff Morrow/David Martin)
3. Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
4. Can’t Help Falling In Love (Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George Weiss)

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

Stick Men with David Cross 'PanAmerica - Live In Latin America' - 5CDs box set. To be announced shortly! One of the all time greatest musical experiences and adventures in my life. Touring in 10 countries with some of the greatest people I know and some of the most brilliant musicians I've ever known. Tony Levin, Markus Reuter, Pat Mastelotto with very special guest David Cross. 
In August and September 2018, this lineup played in ten countries over the course of their Latin American Tour. Fans of sophisticated progressive avant-rock music rejoiced, as the legendary maestros engaged with enthusiastic audiences in São Paulo (Brazil), Rio De Janeiro (Brazil, 2 shows), Montevideo (Uruguay), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Mar Del Plata (Argentina), Rosario (Argentina), Santiago (Chile), Lima (Peru), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia), La Paz (Bolivia), Guatemala City (Guatemala), San Salvador (El Salvador),
Escazú - San José (Costa Rica), Mexico City (Mexico) and Monterey (Mexico).
We recorded all, we documented all. And Uncle Tony photographed all. 
More info soon!

66644081_2819172954762939_13671170684611

Enlace al comentario

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/caravan-the-decca-deram-years-an-anthology-1970-1975-9cd-box-set/#more-151375

deramdecca.jpg

Studios albums • Bonus tracks • 2 discs of live at the BBC & more

Universal Music will issue a nine-CD box set that features expanded editions of English ‘Canterbury scene’ band Caravan‘s albums recorded for the Decca/Deram labels in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

The Decca/Deram Years (An Anthology) 1970-1975 features five studio albums all of which include bonus tracks such as demos, single mixes and alternates.

caravan_spread3.jpg

Additionally, this collection features The Story of Our Lives: Live At The BBC 1970-75, two-CD of live at the BBC performances largely from radio shows such as ‘Sounds of the Seventies,’ ‘John Peel’s Sunday Concert,’ and ‘BBC In Concert.’ Another live album, 1974’s Live At Fairfields Halls completes the nine discs.

The discs are housed in eight gatefold card sleeves, featuring original album art and sit alongside a 48-page booklet with notes detailing the history of the band.

The Decca/Deram Years (An Anthology) 1970-1975 is issued on 6 September 2019.

CD 1: IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I’D DO IT ALL OVER YOU

1. IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I’D DO IT ALL OVER YOU
2. AND I WISH I WERE STONED / DON’T WORRY
3. AS I FEEL I DIE
4. WITH AN EAR TO THE GROUND YOU CAN MAKE IT / MARTINIAN / ONLY COX / REPRISE
5. HELLO HELLO
6. ASFORTERI
7. CAN’T BE LONG NOW / FRANÇOISE / FOR RICHARD / WARLOCK
8. LIMITS

BONUS TRACKS

9. A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MAURICE HAYLETT
10. WHY? (AND I WISH I WERE STONED)*
11. CLIPPING THE 8TH (HELLO HELLO)*
12. AS I FEEL I DIE*

*Demo versions

CD2: IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK

1. GOLF GIRL
2. WINTER WINE
3. LOVE TO LOVE YOU (AND TONIGHT PIGS WILL FLY)
4. IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK
5. NINE FEET UNDERGROUND (NIGEL BLOWS A TUNE / LOVE’S A FRIEND / MAKE IT 76 / DANCE OF THE SEVEN PAPER HANKIES / HOLD GRANDAD BY THE NOSE / HONEST I DID! / DISASSOCIATION / 100% PROOF

BONUS TRACKS

6. I DON’T KNOW IT’S NAME (ALIAS THE WORD)
7. ARISTOCRACY
8. IT’S LIKELY TO HAVE A NAME NEXT WEEK (“WINTER WINE” instrumental)
9. GROUP GIRL (First version of “GOLF GIRL”)
10. DISASSOCIATION/100% PROOF (New mix)

CD3: WATERLOO LILY

1. WATERLOO LILY
2. NOTHING AT ALL / IT’S COMING SOON / NOTHING AT ALL (REPRISE)
3. SONGS & SIGNS
4. ARISTOCRACY
5. THE LOVE IN YOUR EYE / TO CATCH ME A BROTHER / SUBSULTUS / DEBOUCHEMENT / TILBURY KECKS
6. THE WORLD IS YOURS

BONUS TRACKS

7. PYE’S JUNE THING
8. FERDINAND
9. LOOKING LEFT, LOOKING RIGHT
10. PYE’S LOOP

CD4: FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT

1. MEMORY LAIN, HUGH / HEADLOSS
2. HOEDOWN
3. SURPRISE, SURPRISE
4. C’THLU THLU
5. THE DOG, THE DOG, HE’S AT IT AGAIN
6. BE ALL RIGHT / CHANCE OF A LIFETIME
7. L’AUBERGE DU SANGLIER / A HUNTING WE SHALL GO / PENGOLA / BACKWARDS / A HUNTING WE SHALL GO (REPRISE)

BONUS TRACKS

8. MEMORY LAIN, HUGH / HEADLOSS (US Mix)
9. NO! (“BE ALL RIGHT”) / WAFFLE (“CHANCE OF A LIFETIME”)
10. HE WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT (“MEMORY LAIN, HUGH”)
11. SURPRISE, SURPRISE
12. DEREK’S LONG THING

CD5: CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA: THE COMPLETE CONCERTRecorded live at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane on the 28th of October, 1973

1. INTRODUCTION / MEMORY LAIN, HUGH / HEADLOSS
2. THE DOG, THE DOG, HE’S AT IT AGAIN
3. HOEDOWN
4. INTRODUCTION
5. THE LOVE IN YOUR EYE
6. MIRROR FOR THE DAY
7. VIRGIN ON THE RIDICULOUS
8. FOR RICHARD
9. A HUNTING WE SHALL GO

CD6: CUNNING STUNTS

1. THE SHOW OF OUR LIVES
2. STUCK IN A HOLE
3. LOVER
4. NO BACKSTAGE PASS
5. WELCOME THE DAY
6. THE DABBING CONSHIRTOE: THE MAD DABSONG / BEN KARRATT RIDES AGAIN / PRO’S AND CON’S / WRAIKS AND LADDERS / SNEAKING OUT THE BARE QUARE / ALL SORTS OF UNMENTIONABLE THINGS
7. FEAR AND LOATHING IN TOLLINGTON PARK RAG

BONUS TRACKS

8. STUCK IN A HOLE (Single version)
9. KEEPING BACK MY LOVE

CD7: LIVE AT THE FAIRFIELD HALLS, 1974

1. MEMORY LAIN, HUGH / HEADLOSS
2. VIRGIN ON THE RIDICULOUS
3. BE ALL RIGHT / CHANCE OF A LIFETIME
4. THE LOVE IN YOUR EYE
5. L’AUBERGE DU SANGLIER / A HUNTING WE SHALL GO / PENGOLA / BACKWARDS / A HUNTING WE SHALL GO (REPRISE)
6. THE DOG, THE DOG, HE’S AT IT AGAIN
7. FOR RICHARD
8. HOEDOWN

CDS 8 + 9 THE SHOW OF OUR LIVES: LIVE AT THE BBC 1970-1975

DISC ONE

1. IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I’D DO IT ALL OVER YOU
2. HELLO HELLO
3. AS I FEEL I DIE
4. LOVE TO LOVE YOU
5. LOVE SONG WITHOUT FLUTE
6. IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK
7. NINE FEET UNDERGROUND
8. FEELIN’ REELIN’ SQUEALIN’
9. A HUNTING WE SHALL GO
10. WAFFLE PART ONE: BE ALL RIGHT / CHANCE OF A LIFETIME

Tracks 1, 2 & 3 Recorded for the BBC Transcription Service ‘Top Of The Pops’ 19th August 1970.
Tracks 4, 5 & 6 Recorded for ‘Sounds Of The Seventies’ 11th March 1971.
Tracks 7 & 8 Recorded for John Peel’s Sunday Concert’ at the Paris Theatre, London 6th May 1971.
Tracks 9 & 10 Recorded for the BBC ‘In Concert’ at the Paris Theatre, London 2nd August 1973.
All tracks recorded for BBC Radio 1 except tracks 1, 2 and 3 recorded for the BBC Transcription Service.

DISC TWO

1. MEMORY LAIN HUGH
2. HEADLOSS
3. THE LOVE IN YOUR EYE
4. MIRROR FOR THE DAY
5. VIRGIN ON THE RIDICULOUS
6. FOR RICHARD
7. THE DABSONG CONSHIRTOE
8. STUCK IN A HOLE
9. THE SHOW OF OUR LIVES

Tracks 1 & 2 Recorded for the BBC ‘In Concert’ at the Paris Theatre, London 2nd August 1973.
Tracks 3, 4, 5 & 6 Recorded for John Peel’s Radio Show 7th February 1974.
Track 7 Recorded for the BBC ‘In Concert’ at the Paris Theatre, London 21st March 1975.
Tracks 8 & 9 Recorded for John Peel’s Radio Show 26th June 1975.
All tracks recorded for BBC Radio 1.

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

https://imotorhead.com/bmg-motorhead-embark-on-exciting-legacy-journey/

[IMG] 

After several years of planning, Motörhead and BMG are delighted to announce the start of an exciting, extensive and detailed ultra-fan-friendly release programme spanning the band’s career from the 70s, ‘80’s, 90’s, and beyond!

Kicking things off with the Motörhead ‘79 campaign, it celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the incredible Overkill, and Bomber albums with fantastic new deluxe editions, both as hardbound bookpacks in two CD and triple LP format. The releases feature previously unheard concerts from the ’79 tours, interviews and many unseen photos. Also, the ’79 campaign will see the release of the spectacular ultimate fan / collectors 1979 Box-Set.

All three of these releases have been created with the full cooperation and involvement of the estates of Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister, “Fast” Eddie Clarke and Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor.

The 1979 Box Set contains:

- both the original Overkill and Bomber albums half-speed mastered and pressed on 180 gram vinyl created from the original master tapes
- two double-live albums of previously unheard concert material from the ’79 tours
- a 40-page period-accurate ‘music magazine’ featuring unseen photos and fresh interviews regarding the era
- The Rest of ’79 Vinyl, featuring B-sides, outtakes and rare tracks
- "No Class" 7" single with gatefold art
- the Bomber tour programme
- Overkill sheet music book
- ’79 badge set
- all encased in black biker jacket box

By going through the band’s extensive private archives, to receiving the assistance of key people who were part of their ’79 circle of friends, crew, and accomplices – as well as consulting with super fans – all parties are immensely proud to show the level of detail and commitment which has gone into all three of the ’79 releases, and which will continue with future projects. It was always Lemmy’s demand to give the fans the very best possible in every respect, we believe we have achieved that with these reissues.

A further element of the ’79 box-set release is to offer Motörfans new, old and in-betweenish the full scope and context of how life was when these classics were being created. 1979 was a seismic year for many reasons, and both Overkill and Bomber were written, recorded and toured against a Great Britain dealing with strikes, Margaret Thatcher, football hooliganism plus Buggles and the Bee Gees!

And on the 9th March 1979, millions of unsuspecting viewers tuned into the BBC’s Top Of The Pops to witness the loudest, most raucous, dangerous and downright exciting band on earth perform the title track of their album Overkill.

A hybrid of punk, rock and heavy metal played with relentless, ear-curdling power, Motörhead were a force of nature propelled by bassist & vocalist Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister, guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke and drummer Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor.

The alchemy between these three outrageous and utterly immortal men was nothing short of life-changing for millions, and all three shared a wonderful ‘mad band of brothers’ approach to life and music; there was no ‘off’ switch and they became legends as a result. Overkill and Bomber are icons, brain-damagingly brilliant to the nth degree, and their enormous influence still reverberates through all genres of music to this day.

See below for full details of the Overkill and Bomber releases and be sure to visit iMotorhead.com for news and updates!

Box set tracklisting 

Overkill

Side One
"Overkill"
"Stay Clean"
"(I Won’t) Pay Your Price"
"I’ll Be Your Sister"
"Capricorn"

Side Two
"No Class"
"Damage Case"
"Tear Ya Down"
"Metropolis"
"Limb From Limb"

Bomber

Side One
"Dead Men Tell No Tales"
"Lawman"
"Sweet Revenge"
"Sharpshooter"
"Poison"

Side Two
"Stone Dead Forever"
"All The Aces"
"Step Down"
"Talking Head"
"Bomber"

Good N’Loud: Live At Friars, Aylesbury – 31st March 1979

Side One
"Overkill"
"Stay Clean"
"Keep Us On The Road"
"No Class"
"Leaving Here"

Side Two
"Iron Horse / Born To Lose"
"Metropolis"
"The Watcher"
"Damage Case"

Side Three
"Capricorn"
"Too Late, Too Late"
"I’ll Be Your Sister"

Side Four
"I’m Your Witchdoctor"
"Train Kept A-Rollin’"
"Limb From Limb"
"White Line Fever"
"Motörhead"

Sharpshooter: Live At la Rotunde, Le Mans – 3rd Nov 1979

Side One
"Overkill"
"Stay Clean"
"No Class"
"Metropolis"

Side Two
"All The Aces"
"Dead Men Tell No Tales"
"I’ll Be Your Sister"
"Lawman"
"Too Late, Too Late"

Side Three
"Poison"
"Sharpshooter"
"Capricorn"
"Train Kept A-Rollin’"

Side Four
"Bomber"
"Limb From Limb"
"White Line Fever"
"Motörhead"

The Rest Of ‘79

Side One
"Too Late, Too Late" (Overkill 7" B-Side)
"Like A Nightmare" (Alternative version of No Class B-Side)
"Over The Top" (Bomber 7" B-Side)
"Stone Dead Forever" (Alternative Version)
"Sharpshooter" (Alternative Version)

Side Two
"Bomber" (Alternative Version)
"Step Down" (Alternative Version)
"Fun On The Farm" (Bomber Outtake)
"Treat Me Nice" (Bomber Outtake)
"You Ain't Gonna Live Forever" (Bomber Outtake)

No Class 7”

Side One
"No Class"

Side Two
"Like A Nightmare"

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

This deluxe two CD, 20 page mediabook includes:
· The Overkill album; brand new master created from the original tapes for optimal lawn killing / wall-shaking dynamic range.
· Live album of a newly unearthed, previously unreleased concert, recorded at Friars in Aylesbury on 31st March 1979.
· Interviews with key players, accomplices, and various guilty parties in the world of Mötorhead in 1979.
· Never before seen photos and rare memorabilia.

Tracklist

DISC ONE - Overkill

Overkill
Stay Clean
(I Won't) Pay Your Price
I'll Be Your Sister
Capricorn
No Class
Damage Case
Tear Ya Down
Metropolis
Limb from Limb

DISC TWO - Live at Aylesbury Friars, 31st March 1979

Overkill
Stay Clean
Keep Us On the Road
No Class
Leaving Here
Iron Horse / Born to Lose
Metropolis
The Watcher
Damage Case
(I Won't) Pay Your Price
Too Late, Too Late
I'll Be Your Sister
I'm Your Witchdoctor
Train Kept A-Rollin'
Limb from Limb
White Line Fever
Motörhead

This deluxe two CD, 20 page mediabook includes:
· The Bomber album; brand new master created from the original tapes for optimal lawn killing / wall-shaking dynamic range.
· Live album of a newly unearthed, previously unreleased concert, recorded at La Rotunde in Le Mans on 3rd November 1979.
· Interviews with key players, accomplices, and various guilty parties in the world of Mötorhead in 1979.
· Never before seen photos and rare memorabilia.

Tracklist

DISC ONE - Bomber

Dead Men Tell No Tales
Lawman
Sweet Revenge
Sharpshooter
Poison
Stone Dead Forever
All the Aces
Step Down
Talking Head
Bomber

DISC TWO - Live at La Rotunde, Le Mans 3rd November 1979

Overkill
Stay Clean
No Class
Metropolis
All the Aces
Dead Men Tell No Tales
I'll Be Your Sister
Lawman
Too Late, Too Late
Poison
(I Won't) Pay Your Price
Sharpshooter
Capricorn
Train Kept A-Rollin'
Bomber
Limb from Limb
White Line Fever
Motörhead

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-beatles-abbey-road-reissued-for-its-50th-anniversary-across-six-formats/#more-151776

ar_cover-480.jpg

3CD+blu-ray box • 3LP vinyl • 2CD deluxe • vinyl picture disc • 5.1 & Dolby Atmos surround mixes • Two discs of outtakes in both CD and vinyl sets

The Beatles‘ 1969 album Abbey Road will be reissued for its 50th anniversary in September. All six physical formats offer a brand new Giles Martin (& Sam Okell) stereo mix and for the first time all the bonus sessions are available on vinyl and CD. Full format details below…

The 3CD+blu-ray super deluxe edition delivers Giles Martin’s new stereo mix on CD 1 with two further CDs of outtakes and unreleased rarities (‘sessions’). A blu-ray audio is the fourth and final disc and it delivers two separate surround sound mixes – a standard 5.1 and a Dolby Atmos mix (along with a hi-res stereo version of the new Giles Martin stereo mix).

The super deluxe is packaged as a luxury hardcover book which slots into an outer slip case. There’s plenty of text with some wonderful photos (many by Linda McCartney). Unlike The White Album package this is a square 12″ x 12″ set.

As well as the standard vinyl LP of the album remix, a 3LP vinyl box is offered which includes all the sessions (from the two CDs in the super deluxe) in their entirety. A 12-inch vinyl picture disc is the third vinyl option available.

Additionally, a 2CD deluxe edition offers the new stereo mix on CD 1 with an alternate version of the album (drawn from the sessions) on disc two. A single CD with the stereo mix of the album will also be issued.

ar_4discbox.jpg

Abbey Road was recorded in 1969 after Let It Be, although as is now reasonably well known, the album was actually released seven months before Let It Be, on 26 September 1969 (largely because no one could face the arduous task of going through those Let It Be tapes and trying to salvage an album out of them).

Incredibly, work on songs that would end up on Abbey Road started just three weeks after the Let It Be sessions finished at 3 Saville Row. The fact that one-time ‘fifth Beatle’, Billy Preston, was still around for the recording of ‘I Want You (She’s So Heavy)‘ – in Trident Studios – underlines that fact. A different take of this song, with Billy letting loose at the end, is one of the outtakes included in the super deluxe and 3LP vinyl.

Other bonus material of interest (let’s face it, it’s ALL of interest) includes Take 7 of the non-album track ‘The Ballad Of John And Yoko‘ – The Beatles’ last UK number one (and the only one to feature just John Lennon and Paul McCartney playing on it) – and an alternate reading of that song’s B-side, the George Harrison composition ‘Old Brown Shoe‘.

ar_2CD_deluxe.jpg

McCartney’s solo demo for what would become Mary Hopkin’s ‘Goodbye‘ shows man and guitar at the peak of his powers. This much bootlegged recording – which has the air of a classic knocked off in his lunch break – is finally officially available on this Abbey Road set, as is George’s demo of ‘Something.’ That song was Harrison’s first single A-side, and while it won an Ivor Novello award it also became the first Beatles’ single not to reach either #1 or #2 in the UK singles chart since ‘Love Me Do’ peaked at 17 back in 1962 (‘Something’ stalled at #4).

The demo of ‘Something’ has already appeared on Anthology 3 of course, although this is a different mix. Talking of which, very little Abbey Road related material from Anthology 3 has been repeated here – ‘Something’ (along with Paul’s demo for ‘Come and Get It’) is the exception rather than the rule. So for example, take 1 of ‘Because‘ features in the new Abbey Road sets but the ethereal acappella version from Anthologyisn’t anywhere to be found.

vinylpicturedisc.jpg

The two discs of ‘sessions’ also includes three versions of ‘Her Majesty‘ (originally a ‘hidden’ track, of course), a 30 July ‘trial edit/mix’ of ‘The Long One’ which would become the famous medley (at this stage ‘Her Majesty’ was still slap bang in the middle of the sequence) and alternate takes of ‘You Never Give Me Your Money,’ ‘Here Comes The Sun‘ and ‘Oh! Darling‘.

The blu-ray audio that comes in the four-disc super deluxe edition of the Abbey Road 50th anniversary reissue features not only the standard 5.1 mix, but also a Dolby Atmos mix. The latter was also created for Sgt. Pepper in 2017 but not completed in time for inclusion with the super deluxe of the 1967 album. Despite Dolby’s claims that Atmos mixes work fine on standard 5.1 set-ups, we basically have the best of both worlds here.

Finally, a vinyl picture disc of Abbey Road is released at the same time as the four other physical formats. With Sgt. Pepper it followed a few months later. It’s worth noting that the original stereo mix of Abbey Road doesn’t appear anywhere on any of the formats (there was no mono mix).

The 50th Anniversary editions of Abbey Road are released on 27 September 2019.

track_listing.gif

ar_4discbox-480-480x313.jpg

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 3CD+Blu-ray super deluxe edition

Disc 1 (CD) : 2019 Stereo Mix

1. Come Together
2. Something
3. Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
4. Oh! Darling
5. Octopus’s Garden
6. I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
7. Here Comes The Sun
8. Because
9. You Never Give Me Your Money
10. Sun King
11. Mean Mr Mustard
12. Polythene Pam
13. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
14. Golden Slumbers
15. Carry That Weight
16. The End
17. Her Majesty

Disc 2 (CD): Sessions

1.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix)
2.     Goodbye (Home Demo)
3.     Something (Studio Demo)
4.     The Ballad Of John And Yoko (Take 7)
5.     Old Brown Shoe (Take 2)
6.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
7.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
8.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
9.     Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
10.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3 / Medley)
11.  Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
12.  Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)

Disc 3 (CD): Sessions
1.     Come Together (Take 5)
2.     The End (Take 3)
3.     Come And Get It (Studio Demo)
4.     Sun King (Take 20)
5.     Mean Mr Mustard (Take 20)
6.     Polythene Pam (Take 27)
7.     She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Take 27)
8.     Because (Take 1 – Instrumental)
9.     The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix – 30 July 1969)
10.  (Medley: You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King, Mean Mr Mustard, Her Majesty, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End)
11.  Something (Take 39 – Instrumental – Strings Only)
12.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 – Instrumental – Strings & Brass Only)

Blu-Ray:

Audio Features:

– Dolby Atmos
– 96kHz/24 bit DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
– 96kHz/24 bit High Res Stereo (2019 Stereo Mix)

The Beatles / Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 3LP vinyl box

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 3LP vinyl box

LP ONE: Side 1 (2019 Stereo Mix)
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
3.     Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden
6.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy)

LP ONE: Side 2 (2019 Stereo Mix)
1.     Here Comes The Sun
2.     Because
3.     You Never Give Me Your Money
4.     Sun King
5.     Mean Mr Mustard
6.     Polythene Pam
7.     She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
8.     Golden Slumbers
9.     Carry That Weight
10.  The End
11.  Her Majesty

LP TWO: Side 1 (Sessions)
1.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session and Reduction Mix)
4.     The Ballad of John and Yoko (Take 7)

LP TWO: Side 2 (Sessions)
1.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
2.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
3.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
4.     Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
5.     Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3) / Medley)
6.     Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
7.     Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)

LP THREE: Side 1 (Sessions)
2.     The End (Take 3)
3.     Come and Get It (Studio Demo)
8.     Because (Take 1 Instrumental)

LP THREE: Side 2 (Sessions)
1.     The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix – 30 July 1969)
2.     Something (Take 39 – Instrumental – Strings Only)
3.     Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 – Instrumental – Strings & Brass Only)

The Beatles / Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 2CD deluxe

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 2CD deluxe edition

CD 1: 2019 Stereo Mix
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden
7.     Here Comes The Sun
8.     Because
9.     You Never Give Me Your Money
10.  Sun King
11.  Mean Mr Mustard
12.  Polythene Pam
13.  She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
14.  Golden Slumbers
15.  Carry That Weight
16.  The End
17.  Her Majesty

CD 2: Sessions
2.     Something (Studio Demo)
3.     Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)
4.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
5.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
6.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix)
7.     Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
9.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
10.  Sun King (Take 20)
11.  Mean Mr Mustard (Take 20)
12.  Polythene Pam (Take 27)
13.  She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Take 27)
14.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3 / Medley)
15.  The End (Take 3)
16.  Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)

The Beatles / Abbey Road 50th anniversary single CD

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition single CD edition

2019 Stereo Mix
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden
8.     Because
10.  Sun King
11.  Mean Mr Mustard
12.  Polythene Pam
14.  Golden Slumbers
15.  Carry That Weight
16.  The End
17.  Her Majesty

Enlace al comentario

https://www.loudersound.com/news/steve-hackett-to-release-live-orchestral-album?fbclid=IwAR01dE8AaYnzv4N8DSOletC_UQA7piNir9r5u3YnL6pIe0wdf_q5ZUz9ags

Steve Hackett has announced that he’ll release a new live album later this year.

It’s titled Genesis Revisited Band & Orchestra: Live At The Royal Festival Hall and it’ll launch on October 25 through InsideOut Music.

The performance was recorded in London on October 5, 2018, on Hackett’s Genesis Revisited Tour, where he was joined by vocalist Nad Sylvan, keyboardist Roger King, drummer Gary O'Toole, saxophonist Rob Townsend and bassist Jonas Reingold, along with with special guests John Hackett and Amanda Lehmann and the 41-piece Heart Of England Orchestra conducted by Bradley Thachuk.

And to mark the news, Hackett has released a trailer for the live package which can be watched below.

Hackett says: “It was a fantastic experience for both the band and myself to play alongside an orchestra and to feel the power of the sound this extraordinary combo created. It sounds equally compelling on both film and audio. I'm proud to release this exciting product.”

Genesis Revisited Band & Orchestra: Live At The Royal Festival Hall will be released on 2CD/Blu-ray Digipak and along with the live music, it'll contain a behind-the-scenes documentary along with promo videos for Under The Eye Of The Sun, Beasts In Our Time and Peace.

Hackett will head out on the road across the UK  later this year – a run of shows that will see him play Selling England By The Pound in full along with material from Spectral Mornings to mark its 40th anniversary.

missing-image.svg

Steve Hackett: Genesis Revisited Band & Orchestra: Live At The Royal Festival Hall

CD 1
1. Dance On A Volcano
2. Out Of The Body
3. The Steppes
4. Firth of Fifth
5. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
6. Blood On The Rooftops
7. Shadow of the Hierophant

CD 2
1. In That Quiet Earth
2. Afterglow
3. Serpentine Song
4. El Nino
5. Supper's Ready
6. The Musical Box

Enlace al comentario

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-beatles-abbey-road-reissued-for-its-50th-anniversary-across-six-formats/#more-151776
ar_cover-480.jpg

3CD+blu-ray box • 3LP vinyl • 2CD deluxe • vinyl picture disc • 5.1 & Dolby Atmos surround mixes • Two discs of outtakes in both CD and vinyl sets

The Beatles‘ 1969 album Abbey Road will be reissued for its 50th anniversary in September. All six physical formats offer a brand new Giles Martin (& Sam Okell) stereo mix and for the first time all the bonus sessions are available on vinyl and CD. Full format details below…

The 3CD+blu-ray super deluxe edition delivers Giles Martin’s new stereo mix on CD 1 with two further CDs of outtakes and unreleased rarities (‘sessions’). A blu-ray audio is the fourth and final disc and it delivers two separate surround sound mixes – a standard 5.1 and a Dolby Atmos mix (along with a hi-res stereo version of the new Giles Martin stereo mix).

The super deluxe is packaged as a luxury hardcover book which slots into an outer slip case. There’s plenty of text with some wonderful photos (many by Linda McCartney). Unlike The White Album package this is a square 12″ x 12″ set.

As well as the standard vinyl LP of the album remix, a 3LP vinyl box is offered which includes all the sessions (from the two CDs in the super deluxe) in their entirety. A 12-inch vinyl picture disc is the third vinyl option available.

Additionally, a 2CD deluxe edition offers the new stereo mix on CD 1 with an alternate version of the album (drawn from the sessions) on disc two. A single CD with the stereo mix of the album will also be issued.

ar_4discbox.jpg

Abbey Road was recorded in 1969 after Let It Be, although as is now reasonably well known, the album was actually released seven months before Let It Be, on 26 September 1969 (largely because no one could face the arduous task of going through those Let It Be tapes and trying to salvage an album out of them).

Incredibly, work on songs that would end up on Abbey Road started just three weeks after the Let It Be sessions finished at 3 Saville Row. The fact that one-time ‘fifth Beatle’, Billy Preston, was still around for the recording of ‘I Want You (She’s So Heavy)‘ – in Trident Studios – underlines that fact. A different take of this song, with Billy letting loose at the end, is one of the outtakes included in the super deluxe and 3LP vinyl.

Other bonus material of interest (let’s face it, it’s ALL of interest) includes Take 7 of the non-album track ‘The Ballad Of John And Yoko‘ – The Beatles’ last UK number one (and the only one to feature just John Lennon and Paul McCartney playing on it) – and an alternate reading of that song’s B-side, the George Harrison composition ‘Old Brown Shoe‘.

ar_2CD_deluxe.jpg

McCartney’s solo demo for what would become Mary Hopkin’s ‘Goodbye‘ shows man and guitar at the peak of his powers. This much bootlegged recording – which has the air of a classic knocked off in his lunch break – is finally officially available on this Abbey Road set, as is George’s demo of ‘Something.’ That song was Harrison’s first single A-side, and while it won an Ivor Novello award it also became the first Beatles’ single not to reach either #1 or #2 in the UK singles chart since ‘Love Me Do’ peaked at 17 back in 1962 (‘Something’ stalled at #4).

The demo of ‘Something’ has already appeared on Anthology 3 of course, although this is a different mix. Talking of which, very little Abbey Road related material from Anthology 3 has been repeated here – ‘Something’ (along with Paul’s demo for ‘Come and Get It’) is the exception rather than the rule. So for example, take 1 of ‘Because‘ features in the new Abbey Road sets but the ethereal acappella version from Anthologyisn’t anywhere to be found.

vinylpicturedisc.jpg

The two discs of ‘sessions’ also includes three versions of ‘Her Majesty‘ (originally a ‘hidden’ track, of course), a 30 July ‘trial edit/mix’ of ‘The Long One’ which would become the famous medley (at this stage ‘Her Majesty’ was still slap bang in the middle of the sequence) and alternate takes of ‘You Never Give Me Your Money,’ ‘Here Comes The Sun‘ and ‘Oh! Darling‘.

The blu-ray audio that comes in the four-disc super deluxe edition of the Abbey Road 50th anniversary reissue features not only the standard 5.1 mix, but also a Dolby Atmos mix. The latter was also created for Sgt. Pepper in 2017 but not completed in time for inclusion with the super deluxe of the 1967 album. Despite Dolby’s claims that Atmos mixes work fine on standard 5.1 set-ups, we basically have the best of both worlds here.

Finally, a vinyl picture disc of Abbey Road is released at the same time as the four other physical formats. With Sgt. Pepper it followed a few months later. It’s worth noting that the original stereo mix of Abbey Road doesn’t appear anywhere on any of the formats (there was no mono mix).

The 50th Anniversary editions of Abbey Road are released on 27 September 2019.

track_listing.gif

ar_4discbox-480-480x313.jpg

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 3CD+Blu-ray super deluxe edition

Disc 1 (CD) : 2019 Stereo Mix

1. Come Together
2. Something
3. Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
4. Oh! Darling
5. Octopus’s Garden
6. I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
7. Here Comes The Sun
8. Because
9. You Never Give Me Your Money
10. Sun King
11. Mean Mr Mustard
12. Polythene Pam
13. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
14. Golden Slumbers
15. Carry That Weight
16. The End
17. Her Majesty

Disc 2 (CD): Sessions

1.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix)
4.     The Ballad Of John And Yoko (Take 7)
6.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
7.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
8.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
9.     Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
10.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3 / Medley)
11.  Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
12.  Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)

Disc 3 (CD): Sessions
2.     The End (Take 3)
3.     Come And Get It (Studio Demo)
8.     Because (Take 1 – Instrumental)
9.     The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix – 30 July 1969)
10.  (Medley: You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King, Mean Mr Mustard, Her Majesty, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End)
11.  Something (Take 39 – Instrumental – Strings Only)
12.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 – Instrumental – Strings & Brass Only)

Blu-Ray:

Audio Features:

– Dolby Atmos
– 96kHz/24 bit DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
– 96kHz/24 bit High Res Stereo (2019 Stereo Mix)

ar_3LPbox-480x360.jpg

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 3LP vinyl box

LP ONE: Side 1 (2019 Stereo Mix)
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden

LP ONE: Side 2 (2019 Stereo Mix)
1.     Here Comes The Sun
2.     Because
3.     You Never Give Me Your Money
4.     Sun King
5.     Mean Mr Mustard
6.     Polythene Pam
7.     She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
8.     Golden Slumbers
9.     Carry That Weight
10.  The End
11.  Her Majesty

LP TWO: Side 1 (Sessions)
1.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session and Reduction Mix)
4.     The Ballad of John and Yoko (Take 7)

LP TWO: Side 2 (Sessions)
1.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
2.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
3.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
4.     Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
5.     Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3) / Medley)
6.     Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
7.     Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)

LP THREE: Side 1 (Sessions)
2.     The End (Take 3)
3.     Come and Get It (Studio Demo)

LP THREE: Side 2 (Sessions)
1.     The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix – 30 July 1969)
2.     Something (Take 39 – Instrumental – Strings Only)
3.     Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 – Instrumental – Strings & Brass Only)

ar_2CD_deluxe480-480x305.jpg

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition 2CD deluxe edition

CD 1: 2019 Stereo Mix
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden
8.     Because
10.  Sun King
11.  Mean Mr Mustard
12.  Polythene Pam
14.  Golden Slumbers
15.  Carry That Weight
16.  The End
17.  Her Majesty

CD 2: Sessions
2.     Something (Studio Demo)
3.     Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (Take 12)
4.     Oh! Darling (Take 4)
5.     Octopus’s Garden (Take 9)
6.     I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix)
7.     Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
9.     You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
10.  Sun King (Take 20)
11.  Mean Mr Mustard (Take 20)
12.  Polythene Pam (Take 27)
13.  She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Take 27)
14.  Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3 / Medley)
15.  The End (Take 3)
16.  Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)

abbeyroad_CD-480x362.jpg

Abbey Road 50th anniversary edition single CD edition

2019 Stereo Mix
1.     Come Together
2.     Something
4.     Oh! Darling
5.     Octopus’s Garden
8.     Because
10.  Sun King
11.  Mean Mr Mustard
12.  Polythene Pam
14.  Golden Slumbers
15.  Carry That Weight
16.  The End
17.  Her Majesty

Creo que encargaré el picture disc

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Mis ventas: CDs en Promoción

También estoy en: @Last.fm | @Spotify | @Twitter

Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

[IMG] 
50th anniversary box • 12CD+DVD • Surround sound • Remastered

Curated by Steve Hillage and released with the full involvement of original members, legendary psychedelic surrealists Gong are the subject of a new box set with the release of Love From Planet Gong: The Virgin Years 1973-75.

This 13-disc package includes the band’s first four Virgin studio albums, with bonus tracks; previously unreleased, multi-tracked full gigs, the complete John Peel Sessions from 1973 and 1974; previously unreleased quad Pye and Westlake mixes of 1974’s You (re-formatted to 5.1 surround-sound), and artwork including rare and previously unseen work by the late Daevid Allen.

[IMG] 

Audio is re-mastered by original engineer Simon Heyworth and while live recordings are mixed by Gong Bassist Mike Howlett. This set comes with a 64-page illustrated lyric booklet that includes Angel’s Egg’s famously quirky and informative ‘Blue Book’ and a new companion to Flying Teapot ‘Green Book’.

Love From The Planet Gong: The Virgin Years 1973-75 will be released on 27 September 2019. This set is available to pre-order via the SDE shop.

track_listing.gif

CD 1 / Flying Teapot
1.     Radio Gnome Invisible – Remastered 2018
2.     Flying Teapot – Remastered 2018
3.     The Pothead Pixies – Remastered 2018
4.     The Octave Doctors And The Crystal Machine – Remastered 2018
5.     Zero The Hero And The Witch’s Spell – Remastered 2018
6.     Witches Song / I Am Your Pussy – Remastered 2018
7.     Radio Gnome Invisible – Rough Mix
8.     Radio Gnome Premix – Story Narration
9.     Flying Teapot – Mix 21
10.   The Pothead Pixies – Second To Last Mix
11.   Flying Teapot – Rough Mix

CD 2 / Angel’s Egg
1.     Other Side Of The Sky
2.     Sold To The Highest Buddha
3.     Castle In The Clouds
4.     Prostitute Poem
5.     Givin’ My Luv To You
6.     Selene
7.     Flute Salad
8.     Oily Way
9.     Outer Temple
10.   Inner Temple
11.   Percolations
12.   Love Is How Y Make It
13.   I Never Glid Before
14.   Eat That Phone Book Coda
15.   Other Side Of The Sky
16.   Ooby-Scooby Doomsday Or The D-Day DJ’s Got The D.D.T. Blues
17.   Love Is How Y Make It
18.   Eat That Phone Book Coda

CD 3 / You
1.     Thoughts For Naught
2.     A P.H.P.’s Advice
3.     Magick Mother Invocation
4.     Master Builder
5.     A Sprinkling Of Clouds
6.     Perfect Mystery
7.     The Isle Of Everywhere
8.     You Never Blow Yr Trip Forever
9.     A P.H.P.’s Advice
10.   Where Have All The Flowers Gone

CD 4 / Shamal
1.     Wingful Of Eyes
2.     Chandra
3.     Bambooji
4.     Cat In Clark’s Shoes
5.     Mandrake
6.     Shamal
7.     Bambooji
8.     Chandra
9.     Wingful Of Eyes

CD 5 / BBC Radio 1 Sessions And Edinburgh Live
1.     You Can’t Kill Me
2.     Radio Gnome Direct Broadcast
3.     Other Side Of The Sky
4.     Zero The Hero And The Witch’s Spell
5.     Flute Salad
6.     Oily Way
7.     Outer Temple
8.     Inner Temple
9.     Castle In The Clouds
10.   6/8 Tune
11.   Radio Gnome Invisible
12.   Zero The Hero And The Witch’s Spell
13.   Flying Teapot

CD 6 / Paris Bataclan Live, 20th May 1973, Pt.1
2.     Dynamite / I Am Your Animal
3.     6/8 Tune
4.     I Never Glid Before
5.     Zero The Hero And The Witch’s Spell
6.     Ooby-Scooby Doomsday Or The D-Day DJ’s Got The D.D.T. Blues
7.     Est-ce Que Je Suis?
8.     I’ve Bin Stone Before
9.     Mr Longshanks / Oh Mother
10.   I Am Your Fantasy
11.   You Can’t Kill Me

CD 7 / Paris Bataclan Live, 20th May 1973, Pt.2
1.     Flute Salad
2.     Oily Way
3.     Outer Temple
4.     Flying Teapot
5.     Dynamite
6.     You Can’t Kill Me
7.     I Never Glid Before

CD 8 / Roanne – Club Arc En Ciel Live, 17th Aug 1973, Pt.1
2.     Dynamite / I Am Your Animal
3.     6/8 Tune
4.     I Never Glid Before
5.     Zero The Hero And The Witch’s Spell
6.     I Am Your Pussy

CD 9 / Roanne – Club Arc En Ciel Live, 17th Aug 1973, Pt.2
1.     I Am Your Pussy
2.     You Can’t Kill Me
3.     Ooby-Scooby Doomsday Or The D-Day DJ’s Got The D.D.T. Blues
4.     Flute Salad
5.     Oily Way
6.     Outer Temple
7.     Inner Temple
8.     Radio Gnome Invisible

CD 10 / London – Hyde Park Live, 28th June 1974
1.     A Sprinkling Of Clouds
2.     I Never Glid Before
3.     I’ve Bin Stone Before
4.     Mr Longshanks / Oh Mother
5.     The Isle Of Everywhere
6.     I Am Your Fantasy
7.     Master Builder

CD 11 / London – The Marquee Club Live, 9th & 10th Sept 1975, Pt.1
1.     Aftaglid
2.     Flute Salad
3.     Oily Way
4.     6/8 Tune
5.     Solar Musick Suite
6.     Bambooji

CD 12 / London – The Marquee Club Live, 9th & 10th Sept 1975, Pt.2
1.     Bambooji
2.     The Isle Of Everywhere
3.     Wingful Of Eyes
4.     The Salmon Song
5.     Master Builder
6.     Drum Solo
7.     Flying Teapot
8.     I Never Glid Before

DVD / You Quad Surround Sound
1.     Thoughts For Naught
2.     A P.H.P.’s Advice
3.     Magick Mother Invocation
4.     Master Builder
5.     A Sprinkling Of Clouds
6.     Thoughts For Naught
7.     A P.H.P.’s Advice
8.     Magick Mother Invocation
9.     Master Builder
10.   A Sprinkling Of Clouds
11.   Perfect Mystery
12.   The Isle Of Everywhere
13.   You Never Blow Yr Trip Forever
Enlace al comentario

81C9oFZncIL.jpg

Disc 1:
1. Signs Of Life (2019 Remix)
2. Learning To Fly (2019 Remix)
3. The Dogs Of War (2019 Remix)
4. One Slip (2019 Remix)
5. On The Turning Away (2019 Remix)
6. Yet Another Movie (2019 Remix)
7. Round And Around (2019 Remix)
8. A New Machine (Part 1) [2019 Remix]
9. Terminal Frost (2019 Remix)
10. Sorrow (2019 Remix)

Disc: 2
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder] [2019 Remix]
2. Signs Of Life (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
3. Learning To Fly (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
4. Yet Another Movie (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
5. Round And Round (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
6. A New Machine Part 1 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
7. Terminal Frost (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
8. A New Machine Part 2 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
9. Sorrow (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
10. The Dogs Of War (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
11. On The Turning Away (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 3
1. One Of These Days (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
2. Time (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
3. On The Run (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
4. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
5. Wish You Were Here (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
6. Welcome To The Machine (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
7. Us And Them (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
8. Money (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
9. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
10. Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
11. One Slip (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
12. Run Like Hell (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 4
1. One Of These Days (Live in Hannover 1994)
2. Astronomy Domine (Live in Miami 1994)
3. The Dogs Of War (Live in Atlanta 1987)
4. On The Turning Away (Live in Atlanta 1987)
5. Run Like Hell (Live in Atlanta 1987)
6. Blues 1 (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
7. Slippery Guitar (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
8. Rick's Theme (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
9. David's Blues (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
10. Marooned Jam (1994 Recording)
11. Nervana (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
12. High Hopes (Early Version) [1994 Recording]

Disc: 5
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live at Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
2. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live at Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
3. Wish You Were Here (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
4. Sorrow (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
5. Money (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
6. Comfortably Numb (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
7. Run Like Hell (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]

Disc: 6
1. Signs Of Life (5.1 Remix 2019)
2. Learning To Fly (5.1 Remix 2019)
3. The Dogs Of War (5.1 Remix 2019)
4. One Slip (5.1 Remix 2019)
5. On The Turning Away (5.1 Remix 2019)
6. Yet Another Movie (5.1 Remix 2019)
7. Round And Round (5.1 Remix 2019)
8. A New Machine Part 1 (5.1 Remix 2019)
9. Terminal Frost (5.1 Remix 2019)
10. A New Machine Part 2 (5.1 Remix 2019)
11. Sorrow (5.1 Remix 2019)
12. Cluster One (5.1 Remix 2014)
13. What Do You Want From Me (5.1 Remix 2014)
14. Poles Apart (5.1 Remix 2014)
15. Marooned (5.1 Remix 2014)
16. A Great Day For Freedom (5.1 Remix 2014)
17. Wearing The Inside Out (5.1 Remix 2014)
18. Take It Back (5.1 Remix 2014)
19. Coming Back To Life (5.1 Remix 2014)
20. Keep Talking (5.1 Remix 2014)
21. Lost For Words (5.1 Remix 2014)
22. High Hopes (5.1 Remix 2014)
23. Blues 1 (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
24. Slippery Guitar (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
25. Rick's Theme (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
26. David's Blues (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
27. Marooned Live Jam 2 (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
28. Nervana (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
29. High Hopes (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]

Disc: 7
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder] [2019 Remix]
4. Sorrow (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
5. The Dogs Of War (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
6. On The Turning Away (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
7. One Of These Days (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
8. Time (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
9. On The Run (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
10. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
11. Wish You Were Here (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
12. Us And Them (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
13. Money (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
14. Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
15. One Slip (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
16. Run Like Hell (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
17. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder] [2019 Remix]
18. Signs Of Life (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
19. Learning To Fly (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
20. Sorrow (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
21. The Dogs Of War (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
22. On The Turning Away (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
23. One Of These Days (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
24. Time (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
25. On The Run (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
26. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
27. Wish You Were Here (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
28. Us And Them (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
29. Money (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
30. Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
31. One Slip (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
32. Run Like Hell (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 8
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5,7) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
2. Learning To Fly (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
3. High Hopes (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
4. Take It Back (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
5. Coming Back To Life (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
6. Sorrow (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
7. Keep Talking (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
8. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
9. One Of These Days (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
10. Speak To Me (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
11. Breather (In The Air) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
12. On The Run (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
13. Time (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
14. The Great Gig In The Sky (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
15. Money (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
16. Us And Them (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
17. Any Colour You Like (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
18. Brain Damage (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
19. Eclipse (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
20. Wish You were Here (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
21. Comfortably Numb (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
22. Run Like Hell (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
23. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5,7) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
24. Learning To Fly (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
25. High Hopes (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
26. Take It Back (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
27. Coming Back To Life (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
28. Sorrow (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
29. Keep Talking (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
30. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
31. One Of These Days (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
32. Speak To Me (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
33. Breathe (In The Air) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
34. On The Run (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
35. Time (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
36. The Great Gig In The Sky (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
37. Money (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
38. Us And Them (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
39. Any Colour You Like (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
40. Brain Damage (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
41. Eclipse (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
42. Wish You Were Here (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
43. Comfortably Numb (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
44. Run Like Hell (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)

Disc: 9
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pt. 1) [Live In Venice 15 July 1989]
2. Learning To Fly (with end chat) [Live In Venice 15 July 1989]
3. Yet Another Movie (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
4. Round And Round (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
5. Sorrow (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
6. The Dogs Of War (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
7. On The Turning Away (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
8. Time (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
9. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
10. Wish You Were Here (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
11. Money (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
12. Another Brick In The Wall (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
13. Comfortably Numb (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
14. Run Like Hell (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
15. Fireworks (Live In Venice 15 July 1989)
16. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live At Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
17. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
18. Wish You Were Here (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
19. Sorrow (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
20. Money (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
21. Comfortably Numb (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
22. Run Like Hell (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
23. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live At Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
24. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
25. Wish You Were Here (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
26. Sorrow (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
27. Money (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
28. Comfortably Numb (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
29. Run Like Hell (Live At Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]

Disc: 10
1. Learning To Fly (2011 Remaster)
2. Marooned (PCM Stereo version)
3. Take It Back (2019 Remaster)
4. High Hopes (2011 Remaster)
5. Louder Than Words (Edit)
6. Learning To Fly (Alternate Version)
7. Yet Another Movie (Delicate Sound Of Thunder)
8. Round And Round (Delicate Sound Of Thunder)
9. A New Machine (Part 1) [Delicate Sound Of Thunder]
10. Terminal Frost (Delicate Sound Of Thunder)
11. A New Machine (Part 2) [Delicate Sound Of Thunder]
12. A Great Day For Freedom Version 1 (Tour Rehersals 1994)
13. A Great Day For Freedom Version 2 (Tour Rehersals 1994)
14. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994)
15. Signs Of Life (Screen Film 1987)
16. Learning To Fly (Screen Film 1987)
17. The Dogs Of War (Screen Film 1987)
18. One Of These Days (Screen Film 1987)
19. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1987)
20. On The Run (Screen Film 1987)
21. Us And Them (Screen Film 1987)
22. Money (Screen Film 1987)
23. Brain Damage + Eclipse (Screen Film 1987)
24. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Screen Film 1994)
25. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1994)
26. Time (Screen Film 1994)
27. The Great Gig In The Sky (Screen Film 1994)
28. Money (Screen Film 1994)
29. Us And Them (Black & White) [Screen Film 1994]
30. Us And Them (Colour) [Screen Film 1994]
31. Brain Damage + Eclipse (USA Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
32. Brain Damage + Eclipse (European Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
33. Brain Damage (Earls Court London Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
34. Wish You Were Here With Billy Corgan

Disc: 11
1. A Momentary Lapse of Reason - Album Cover Photo Shoot
2. The Division Bell heads album cover photography (Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK)
3. Pulse TV ad 1995
4. Ian Emes Endless River Film (Stereo PCM (96/24))
5. A Momentary Lapse OF Reason (Cover Shoot Interview)
6. The Division Bell Airships 1994
7. Behind The Scenes - The Division Bell Tour
8. The Endless River Launch Event (Porchester Hall Londonn 2014)
9. The Endless River EPK 2014

Disc: 12

Disc: 13
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5,7) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
5. Coming Back To Life (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
8. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
9. One Of These Days (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
11. Breather (In The Air) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
14. The Great Gig In The Sky (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
17. Any Colour You Like (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
20. Wish You were Here (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
21. Comfortably Numb (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
23. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5,7) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
27. Coming Back To Life (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
30. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
31. One Of These Days (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
33. Breathe (In The Air) [Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK]
36. The Great Gig In The Sky (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
39. Any Colour You Like (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
42. Wish You Were Here (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)
43. Comfortably Numb (Filmed Live On 20 October 1994 at Earls Court, London, UK)

Disc: 14

Disc: 15
14. Lost For Words - False Start (Tour Rehersals 1994)
15. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994)
16. Signs Of Life (Screen Film 1987)
17. Learning To Fly (Screen Film 1987)
18. The Dogs Of War (Screen Film 1987)
19. One Of These Days (Screen Film 1987)
20. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1987)
21. On The Run (Screen Film 1987)
22. Us And Them (Screen Film 1987)
23. Money (Screen Film 1987)
24. Brain Damage + Eclipse (Screen Film 1987)
25. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Screen Film 1994)
26. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1994)
27. Time (Screen Film 1994)
28. The Great Gig In The Sky (Screen Film 1994)
29. Money (Screen Film 1994)
30. Us And Them (Black & White) [Screen Film 1994]
31. Us And Them (Colour) [Screen Film 1994]
32. Brain Damage + Eclipse (USA Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
33. Brain Damage + Eclipse (European Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
34. Brain Damage (Earls Court London Dates) [Screen Film 1994]
35. Wish You Were Here With Billy Corgan

Disc: 16
3. Pulse TV ad 1995
5. Ian Emes Endless River Film (5.1 DTS Master Audio (96/24))
6. A Momentary Lapse OF Reason (Cover Shoot Interview)
7. The Division Bell Airships 1994
8. Behind The Scenes - The Division Bell Tour
9. The Endless River Launch Event (Porchester Hall Londonn 2014)
10. The Endless River EPK 2014

Disc: 17
1. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994) [Edit]

Disc: 18
1. Arnold Layne (Live 2007)

Enlace al comentario

81C9oFZncIL.jpg

Disc 1:
1. Signs Of Life (2019 Remix)
2. Learning To Fly (2019 Remix)
3. The Dogs Of War (2019 Remix)
4. One Slip (2019 Remix)
5. On The Turning Away (2019 Remix)
6. Yet Another Movie (2019 Remix)
7. Round And Around (2019 Remix)
8. A New Machine (Part 1) [2019 Remix]
9. Terminal Frost (2019 Remix)
10. Sorrow (2019 Remix)

Disc: 2
4. Yet Another Movie (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
5. Round And Round (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
6. A New Machine Part 1 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
7. Terminal Frost (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
8. A New Machine Part 2 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
9. Sorrow (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
10. The Dogs Of War (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
11. On The Turning Away (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 3
1. One Of These Days (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
2. Time (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
3. On The Run (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
4. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
5. Wish You Were Here (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
6. Welcome To The Machine (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
7. Us And Them (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
8. Money (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
9. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
10. Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
11. One Slip (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
12. Run Like Hell (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 4
1. One Of These Days (Live in Hannover 1994)
2. Astronomy Domine (Live in Miami 1994)
3. The Dogs Of War (Live in Atlanta 1987)
4. On The Turning Away (Live in Atlanta 1987)
5. Run Like Hell (Live in Atlanta 1987)
6. Blues 1 (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
7. Slippery Guitar (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
8. Rick's Theme (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
9. David's Blues (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
10. Marooned Jam (1994 Recording)
11. Nervana (Unreleased 1994 Recording)
12. High Hopes (Early Version) [1994 Recording]

Disc: 5
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live at Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
2. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live at Knebworth 1990] [2019 Mix]
3. Wish You Were Here (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
4. Sorrow (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
5. Money (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
6. Comfortably Numb (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]
7. Run Like Hell (Live at Knebworth 1990) [2019 Mix]

Disc: 6
1. Signs Of Life (5.1 Remix 2019)
2. Learning To Fly (5.1 Remix 2019)
3. The Dogs Of War (5.1 Remix 2019)
4. One Slip (5.1 Remix 2019)
5. On The Turning Away (5.1 Remix 2019)
6. Yet Another Movie (5.1 Remix 2019)
7. Round And Round (5.1 Remix 2019)
8. A New Machine Part 1 (5.1 Remix 2019)
9. Terminal Frost (5.1 Remix 2019)
10. A New Machine Part 2 (5.1 Remix 2019)
11. Sorrow (5.1 Remix 2019)
12. Cluster One (5.1 Remix 2014)
13. What Do You Want From Me (5.1 Remix 2014)
14. Poles Apart (5.1 Remix 2014)
15. Marooned (5.1 Remix 2014)
16. A Great Day For Freedom (5.1 Remix 2014)
17. Wearing The Inside Out (5.1 Remix 2014)
18. Take It Back (5.1 Remix 2014)
19. Coming Back To Life (5.1 Remix 2014)
20. Keep Talking (5.1 Remix 2014)
21. Lost For Words (5.1 Remix 2014)
22. High Hopes (5.1 Remix 2014)
23. Blues 1 (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
24. Slippery Guitar (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
25. Rick's Theme (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
26. David's Blues (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
27. Marooned Live Jam 2 (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
28. Nervana (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]
29. High Hopes (Unreleased 1994 Recording) [5.1 Mix]

Disc: 7
17. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. 1-5) [Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder] [2019 Remix]
18. Signs Of Life (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
19. Learning To Fly (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
20. Sorrow (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
21. The Dogs Of War (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
22. On The Turning Away (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
23. One Of These Days (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
24. Time (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
25. On The Run (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
26. The Great Gig In The Sky (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
27. Wish You Were Here (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
28. Us And Them (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
29. Money (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
30. Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
31. One Slip (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]
32. Run Like Hell (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) [2019 Remix]

Disc: 8

Disc: 9

Disc: 10
14. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994)
15. Signs Of Life (Screen Film 1987)
16. Learning To Fly (Screen Film 1987)
17. The Dogs Of War (Screen Film 1987)
18. One Of These Days (Screen Film 1987)
19. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1987)
20. On The Run (Screen Film 1987)
21. Us And Them (Screen Film 1987)
22. Money (Screen Film 1987)
23. Brain Damage + Eclipse (Screen Film 1987)
24. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Screen Film 1994)
25. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1994)
26. Time (Screen Film 1994)
27. The Great Gig In The Sky (Screen Film 1994)
28. Money (Screen Film 1994)
29. Us And Them (Black & White) [screen Film 1994]
30. Us And Them (Colour) [screen Film 1994]
31. Brain Damage + Eclipse (USA Dates) [screen Film 1994]
32. Brain Damage + Eclipse (European Dates) [screen Film 1994]
33. Brain Damage (Earls Court London Dates) [screen Film 1994]
34. Wish You Were Here With Billy Corgan

Disc: 11
3. Pulse TV ad 1995
5. A Momentary Lapse OF Reason (Cover Shoot Interview)
6. The Division Bell Airships 1994
7. Behind The Scenes - The Division Bell Tour
8. The Endless River Launch Event (Porchester Hall Londonn 2014)
9. The Endless River EPK 2014

Disc: 12

Disc: 13

Disc: 14

Disc: 15
14. Lost For Words - False Start (Tour Rehersals 1994)
15. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994)
16. Signs Of Life (Screen Film 1987)
17. Learning To Fly (Screen Film 1987)
18. The Dogs Of War (Screen Film 1987)
19. One Of These Days (Screen Film 1987)
20. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1987)
21. On The Run (Screen Film 1987)
22. Us And Them (Screen Film 1987)
23. Money (Screen Film 1987)
24. Brain Damage + Eclipse (Screen Film 1987)
25. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Screen Film 1994)
26. Speak To Me (Screen Film 1994)
27. Time (Screen Film 1994)
28. The Great Gig In The Sky (Screen Film 1994)
29. Money (Screen Film 1994)
30. Us And Them (Black & White) [screen Film 1994]
31. Us And Them (Colour) [screen Film 1994]
32. Brain Damage + Eclipse (USA Dates) [screen Film 1994]
33. Brain Damage + Eclipse (European Dates) [screen Film 1994]
34. Brain Damage (Earls Court London Dates) [screen Film 1994]
35. Wish You Were Here With Billy Corgan

Disc: 16
3. Pulse TV ad 1995
5. Ian Emes Endless River Film (5.1 DTS Master Audio (96/24))
6. A Momentary Lapse OF Reason (Cover Shoot Interview)
7. The Division Bell Airships 1994
8. Behind The Scenes - The Division Bell Tour
9. The Endless River Launch Event (Porchester Hall Londonn 2014)
10. The Endless River EPK 2014

Disc: 17
1. Lost For Words (Tour Rehersals 1994) [Edit]

Disc: 18
1. Arnold Layne (Live 2007)  
  ¿Cuál es la fuente?¿Hay algún link?¿Precio?

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Mis ventas: CDs en Promoción

También estoy en: @Last.fm | @Spotify | @Twitter

Enlace al comentario

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TBC/dp/B07WP7568V/ref=pd_cp_15_1/260-1139543-5046608?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07WP7568V&pd_rd_r=54d00b37-144b-4b7a-84aa-9c3232bfaa7c&pd_rd_w=4pCD2&pd_rd_wg=A2A4k&pf_rd_p=01704ebe-a86a-4b47-8c36-0f9f5bbc2882&pf_rd_r=KD8M1A5EWFR6S92NBNZ4&psc=1&refRID=KD8M1A5EWFR6S92NBNZ4&tag=tapatalk02-20

De momento está carísimo. Me imagino que sí o sí lo van a bajar.

No tiene sentido que valga más caro que "The Early Years", que tenían MUCHÍSIMO más material, muchos más discos y a mejor precio.

Enlace al comentario