Saltar al contenido
Pegar imágenes en el foro, mediante equipos móviles ×

Rega Planar 8 - La tornamesa que se está llevando todos los laureles

ponkine

http://www.rega.co.uk/planar-8.html

planar-8-website-gallery-4.jpg

Planar 8 & Neo PSU

The Planar 8 was inspired by the ultimate Rega turntable, the 'Naiad'.  We decided early on that instead of an evolution of the previous RP8, the new Planar 8 was to be developed and engineered to encapsulate the essence of 'Naiad' at an affordable price. Our aim was to deliver a level of performance far beyond what has been achieved at this price point before.

Every aspect of the Planar 8 is engineered to extract as much detail from the vinyl surface as possible. We have used the most advanced materials and engineering solutions built around a supremely lightweight plinth to ensure the greatest level of performance.The Planar 8 is supplied with the new RB880 tonearm and Neo PSU as standard which offers electronic speed change, advanced anti-vibration control and user adjustable electronic fine speed adjustment to ensure total accuracy and control over the motor. The outer frame of the previous model has now been removed and a new stylish, removable, single piece dustcover has been introduced further reducing the overall mass of the turntable.

"If you are looking for maximum musical intensity for your pound, dollar or euro you will be very hard pressed to find a better turntable at anywhere near this price. I am a Rega RP10 user myself but I’ve been hearing new things on this newcomer at nearly half the price, it truly is a triumph of analogue audio engineering" Jason Kennedy - editor of the ear.net October 2018.

planar-8-website-gallery-1.jpg

planar-8-website-gallery-3.jpg

planar-8-website-gallery-7.jpg

https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/rega-planar-8apheta-2

http://www.rega.co.uk/uploads/p8-john-min.pdf

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Rega hace muy buenos productos, por mi parte tuve la RP3, la P3 y ahora tengo la P6 + Ania, que me tiene muy contento. No me extraña que muchos hayan estado esperando esta actualización de la antigua RP8.

Debe ser un manjarsh!

Enlace al comentario

hace 21 horas, Eduardo Bentjerodt dijo:

se ve prometedora!!  cunado llega a AudioLux???

Ya llegó a Chile... (No está en demo pero sí para llevar :) )

Enlace al comentario

On 24/12/2018 at 15:25, Audiolux dijo:

Ya llegó a Chile... (No está en demo pero sí para llevar :) )

Dispare, cuanto cuesta.

Leben cs600, Harbeth HL5 Plus.

Esoteric K07xs, Fiio X3.

Ecosse Ms 2.4, RCA Harmonix ,Coaxial Atlas Mavros, Acoustic Revive, Shunyata DELTA NR.

Enlace al comentario

Jajaja, bueno ya que lo preguntan... :D

Planar 8 / Apheta 2 $2.249.900

Editado por Audiolux
Enlace al comentario